Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Fans React To Omoni Oboli's Bum Shorts Photos: 'You Are Not Up-to 40' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans React To Omoni Oboli's Bum Shorts Photos: 'You Are Not Up-to 40' (66851 Views)

Yemi Alade Wows In Bum Shorts (Photos) / Actress Adunni Ade Flaunts Her Radiant Skin In Bum Shorts (Photos) / Lola Rae Wows In Bum Shorts (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans React To Omoni Oboli's Bum Shorts Photos: 'You Are Not Up-to 40' by xtervaganza(m): 3:37pm On Jul 07, 2018
What is she showing off?

Boobs or ass's cos I no see anything
Re: Fans React To Omoni Oboli's Bum Shorts Photos: 'You Are Not Up-to 40' by Obierika(m): 3:38pm On Jul 07, 2018
She is advertising her husband's 'food'
Re: Fans React To Omoni Oboli's Bum Shorts Photos: 'You Are Not Up-to 40' by gaby(m): 3:39pm On Jul 07, 2018
praizblog:
Beautiful actress Omoni Oboli rock bump short "awon olodo bloggers, it's called bum-shorts"....in this her latest adorable photo.

He " He is for a male as she is for a female"....really look like a teenager. And some of her fans are even doubting her age if she's 40yrs old.

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/you-are-not-up-to-40-fans-react-to-omoni-oboli-rocking-bump-short/

Everybody wan blog by force since Linda hammer through blogging...Nigerians with herd mentality.

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Omoni Oboli's Bum Shorts Photos: 'You Are Not Up-to 40' by SAMBARRY: 3:39pm On Jul 07, 2018
Reference:
Be doing bum shorts here and there and don't think of your future and legacy and work asiduosly towards that. A time is coming when you will cover that body with several layers of clothes and keep indoors perpetually infrustration and anger at all the time and opportunities wasted. Why invest in a depreciating asset.
stop spewing your negative energy everywhere,get help.what a narcisst.jeez

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans React To Omoni Oboli's Bum Shorts Photos: 'You Are Not Up-to 40' by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 07, 2018
verygudbadguy:
She looks good but I think Kate Henshaw has the hottest body and she will be 47 by July 19.

There are a lot of them with good physique. Nse Ikpe-Etim, Rita Dominic but I am not sure if they have children yet.

Nice body structure for a mother of three.
nothing is more traumatic for a man when he come home and im see his orobo wife fill out the sitting room chair with her fatnesscheesy. Kudos to all married and single ladies who still make attempt to maintain their figure.
Re: Fans React To Omoni Oboli's Bum Shorts Photos: 'You Are Not Up-to 40' by Happychildlove(f): 3:43pm On Jul 07, 2018
[quote author=azraeljaheel post=69166717][/quote] u got it
Re: Fans React To Omoni Oboli's Bum Shorts Photos: 'You Are Not Up-to 40' by SSAwhistleblowe: 3:46pm On Jul 07, 2018
I used to have one ibo neighbour like that with a slaying body even after three grown kids in the university and she was close to fifty. She even flaunted it putting on shorts and body hugs and walking around the area cos she had very good legs too ..but if she turned her face and you looked at her omo you will run cos facially she looked aged and wasn’t beautiful.. lol

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Omoni Oboli's Bum Shorts Photos: 'You Are Not Up-to 40' by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 07, 2018
they all look their age irl
Re: Fans React To Omoni Oboli's Bum Shorts Photos: 'You Are Not Up-to 40' by gcof(m): 3:47pm On Jul 07, 2018
generationz:
This is the advantage or marrying a slim lady even after 3 kids she still looks great

she reminds me of ighalo and kalu uches wives they seem to be aging backwards

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Omoni Oboli's Bum Shorts Photos: 'You Are Not Up-to 40' by bolinjkezzy(m): 3:47pm On Jul 07, 2018
Tajbol4splend:
If all women are watchful to their weight, men would struggle to cheat
Not true

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Omoni Oboli's Bum Shorts Photos: 'You Are Not Up-to 40' by jeff1607(m): 3:49pm On Jul 07, 2018
leochuks1990:
Youngest 40 year old... Mtcheww... You havent seen my mom

prove it bro
Re: Fans React To Omoni Oboli's Bum Shorts Photos: 'You Are Not Up-to 40' by daveP(m): 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2018
My favorite actress since Figurine and since aunty Kate decided to relax small.

Omoni takes fitness so serious even in the movies.... Compared to thee Yoruba chicks that think being all excessively thick is the deal.
Re: Fans React To Omoni Oboli's Bum Shorts Photos: 'You Are Not Up-to 40' by gcof(m): 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2018
Nigerians I hail o. Someone will say she is 25 and people will attack her saying she’s 35, another will say she is 40 and people will still say she is younger..
Re: Fans React To Omoni Oboli's Bum Shorts Photos: 'You Are Not Up-to 40' by innocential3032(m): 3:57pm On Jul 07, 2018
Omoni oboli is wonderfully made
Re: Fans React To Omoni Oboli's Bum Shorts Photos: 'You Are Not Up-to 40' by lala45: 4:00pm On Jul 07, 2018
[Why?quote author=GOFRONT post=69162149]You are 40 already, issokay dont bother apply for any govt job o....Firs, Nps, Frsc, Ffs, Civil defence[/quote]
Re: Fans React To Omoni Oboli's Bum Shorts Photos: 'You Are Not Up-to 40' by chocorex(m): 4:08pm On Jul 07, 2018
Reference:
Be doing bum shorts here and there and don't think of your future and legacy and work asiduosly towards that. A time is coming when you will cover that body with several layers of clothes and keep indoors perpetually infrustration and anger at all the time and opportunities wasted. Why invest in a depreciating asset.

NAWA. Ur hatred many o.

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Omoni Oboli's Bum Shorts Photos: 'You Are Not Up-to 40' by daniwise(m): 4:14pm On Jul 07, 2018
Chai.this Calabar girl go sweet no be small.happy anniversary to men wey sabi

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Omoni Oboli's Bum Shorts Photos: 'You Are Not Up-to 40' by DEcclesia(m): 4:26pm On Jul 07, 2018
Truly she don't look 40s, she is so young and beautiful
Re: Fans React To Omoni Oboli's Bum Shorts Photos: 'You Are Not Up-to 40' by winkmart: 4:31pm On Jul 07, 2018
ednut1:
Is entertainment blogging now about going to insta to screenshot tins. Abeg make una dey creative

Well, that's the only source of news for indoor journalists... There is nothing wrong with that though, the only problem is they don't write creatively on the photos

I am a blogger and work for a media company. At our outfit, if you get a photo of this nature, you must write nothing less than 300 words on it.
Re: Fans React To Omoni Oboli's Bum Shorts Photos: 'You Are Not Up-to 40' by banre(m): 4:32pm On Jul 07, 2018
small Girl with a big God
Re: Fans React To Omoni Oboli's Bum Shorts Photos: 'You Are Not Up-to 40' by Pain(m): 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2018
To bleep this old chic they hungry me tongue

1 Like

Re: Fans React To Omoni Oboli's Bum Shorts Photos: 'You Are Not Up-to 40' by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 07, 2018
Tajbol4splend:
Lol beyonce has never been fat, in fact she is considered one of the sexiest women alive, yet that didn't stop Jay Z from cheating multiple times did it? A cheat will always cheat no matter how you look
Re: Fans React To Omoni Oboli's Bum Shorts Photos: 'You Are Not Up-to 40' by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:07pm On Jul 07, 2018
Hafiz52:
my mom is 40 plus nd she is hotter Dan dis
Let me see ur moms butt if you say she's hotter than this.
Re: Fans React To Omoni Oboli's Bum Shorts Photos: 'You Are Not Up-to 40' by gonkin(m): 5:11pm On Jul 07, 2018
If she lied that she was 20 i would believe but i still find it hard to believe she's 40. Blessed with youthful genes.

Unlike some old mama that looks 45 and claim 19. Abeg shes still hot.
Re: Fans React To Omoni Oboli's Bum Shorts Photos: 'You Are Not Up-to 40' by MrGoogle88: 5:13pm On Jul 07, 2018
Tajbol4splend:
Some men love the juicy thighs though... no bones in sight. grin
Re: Fans React To Omoni Oboli's Bum Shorts Photos: 'You Are Not Up-to 40' by phone5: 5:14pm On Jul 07, 2018
b only girl bat I 've seen dat say b truth
Re: Fans React To Omoni Oboli's Bum Shorts Photos: 'You Are Not Up-to 40' by Kingeni: 5:21pm On Jul 07, 2018
Milf of Life grin
Re: Fans React To Omoni Oboli's Bum Shorts Photos: 'You Are Not Up-to 40' by ladygudhead(f): 5:38pm On Jul 07, 2018
Its our thing. I admire you alot aunty omoni. i love you kind of family.
Re: Fans React To Omoni Oboli's Bum Shorts Photos: 'You Are Not Up-to 40' by verygudbadguy(m): 5:43pm On Jul 07, 2018
lefulefu:
nothing is more traumatic for a man when he come home and im see his orobo wife fill out the sitting room chair with her fatnesscheesy. Kudos to all married and single ladies who still make attempt to maintain their figure.
wink
Re: Fans React To Omoni Oboli's Bum Shorts Photos: 'You Are Not Up-to 40' by CDCEO001: 5:43pm On Jul 07, 2018
If she say 25 una go say she don pass 25,now she someone is saying she is 40 una say she never reach 40.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song / Chinyere Wilfred And Angela Okorie On Set Of 'Aunty Shine Shine' (photos) / Ubi Franklin Almost Stabbed By A Chinese Man In Lekki Today (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.