Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Big Brother Is Illuminiti Affiliated. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Big Brother Is Illuminiti Affiliated. (906 Views)

Help;my Junior Brother Is Missing / Big Brother Africa (bba) Nudity / ( How You Can Be Come Affiliated $ Hold Cash To Ur Wallet) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Brother Is Illuminiti Affiliated. by kagel: 9:51am On Mar 12, 2013
"BIG BROTHER IS ILLUMINITI AFFILIATED.

"BIG BROTHER IS ILLUMINITI AFFILIATED. the big brother logo is the eye of Horus and is the well known illuminati symbol,[color=#990000][/color] i used to like the program but ever since i discovered the HIDDEN TRUTH, i can't waste my PRECIOUS TIME in watching bba" - comment .....
Downsville Housemates discussed who would they sleep with.
Zainab Likely To Be The New Upville Housemate - WITH the inclusion of the Zimbabwean beauty Maneta in the competitive VIP Upville house that is full of luminance ego, the competition seems to be getting stiffer.
Party: Sober Arabian Night - DKB and Barbz were the first to hit the dance floor, welcoming the deejay with a barrage of questions as they shimmied close to the DJ booth. Maneta and the rest of the gang were too busy putting the finishing touches on their outfits and trying to scratch around for booze.
Ghana’s Keitta and his girlfriend Mildred got into a fight, which Mildred blamed on Keitta’s insecurity. The couple was part of the group of Downville Housemates who were sitting in the bedroom confessing...
Re: Big Brother Is Illuminiti Affiliated. by KingOfNairaland: 9:57am On Mar 12, 2013
Picture
Re: Big Brother Is Illuminiti Affiliated. by Samelfisha(m): 9:58am On Mar 12, 2013
KingOfNairaland: Picture
wah else?
Re: Big Brother Is Illuminiti Affiliated. by TableLeg(m): 9:58am On Mar 12, 2013
Can you guys quit this illuminati crap for fu....cking frying pan in hell sake!
Jheeeeze

(1) (Reply)

.. / Man Living With Dead Corpse For Months / Need Help With Reliable Shipping / Cargo Comp In Newyork & London Respectively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.