Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,712 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Any Doc Or Pharmacist In The House.. Pls It's An Emergency!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Any Doc Or Pharmacist In The House.. Pls It's An Emergency!!! (996 Views)

How To Migrate And Work In The US & Canada As A Doctor Or Pharmacist / Foyekemi Ikyaato First Black, Youngest Doctor To Open An Emergency Room In Texas / Nurse Seen Taking Lollipop In An Emergency Room While Attending To A Patient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Doc Or Pharmacist In The House.. Pls It's An Emergency!!! by Alphaman007: 11:19am On Jul 07, 2018
I used reprofen and diclofenac together.. After researching.. I realized I'm not supposed to use both together. Pls what do i do
Re: Any Doc Or Pharmacist In The House.. Pls It's An Emergency!!! by DEXTROVERT: 11:28am On Jul 07, 2018
At what dose did you use it, and do you have any complaints in your body
Re: Any Doc Or Pharmacist In The House.. Pls It's An Emergency!!! by Alphaman007: 11:31am On Jul 07, 2018
DEXTROVERT:
At what dose did you use it, and do you have any complaints in your body
I took 1 tablet of diclofenac potassium 50mg and two tablets of reprofen which contains 200mg of ibuprofen together
Re: Any Doc Or Pharmacist In The House.. Pls It's An Emergency!!! by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 07, 2018
Go and report yourself to the nearest hospital. Don't start drinking coconut water o
Re: Any Doc Or Pharmacist In The House.. Pls It's An Emergency!!! by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 07, 2018
If you are not having any symptom or abdominal irritation then no problem. get some food and eat. drink plenty water too. stop self medicating...always consult with your dr before taking any drug and don't take those drugs ever together again. They are almost the same drugs and work same way too but for little differences in their fxnal group.
Re: Any Doc Or Pharmacist In The House.. Pls It's An Emergency!!! by Alphaman007: 1:00pm On Jul 07, 2018
DABMarkNig2019:
If you are not having any symptom or abdominal irritation then no problem. get some food and eat. drink plenty water too. stop self medicating...always consult with your dr before taking any drug and don't take those drugs ever together again. They are almost the same drugs and work same way too but for little differences in their fxnal group.
thanks a lot..
Re: Any Doc Or Pharmacist In The House.. Pls It's An Emergency!!! by phaamsaam: 2:48pm On Jul 07, 2018
Alphaman007:
I used reprofen and diclofenac together.. After researching.. I realized I'm not supposed to use both together. Pls what do i do
Please stop self medication...At worse you could get increase in GIT side effects from both combinations you took. Refer to a pharmacist before you take any meds, endeavor to make a pharmacist your friend... You can send me a mail @ pharmsam2015@gmail.com. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Any Doc Or Pharmacist In The House.. Pls It's An Emergency!!! by Alphaman007: 3:59pm On Jul 07, 2018
phaamsaam:

Please stop self medication...At worse you could get increase in GIT side effects from both combinations you took. Refer to a pharmacist before you take any meds, endeavor to make a pharmacist your friend... You can send me a mail @ pharmsam2015@gmail.com. Thanks
thanks
Re: Any Doc Or Pharmacist In The House.. Pls It's An Emergency!!! by rex444(m): 8:45pm On Jul 07, 2018
Just see it as u took two different paracetamol... Harmless except if u take more than 12 tabs in a short duration.....

2 Likes

Re: Any Doc Or Pharmacist In The House.. Pls It's An Emergency!!! by kaleidoscope: 10:19am On Jul 08, 2018
Alphaman007:

Its nothing to be worried as the combination or the dose is not harmful. However, try to not repeat

1 Like

Re: Any Doc Or Pharmacist In The House.. Pls It's An Emergency!!! by tabithababy(f): 1:31pm On Jul 08, 2018
phaamsaam:

Please sam. Are you working in Lagos
Re: Any Doc Or Pharmacist In The House.. Pls It's An Emergency!!! by phaamsaam: 4:21am On Jul 09, 2018
tabithababy:

Please sam. Are you working in Lagos
Yes lag based
Re: Any Doc Or Pharmacist In The House.. Pls It's An Emergency!!! by tabithababy(f): 10:46am On Jul 09, 2018
phaamsaam:

Yes lag based

Great.. As men of honor kiss

biko I need your contact kiss
Re: Any Doc Or Pharmacist In The House.. Pls It's An Emergency!!! by phaamsaam: 10:51am On Jul 09, 2018
tabithababy:

Great.. As men of honor kiss

biko I need your contact kiss
... We join hands. Replied via mail

(1) (Reply)

How To Survive The Current Heat Wave In Nigeria. / Any Advice For Shaky Hands? / Please What Is Wrong With Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.