Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,362 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Zlatan Ibrahimovic And David Beckham Make Bizarre Bet Ahead Of England VS Sweden - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Zlatan Ibrahimovic And David Beckham Make Bizarre Bet Ahead Of England VS Sweden (665 Views)

Zidane Watched Inter Miami Cup Final Loss, Meets David Beckham And Lionel Messi / Zlatan Ibrahimovic And Duarte Test Positive For COVID-19 - AC Milan Confirm / Germany Vs Sweden: World Cup (2 - 1) - Final (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zlatan Ibrahimovic And David Beckham Make Bizarre Bet Ahead Of England VS Sweden by luckynewsinfo: 12:43pm On Jul 07, 2018
Zlatan Ibrahimovic And David Beckham Make Bizarre Bet Ahead Of England VS Sweden World Cup Clash Today

They are two of their respective countries’ most recognisable faces – and David Beckham and Zlatan Ibrahimovichave plenty riding on today’s World Cup quarter-final.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic And David Beckham
Sweden great Ibrahimovic is now playing in America for former England captain Beckham’s old side LA Galaxy.

The two men’s careers have followed similar paths, both also playing for the likes of Manchester United, Paris St Germain and AC Milan, and on Friday, Ibrahimovic offered Beckham a wager.

“If England win I buy you dinner wherever you want in the world, but if Sweden wins you buy me whatever I want from Ikea, OK?” he proposed on Twitter.

Beckham replied on Instagram, saying: “If Sweden win I will personally take you to Ikea and buy you whatever you need for the new mansion in LA, but when England win I want you to come watch an England game at Wembley wearing an England shirt and enjoy fish and chips at half-time”

The Galaxy sealed the agreement between the two men, with eyes set to be on them to see if they carry out their respective forfeits.

http://luckynewsinfo.com/zlatan-ibrahimovic-and-david-beckham-make-bizarre-bet-ahead-of-england-vs-sweden-world-cup-clash-today/

1 Like

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic And David Beckham Make Bizarre Bet Ahead Of England VS Sweden by frbona: 12:59pm On Jul 07, 2018
This is how I love to roll
grin grin
Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic And David Beckham Make Bizarre Bet Ahead Of England VS Sweden by okachie1(m): 1:22pm On Jul 07, 2018
I pray the Ikea is bought! U know what I mean? grin
Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic And David Beckham Make Bizarre Bet Ahead Of England VS Sweden by modaink333: 3:25pm On Jul 07, 2018
they should do it in bet9ja
Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic And David Beckham Make Bizarre Bet Ahead Of England VS Sweden by ZombieTAMER: 5:14pm On Jul 07, 2018
The young barber Ahmed who voted Buhari but recently set himself on fire because of hardship has died .... I bet you he trusted the old man to take Nigeria to the promised land.. Imagine the heart break

Lesson here is that no one knows tomorrow
Don't bet ...especially on a dullard

(1) (Reply)

Croatia Vs England: England Prepared To Battle Croatia In The Semi-final / OMG!!! Berahino Has Three Children With Three Different Women In Six Weeks / 100% Sure Football Prediction (predict & Win)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.