Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,354 members, 7,826,388 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

I once thought of doing something crazy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I once thought of doing something crazy (1769 Views)

Once In A While, Do Something Crazy! / Swiss Woman Married To A Nigerian Thought She Would Never Have Children (Photos) / Nigerians Who Ever Thought Of Running Away From Home As Kids Share Their Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I once thought of doing something crazy by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 07, 2018
I've been contemplating it for some time now. But the fear of my life suddenly going 'blank' deters me from executing my plans.

There's really nothing to look up to in this current life. I'm broke, critically ill and full of misfortunes

4 Likes

Re: I once thought of doing something crazy by daewoorazer(m): 6:38pm On Jul 07, 2018
LivingDead:
I've been contemplating it for some time now. But the fear of my life suddenly going 'blank' deters me from executing my plans.

There's really nothing to look up to in this current life. I'm broke, critically ill and full of misfortunes

What's the matter my dear friend... You'll be rich... Don't kill yourself before wealth comes.... Because e go pain am if it meets you 6 feet below...

Be guided

2 Likes

Re: I once thought of doing something crazy by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 07, 2018
Don't kill yourself before the other 80 episode of Rick and Morty comes out. It's worth waiting for.

2 Likes

Re: I once thought of doing something crazy by nosiebaba(m): 6:47pm On Jul 07, 2018
Pls just take a Bible and try the 1 year Bible reading plan. Suicide is never the answer therefore shouldn't be an option. Don't let the devil make you suffer in earth and in the afterlifr.

1 Like

Re: I once thought of doing something crazy by soberdrunk(m): 6:49pm On Jul 07, 2018
Admin401:
Don't kill yourself before the other 80 episode of Rick and Morty comes out. It's worth waiting for.

Hahahaha!! You have just saved a life! Op snap out of it!! Everyone is going through something, don't be in a hurry man, death is coming for all of us already.......... angry
Re: I once thought of doing something crazy by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 07, 2018
LivingDead:

EmergencyCase reborn grin
Re: I once thought of doing something crazy by Headlesschicken(m): 6:53pm On Jul 07, 2018
grin Too many nairalanders now wanna commit suicide...
Re: I once thought of doing something crazy by adontcare(f): 6:54pm On Jul 07, 2018
Please don't kill itself o
Re: I once thought of doing something crazy by ODeva(f): 11:15am On Jul 08, 2018
What are you going through that no one has not gone through ? Problems, challenges and pain makes one stronger. Don't let what you are facing win you
Re: I once thought of doing something crazy by emerged01(m): 6:36pm On Jul 08, 2018
You find life meaningless because of your state of mind. Whatever you are going through is for awhile.
2 Corinthians 4 vs 17 ; For our light affliction,which is but for A MOMENT,worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory.
We all have that "awhile" before we start experiencing the joy of life.

1 Like

Re: I once thought of doing something crazy by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 09, 2018
daewoorazer:

What's the matter my dear friend... You'll be rich... Don't kill yourself before wealth comes.... Because e go pain am if it meets you 6 feet below...

Be guided

hmm... 'will.' That's a future tense
Re: I once thought of doing something crazy by Preciouzword: 11:54am On Jul 09, 2018
Re: I once thought of doing something crazy by ladygudhead(f): 12:10pm On Jul 09, 2018
Think of you loved onces,how they will cry seeing ur corps. Think of the pain ur death it will cost them .Imagine seeing their neighbours, work colleagues,church members,etc trooping into ur house to tell dem "sorry" ,"eya", "doh", "take heart","dont cry again", "that was stupid of him","na him loss", etc Nobody want to hear those words but rather words like,"bravo", "you made it at last,wow!"," your patience has indeed paid off","God dey ur side o". "i envy u bro!". YOU HAVE A VALUE ONCE YOU STILL BREATH. me typing dis have my challenges,pains n regrets.BUT wat i have more are hopes and faith in my maker and His words.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I once thought of doing something crazy by Horus(m): 1:22pm On Jul 09, 2018
LivingDead:

Suicide Is the most foolish thing a person can ever do. People who commit suicide find themselves there because they are so attached to life.
They are so attached to some pleasure, so attached to some joy, that they want to kill themselves. And when they kill themselves they find themselves in a bigger soup. They feel, ‘Oh my God, this restlessness, these desires which had created such intense agony inside me has not gone. My body has gone but the agony has remained. It is only through the body that you can dispel the agony and get rid of misery.
Instead you destroy the very instrument by which you can get rid of agony. That is why this knowledge is so important.

1 Like

Re: I once thought of doing something crazy by gaby(m): 5:27pm On Jul 09, 2018
Oga no take your own life o no matter what you are faced with. No look people face or listen to their mouth live your life.

Who say make dem no laff am, na cry dem dey cry am..

No mind my pidgin o.
Re: I once thought of doing something crazy by els0nm0rali(m): 6:10pm On Jul 09, 2018
Why? So that your enemies can rejoice over your corpse?

Where you are is exactly the best place to stage a comeback and take the world by storm.

Keep working hard until your enemies and haters start asking if you are hiring.

Life is a gift.
Re: I once thought of doing something crazy by Zenithpeak(m): 8:48pm On Jul 09, 2018
LivingDead:

Thank God you gat no courage to execute your plans.

Let me tell you, most people you see on the road wearing nice dresses, driving good cars, commenting on nairaland etc all have good reasons to commit murder.

I understand life may be hard while on the low side of life but that is when we need to look up unto Christ and drop our pride.

God will see you through your present ordeal/predicament.

1 Like

Re: I once thought of doing something crazy by Prognose: 9:19pm On Jul 09, 2018
I hurt myself today

To see if I still feel
Tried to focus on the pain

The only thing that's real.

The needle tears a hole.

The old familiar sting.

Tried to kill it all away

But I remember everything.
Re: I once thought of doing something crazy by cococandy(f): 6:18am On Jul 10, 2018
What’s your critical illness?
Re: I once thought of doing something crazy by bukatyne(f): 8:16am On Jul 10, 2018
Headlesschicken:

Sounds funny however I remember that a NLer committed suicide some days back.

Some might be fake, some might be a genuine plea for help.

It costs you nothing to drop a few lines of encouragement or ignore the thread.
Re: I once thought of doing something crazy by bukatyne(f): 8:17am On Jul 10, 2018
LivingDead:

All will be well with time.

Just hang on, others have gone through worse stuff and came out victorious.

As long as you are alive, there is hope. smiley
Re: I once thought of doing something crazy by enabledgoddess(f): 3:19pm On Jul 10, 2018
Suicide is an easy path for coward to take. Life is worth living . give it a shot. Why not share your pains and fears ? Who knows, you might get help. We all have that inner atuggle for a better place , yet will are determined to live it thorough the end. Chill dear, death is a compulsion for every one; why the rush?
Re: I once thought of doing something crazy by sacajawea: 9:50pm On Jul 17, 2018
Headlesschicken:
The thing is funny ehn
Re: I once thought of doing something crazy by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 24, 2018
enabledgoddess:
Suicide is an easy path for coward to take. Life is worth living . give it a shot. Why not share your pains and fears ? Who knows, you might get help. We all have that inner atuggle for a better place , yet will are determined to live it thorough the end. Chill dear, death is a compulsion for every one; why the rush?
k. Thanks
Re: I once thought of doing something crazy by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 12:28am On Nov 25, 2018
LivingDead:

One sure thing about LOCUST beans is that if you use am cook any soup the smell go still be the same. undecided

Forget about thiz your pity story and go find better WoRK or shut up forever! Pocket your I want die Format BikoPlzzzz undecided
Re: I once thought of doing something crazy by okoroemeka(m): 6:59am On Nov 25, 2018
LivingDead:

you have said these thing before,I think u better make up your mind and commit suicide,survival in Nigeria is not for the faint hearted and trying to stay alive is not a must.

(1) (Reply)

Make This Heat No For Kill You, Mini Ac Available. Cheap And Affordable / Guess What Grandma Is Thinking In These Picture !!! / What Should We Do To A Baby That Refuses To Cry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.