Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Zlatan Ibrahimovic And Duarte Test Positive For COVID-19 - AC Milan Confirm - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Zlatan Ibrahimovic And Duarte Test Positive For COVID-19 - AC Milan Confirm (9568 Views)

Transfer Rumours: Mbappe, Ndombele, Sarr, Duarte, De Jong, Diallo / Pogba,ibrahimovic And Rojo On The Move / Ibrahimovic Announces Man Utd Return With Image Depicting Him As Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

Zlatan Ibrahimovic And Duarte Test Positive For COVID-19 - AC Milan Confirm by References: 2:59pm On Sep 24, 2020
Zlatan Ibrahimovic has tested positive for coronavirus �

Get well soon �
https://twitter.com/goal/status/1309120377176678419?s=19

OFFICIAL STATEMENT: ZLATAN IBRAHIMOVIĆ
The Swede tested positive ahead of AC Milan v Bodø/Glimt

Zlatan Ibrahimović has tested positive for Covid-19 following a second round of swab tests ahead of tonight's game against Bodø/Glimt. The Club has informed the relevant authorities and the player has been promptly placed in quarantine at home. All other team members and staff have tested negative.
https://www.acmilan.com/en/news/articles/media/2020-09-24/official-statement-zlatan-ibrahimovic

OFFICIAL STATEMENT
Defender Léo Duarte has tested positive for COVID-19 after undergoing a swab test yesterday and has been placed in self-isolation.

Other team members and staff have all tested negative.

In accordance with current protocols, the whole group will be tested again ahead of tomorrow's match against Bodø/Glimt and will follow the preventative measures recommended by local public health authorities.

https://www.acmilan.com/en/news/articles/media/2020-09-23/official-statement

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic And Duarte Test Positive For COVID-19 - AC Milan Confirm by joshjc(m): 3:00pm On Sep 24, 2020
My heart and prayers is with the virus, get well soon Corona,
zlantan does not contract Corona, corona contact zlantan

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic And Duarte Test Positive For COVID-19 - AC Milan Confirm by kenzysmith: 3:07pm On Sep 24, 2020
corona as gone isolation after infecting ibra

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic And Duarte Test Positive For COVID-19 - AC Milan Confirm by Burger123: 3:12pm On Sep 24, 2020
And i play millan to win 4 my ticket

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic And Duarte Test Positive For COVID-19 - AC Milan Confirm by JimmyAdekanbi(m): 3:19pm On Sep 24, 2020
Get well soon..
Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic And Duarte Test Positive For COVID-19 - AC Milan Confirm by osamz007: 3:34pm On Sep 24, 2020
Shey corona no fear zlatan ni

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic And Duarte Test Positive For COVID-19 - AC Milan Confirm by paulolee(m): 3:36pm On Sep 24, 2020
chaai...hope he go play today bcox i bin carry ac milan to win....no wonder the point jus de increase like ijebu garri..
wish him well and zlatan would be back bcox covid gat nothing on a god like zlatan

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic And Duarte Test Positive For COVID-19 - AC Milan Confirm by vanida6: 3:54pm On Sep 24, 2020
Zlatan sad

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic And Duarte Test Positive For COVID-19 - AC Milan Confirm by Truetalk3139: 4:14pm On Sep 24, 2020
Zlatan why nw, time to cashout my ticket make Milan no spoil am

Modified;
Shey na Bodo glimt wan dey fear me ni, Lorenzo Colombo got my ticket covered

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic And Duarte Test Positive For COVID-19 - AC Milan Confirm by wunmi590(m): 5:17pm On Sep 24, 2020
cry

Anytime I see Zlatan Ibra, I'm always annoyed with Real Madrid because we never used the opportunity of him being free then, before going To US back to Ac Milan to play.

At least the problem we are having infront of goal these days would have been solved.

That power, strength and the shot from any angle to score always burst my brain.

Recover well Ibra and please be safe

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic And Duarte Test Positive For COVID-19 - AC Milan Confirm by Slawormir: 5:17pm On Sep 24, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Zlatan

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic And Duarte Test Positive For COVID-19 - AC Milan Confirm by sylve11: 5:17pm On Sep 24, 2020
paulolee:
chaai...hope he go play today bcox i bin carry ac milan to win....no wonder the point jus de increase like ijebu garri..
wish him well and zlatan would be back bcox covid gat nothing on a god like zlatan

eyes go turn you las las grin but nor fear sha, them go deliver. cool

get well soon @ Zlatan...

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic And Duarte Test Positive For COVID-19 - AC Milan Confirm by Houseofglam7(f): 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2020
cry
Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic And Duarte Test Positive For COVID-19 - AC Milan Confirm by casdoruche: 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2020
Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic And Duarte Test Positive For COVID-19 - AC Milan Confirm by silento(m): 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2020
joshjc:
My heart and prayers is with the virus, get well soon Corona,
zlantan does not contract Corona, corona contact zlantan

How did u know what I wanted to say

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic And Duarte Test Positive For COVID-19 - AC Milan Confirm by Riverville(m): 5:19pm On Sep 24, 2020
Finally Zlatan has gone to the virus
Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic And Duarte Test Positive For COVID-19 - AC Milan Confirm by tendyjohn(m): 5:19pm On Sep 24, 2020
Na Corona contract Zlatan jor

Quick recovery Baba

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic And Duarte Test Positive For COVID-19 - AC Milan Confirm by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 24, 2020
Hard to gamble during a pandemic. A match is either cancelled or decisive players are dropped. PSG must have dealt a huge blow on pundits during the foremost two weeks of this new ligue 1 season because of the Covid-19 infection of their star players.

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic And Duarte Test Positive For COVID-19 - AC Milan Confirm by AFvckingAlpha(m): 5:20pm On Sep 24, 2020
The Fvck
Niggarr!!

I thought it was the other Zlatan, the Zanku boy!

One of the realest niggarr you can find there, So unfortunate he did not win the UCL, but you can't disagree that he has had a wonderful career. At his age he is still scoring.

His bicycle kick against England from the middle still gives me goose bumps.

I'm sure his immune system is kicking the SARS-Cov2 virus, that niggarr is too real to be knocked by a virus from one yeye pangolin.

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic And Duarte Test Positive For COVID-19 - AC Milan Confirm by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:20pm On Sep 24, 2020
It's starting again...I can foresee another sport lockdown before new year
Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic And Duarte Test Positive For COVID-19 - AC Milan Confirm by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 24, 2020
And Finally the great Egocentric Gobs**te

Next thing now he would come out and say

"the Virus tested Positive for Zlatan"

Quick recovery to them shaa!

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic And Duarte Test Positive For COVID-19 - AC Milan Confirm by Plmast: 5:20pm On Sep 24, 2020
Wawapp
Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic And Duarte Test Positive For COVID-19 - AC Milan Confirm by ignis: 5:21pm On Sep 24, 2020
They will recover soon
Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic And Duarte Test Positive For COVID-19 - AC Milan Confirm by zeenaman: 5:22pm On Sep 24, 2020
OP, edit the topic to "covid 19 tests positive to Zlatan"

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic And Duarte Test Positive For COVID-19 - AC Milan Confirm by pat077: 5:22pm On Sep 24, 2020
Corona will regret this, you don't mess with zlatan and go free grin

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic And Duarte Test Positive For COVID-19 - AC Milan Confirm by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 24, 2020
coronavirus??
more like
coronavirus tested positive of ibrahimovic

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic And Duarte Test Positive For COVID-19 - AC Milan Confirm by Mathberyl: 5:23pm On Sep 24, 2020
Quick recovery!
Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic And Duarte Test Positive For COVID-19 - AC Milan Confirm by Angelfrost(m): 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2020
In less than 3 weeks they will be back in training.... Contracting Covid-19 has now become almost the same as getting a severe flu.

The panic is more or less over!!! Most people no longer get bothered or frantic about such news.

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic And Duarte Test Positive For COVID-19 - AC Milan Confirm by ednut1(m): 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2020
Madness. Make dem stop football abeg
Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic And Duarte Test Positive For COVID-19 - AC Milan Confirm by ennyrah: 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2020
Zlatan cannot kill us : COVID has the courage to challenge me....bad idea !
This man is too much

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic And Duarte Test Positive For COVID-19 - AC Milan Confirm by sureinfo: 5:28pm On Sep 24, 2020
Wish them both quick recovery .

Seems people are beginning to get used to the virus o

Sani Kaita Apologizes / Asisat Oshoala To Speak At Fifa Women’s Football And Leadership Conference / See Dates, Time And Venue For The Super Falcons Summer Tour Of The USA.