Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,361 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday (40318 Views)

Twin Brothers Celebrate Their 80th Birthday (pictures) / Tomisin, Tomiwa And Toni: Triplets Share Their Birth Story On Their Birthday / Couple Who Welcomed 1ST Quintuplets In Cross River Celebrate Their Birthday.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by sisisioge: 9:04pm On Jul 07, 2018
Wow! I want three beautiful girls too grin
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by lordkay10(m): 9:06pm On Jul 07, 2018
U
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by anochuko01(m): 9:06pm On Jul 07, 2018
YouareaBITCH:

Yes,even your urine grin
honestly....it wasn't flowing out well enough coz of their noise.

1 Like

Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by TIDDOLL(m): 9:07pm On Jul 07, 2018
Nice duplicates!!!
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by emelda86(f): 9:09pm On Jul 07, 2018
Are they Igbos?
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Vaabra01(f): 9:09pm On Jul 07, 2018
They don't look alike but they are all handsome
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by pussyeater(m): 9:09pm On Jul 07, 2018
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by pussyeater(m): 9:10pm On Jul 07, 2018
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by pussyeater(m): 9:11pm On Jul 07, 2018
decatalyst
Abeg carry your smelly cho-cho-cho-cho-cho mouth commot for here jor.
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Bigjoe15: 9:12pm On Jul 07, 2018
wow, HBD I wish my future wife same kids any one who says they don't look alike is suffering from cataract... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by milemimi93(m): 9:17pm On Jul 07, 2018
I wish they won't marry.. I just wish.
The only thing that can put them asunder is women..
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by PennywysCares(m): 9:30pm On Jul 07, 2018
KillaBeauty:
Them never still marry? They’re still doing fine boy. Okay na.
they should stay away from women as long as their love for each other last, cos one bad seed will just sow in hates in their midst as in the case of Psquare

Women
ndi ojo
Ekwesu
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 07, 2018
They look like mommy's boy. They are not real men
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 07, 2018
PennywysCares:
they should stay away from women as long as their love for each other last, cos one bad seed will just sow in hates in their midst as in the case of Psquare

Women
ndi ojo
Ekwesu

Your mother is Ekwensu number 1 then. And you are ekwensu re-incarnated.

2 Likes

Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Pricelessangel0(f): 9:44pm On Jul 07, 2018
Awon Beard gang... dey never reach to marry? i woulnt mind having one of them
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by PennywysCares(m): 9:48pm On Jul 07, 2018
Philpham:

Your mother is Ekwensu number 1 then. And you are ekwensu re-incarnated.
heavy burden in ur heart cos u read the truth

Cry for buhari
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by PennywysCares(m): 9:51pm On Jul 07, 2018
Pricelessangel0:
Awon Beard gang... dey never reach to marry? i woulnt mind having one of them
why searching when I'm here for you
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 07, 2018
happy birthday cutees...cheers
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by CDCEO001: 9:56pm On Jul 07, 2018
They look really nice.
When anyone of them wants to know how he looks like, he just look at the other as a mirror.
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by justifyme(m): 10:00pm On Jul 07, 2018
GavelSlam:

Ok na Apollo dey do you.

Wash am with urine.
grin

Na carpenter knack em eyes
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by oochi123(f): 10:00pm On Jul 07, 2018
Wow Wawu.. This is sweet.. Congratulations
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Octaves(m): 10:05pm On Jul 07, 2018
adontcare:
They look alike
if I stay with them for a day, I'll be able to tell them apart.
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Sterope(f): 10:25pm On Jul 07, 2018
Three is a crowd lipsrsealed
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 07, 2018
sisisioge:
Wow! I want three beautiful girls too grin
and I have the perfect genes for that embarassed Pm sis let's talk
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Allisonstvs(m): 11:51pm On Jul 07, 2018
ovanny15:

Happy birthday to you guys. So much wish to carry your kind in my womb So help me God. Amen
can u carry that load?
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Diso60090(m): 12:18am On Jul 08, 2018
GavelSlam:

They don't look alike to me .

Please visit the optician.

You get head problem because na there your eyes dey

See native doctor

2 Likes

Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by comrChris(m): 4:29am On Jul 08, 2018
ovanny15:

Happy birthday to you guys.
So much wish to carry your kind in my womb
So help me God. Amen
go and sow a seed grin grin
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Fourwinds: 6:58am On Jul 08, 2018
Badmus20:
waooo.. Hot
hmmmmmmm
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by newjosboy: 7:13am On Jul 08, 2018
Any girl that follows one of them must be ready to get the condo of the other two due to confusion

1 Like

Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by omotai(f): 7:45am On Jul 08, 2018
Happy birthday
Re: John, Peter And Jamie Obidiegwu Triplets Celebrate Their Birthday by Born2Breed(f): 8:09am On Jul 08, 2018
Baba God give me triplets.
But make them two boys and a girl.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guy Shares Photos Of His Mother Who Looks More Like His Elder Sister / Update On Woman Who Slapped Her Husband At LUTH / My Husband Is Being Insensitive, I Need An Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.