Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song (66804 Views)

Saudi Prince Offers Kanye West $10 Million To Spend A Night With Kim Kadarshian / BBC Radio Host Fired After Comparing Royal Baby To A Monkey / Kemi Olunloyo Sent Back To Prison In Port Harcourt For 24 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by HonNL: 3:29am On Jul 20, 2021
Kanye West held an album listening party in Las Vegas and played a track that seemed to include comments about his marriage to Kim Kardashian.

The rapper, 44, reportedly broke down in tears at the party and his new song Welcome to my Life is said to include lyrics that take aim at his troubled personal life.

Lyrics seemingly touch upon his current divorce from the 40-year-old reality star, his Twitter meltdowns and his failed bid for the US Presidency, according to The Sun.

He also likens his marital home in Calabasas, LA, with the Kardashian sister to being like "jail".

On the tune, he raps: "Tell the assassins I escaped from Calabasas."

A source at the Vegas party told the publication: "It’s a very deep, sad song about Kanye, with him reflecting on his marriage with Kim.

"He talks about the kids and mentions her taking everything. After he played this song he paused for like, two minutes, and cried. It was really sombre."

The party was held for the upcoming release of the Gold Digger's 10th album, which is titled Donda after his late mother.

It will be Kanye's first album since splitting from wife Kim in February.

Kim cited "irreconcilable differences" as her reason for filing for a divorce, after the pair got married in 2014.

The duo share four children together - North, 7, Saint, 5, Chicago, 3, and Psalm, 2.

Kanye is currently reportedly dating model Irina Shayk, despite rumours the pair had split.

The model was supposedly left "furious" with claims the pair had broke up.

Daily Mirror

lalasticlala mynd44

8 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by stigmond(m): 3:46am On Jul 20, 2021
Unto the next lifestyle buddy!!!

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by heniford2: 3:52am On Jul 20, 2021
That has always been my prayer lord I don't want to end up marrying a bitch that will make my home fill like prison woman can mess you up look at P square a beautiful home torn apart by woman lord!!! I don't need this shit in my life dramatic woman please

405 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by Ironman3(m): 4:06am On Jul 20, 2021
O ma wa ga bayii. Female folks and drama. I just hate them for always playing the 'victim' card.

110 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:21am On Jul 20, 2021
@topic,
The rapper, 44, reportedly broke down in tears at the party and his new song
Is this guy still normal Laidis!?

Na him release song, na him dey cry!

Orisirisi something

ReneDaniels:

I think Kanye is delusional.. When he was getting married to a Kardashian what was he expecting.. Just passin Joor serves him right
No mind our darling Kanye jare!

Oan,
On this Festive Season, we thank Allah for keeping us all to witness yet another joyous year of celebrations and thanksgiving.
May this Special day bring us Peace, Unity, Progress, Honour, and righteousness while on earth
EID MUBARAK, BRETHREN!

Cc Caseless.

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by Ironman3(m): 4:33am On Jul 20, 2021
Women and their lost identity all in the name of feminism. Dat was how my best female friend told me not to say she is fat, dat calling her fat is offensive. Since dat day, i dey look her somehow. Anoda wan in d name of feminism and women development go dey share sanitary pads for students, how does sanitary pads improve female development. Their mata dey shock me anyhow. Notwitstanding, i like dos female wey get sense not d clueless one.

43 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by Ironman3(m): 4:36am On Jul 20, 2021
post=103888044:

Orisirisi something
Ogbeni, person wey write song get y e write am. because say na man, e no fit dey emotional na only female fit dey emotional. SOCIETY STIGMA SHA. IN ANODA TORI, MICHELLE OBAMA IS THE ONLY ND AUTHENTIC FEMINIST. D REST NA CLOUT CHASING AND POCKET SECURING. LOADS OF COUNTERFEIT AND FAKE PERSONALITY.

313 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:39am On Jul 20, 2021
Ironman3:
O ma wa ga bayii. Female folks and drama. I just hate them for always playing the 'victim' card.
Wetin thread dey talk and
Wetin dis one dey talk bayi

Wetin ur hate for female folks commot for dem body?
Inconsequential hatred! tongue

18 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by benuejosh: 5:03am On Jul 20, 2021
What doesn't break you makes you stronger.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by oz4real83(m): 5:05am On Jul 20, 2021
Marrying a woman that spent just 72 days in her previous marriage and thinking your union with her will last forever is a dubious joke. Kanye West is greedy for even personalizing food meant for the general public, the kardashians are public properties.

355 Likes 30 Shares

Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by lkillbrokehoes: 5:09am On Jul 20, 2021
Kanye west will always be a real Nigga

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by Dave0116(m): 6:55am On Jul 20, 2021
post=103888044:

Orisirisi something

you should have SIMPly ignored.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by tellsblinks(m): 7:33am On Jul 20, 2021
Lol
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by bestman09(m): 7:37am On Jul 20, 2021
sad
Kanye West really tried. Seven years no be moi moi.
Moral of the story? No matter how hard you try to keep public property to personal use, you will lose the monopoly one day.

Kim is a public property

152 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by bamasite2: 7:37am On Jul 20, 2021
Life in the movies
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by bigdammyj: 7:38am On Jul 20, 2021
Noted
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by tonysunkan: 7:38am On Jul 20, 2021
No where like home.
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by All4fun: 7:38am On Jul 20, 2021
Woman!!! After God fear them O because those species can kill, resurrect and kill you again

..I still dey giv USA, Canada and UK number for whatsapp o abi you wan build your Instagram with 109k followers with comments like and views? Abeg message me on o8o3.82114.27

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by TheGiftedOne(m): 7:39am On Jul 20, 2021
MOST CELEBRITIES ARE FRONTING WHAT THEY DO NOT HAVE - HAPPINESS.
Problem is many of their followers are dying to be like them not knowing that what they are seeing is a mirage. Reason I love the programme 'The pain behind the fame'

Meanwhile there is a New coin now that is worth $0.77 just click on the link on my signature to sign up.

Time is running out.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by Hyland(m): 7:39am On Jul 20, 2021
MK Ultra at work.

The Elite can make you do/say stupid things.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by wpadmin: 7:39am On Jul 20, 2021
You say wetin
Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by RichDad1(m): 7:39am On Jul 20, 2021
It’s all about marketing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by emmabest2000(m): 7:40am On Jul 20, 2021
Women shaaa

Dude just counts your lose and move on

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:40am On Jul 20, 2021
All these acts just to get richer. Nonsense

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by Nobody: 7:40am On Jul 20, 2021
lipsrsealed

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kanye West Cries After Comparing Home With Kim Kardashian To Prison In New Song by EyezofGod120: 7:40am On Jul 20, 2021
grin kim really make life miserable for this guy o

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2face Speaks For Tiwa Savage & Teebillz; Slams Mockers / Charly Boy’s Son Is Nothing Like His Father (Photo) / Peter Okoye Reveals Only Thing That Can End Their Bitter Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.