Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,548 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

( How You Can Be Come Affiliated $ Hold Cash To Ur Wallet) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / ( How You Can Be Come Affiliated $ Hold Cash To Ur Wallet) (624 Views)

How Sarcastic Can You Be???? Come In And Drop Urs / When Was The Last Time You Had N5 In Your Wallet? How Did You Spend It? / Big Brother Is Illuminiti Affiliated. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

( How You Can Be Come Affiliated $ Hold Cash To Ur Wallet) by Coolluv1(m): 7:51am On Jun 10, 2010
Hi!
How you can make money into you bank account or wallet? Very simple step you are going to take thru affiliated marketer online it's depend the way you can work. If you interested drop you email address
or
SEND (FREEBIES) to my email jet4luv2007@yahoo.com to protect your email address
Note: is not a scam.
Re: ( How You Can Be Come Affiliated $ Hold Cash To Ur Wallet) by obedobi: 12:19pm On Jun 10, 2010
My mail is Obesco2002@yahoo.Co.Uk
Re: ( How You Can Be Come Affiliated $ Hold Cash To Ur Wallet) by stanleyuc1(m): 5:26am On Jun 11, 2010
my mail is fadigawest@yahoo.com
Re: ( How You Can Be Come Affiliated $ Hold Cash To Ur Wallet) by stanleyuc1(m): 5:34am On Jun 11, 2010
here is m mail id fadigawest@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Ibb First Casualty / Certificate Upgrade For Workers Ond, Nce, B.sc In 1 Week / Please Submit Yourself For Psychiatric Examination.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.