Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,444 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

How Old Were You When Your Life Started And How Did It Start? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Old Were You When Your Life Started And How Did It Start? (644 Views)

How Old Were You When You Realized This (see Here) / How Old Were You When You Got Married First Time? / What Were Your Concerns Before Marriage And How Did It Turn Out After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Old Were You When Your Life Started And How Did It Start? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 07, 2018
How Old Were You When Your Life Started?

By Johnspeak Uwangue (Human Development Consultant, Talent Manager and Coach)

Real life doesn't start at birth, it starts at a particular point in our life. At that point, you will know deep down that your life has began. Abraham's life started at 65, when did yours start? I grew up with my parents and I depended solely on them for my needs even after my university. At a time, I noticed that I was always angry at them for some things that weren't right. It got to a point that I told myself "Johnspeak, how can you be under the roof of your parents and being their responsibility and still be dictating to them how to live their lives?" That day was a day I will never forget because that day prepared me for the man I am today.

At the age of 29, I carried everything I had and went into the street like the biblical Abraham. If you are still living with your parents at old age or if your parents are still responsible for your rent, your life has not started. I will say that my life started at the age of 29 because I started taking responsibility for my life at that age. Some people's lives started at a very young age while for some others life has not started. Marriage or giving birth doesn't make you a man or woman, it's taking responsibility for your life that makes you one. An irresponsible man or woman will always depend on people or institutions to survive. I don't care how old you are, if you still depend on a sibling or boyfriend or parents to survive or make decisions, your life hasn't started yet. So, let's share our experiences because I believe that there's someone out there who needs to grow and stop living a life of dependence.

Succeed You Must.

Lalasticlala mynd44 Seun
Re: How Old Were You When Your Life Started And How Did It Start? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:01pm On Jul 07, 2018
At 7 years, I remembered the positive turn around for good that particular day vividly.
Thank you Jesus for life.
Higher and Higher we go in life.....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Old Were You When Your Life Started And How Did It Start? by kpamuregeji: 7:05pm On Jul 07, 2018
Really
Re: How Old Were You When Your Life Started And How Did It Start? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 07, 2018
post=69171719:
At 7 years, I remembered the positive turn around for good that particular day vividly.
Thank you Jesus for life.
Higher and Higher we go in life.....

At 7 years old you've been on your own?

Re: How Old Were You When Your Life Started And How Did It Start? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:18pm On Jul 07, 2018
fuckerstard:

At 7 years old you've been on your own?
IF YOU can't comment about the thread , can you mind your business and dont come here to derail please?
So swerve!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Old Were You When Your Life Started And How Did It Start? by daewoorazer(m): 7:29pm On Jul 07, 2018

(1) (Reply)

My Husband D0es Only Missionary But I Want T0 Give Him Bl0w J0b / A Letter From The President Of Side Chic Association Of Nigeria / Nigeria Man Cancels Wedding After Discovering Fiancee Took His Photos To Shrine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.