Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,877 members, 7,810,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Onyii Alex Pictured With Iheanacho, Slams Troll - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Onyii Alex Pictured With Iheanacho, Slams Troll (43117 Views)

Chioma: Did I Tell You That I’m Pregnant? – Chioma Slams Troll / Tonto Dikeh Slams Troll Who Said She Should Stop Packaging Her Fallen Breast / CDQ Pictured With Iheanacho As They Go Shopping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onyii Alex Pictured With Iheanacho, Slams Troll by Nedumadrid(m): 7:07pm On Jul 07, 2018
Onyii Alex post picture of her posing with naija footballer, but that didn't go well with some of her Instagram fan...lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyii Alex Pictured With Iheanacho, Slams Troll by Nedumadrid(m): 7:11pm On Jul 07, 2018
See more

1 Like

Re: Onyii Alex Pictured With Iheanacho, Slams Troll by nairavsdollars(f): 7:36pm On Jul 07, 2018
This aunty can lie sha..Show us the picture of your childhood as friends or.....

61 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Onyii Alex Pictured With Iheanacho, Slams Troll by sucess001(m): 7:36pm On Jul 07, 2018
Lol. Good question. Babe wan dey famz

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyii Alex Pictured With Iheanacho, Slams Troll by Ajipe: 7:36pm On Jul 07, 2018
I guess we know who the bad influence is now

5 Likes

Re: Onyii Alex Pictured With Iheanacho, Slams Troll by NORSIYK(m): 7:36pm On Jul 07, 2018
As long as money is involved

1 Like

Re: Onyii Alex Pictured With Iheanacho, Slams Troll by Bowwow11(m): 7:36pm On Jul 07, 2018
what
Re: Onyii Alex Pictured With Iheanacho, Slams Troll by careersome: 7:36pm On Jul 07, 2018
lol
Re: Onyii Alex Pictured With Iheanacho, Slams Troll by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 07, 2018
Money begets lots of friends and pussy cats.

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Onyii Alex Pictured With Iheanacho, Slams Troll by Desdola(m): 7:36pm On Jul 07, 2018
When will people start minding their business

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onyii Alex Pictured With Iheanacho, Slams Troll by eminikansoso(m): 7:37pm On Jul 07, 2018
grin
Really
I hope he will not miss the target like the one he missed in the World Cup

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onyii Alex Pictured With Iheanacho, Slams Troll by N0favors: 7:37pm On Jul 07, 2018
Troll or no troll, isn't she right?

All these 'small girls with big God' sef

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyii Alex Pictured With Iheanacho, Slams Troll by Philistine(m): 7:37pm On Jul 07, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Onyii Alex Pictured With Iheanacho, Slams Troll by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:37pm On Jul 07, 2018
Let them say!
We love the reply she gave that Aproko fan.....
nice uppercut cheesy grin wink

Aproko fan: Iheanacho u wan dey s3x Now?
Onyii: No, na ur father

Savage like someone we know! cheesy wink cheesy

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Onyii Alex Pictured With Iheanacho, Slams Troll by Moyinoluwa35(f): 7:37pm On Jul 07, 2018
A
Re: Onyii Alex Pictured With Iheanacho, Slams Troll by NwaOhafia: 7:37pm On Jul 07, 2018
Lol
Re: Onyii Alex Pictured With Iheanacho, Slams Troll by LazyNairalander(m): 7:37pm On Jul 07, 2018
I can't find fp worthiness in this post.

check my SIGNATURE

2 Likes

Re: Onyii Alex Pictured With Iheanacho, Slams Troll by Lizilicious(f): 7:37pm On Jul 07, 2018
Nigerians and not minding their business are like 5&6

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onyii Alex Pictured With Iheanacho, Slams Troll by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 07, 2018
Bitches, I dey fear una!!

Make money and see how unknown strange and fake bitches be calling and acting all nice like the know you back when you broke.

4 Likes

Re: Onyii Alex Pictured With Iheanacho, Slams Troll by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 07, 2018
i will simply send her my father's number. won't it Be nice gisting with my palee how e take bazooka her

3 Likes

Re: Onyii Alex Pictured With Iheanacho, Slams Troll by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 07, 2018
wink
Re: Onyii Alex Pictured With Iheanacho, Slams Troll by Bossontop(m): 7:39pm On Jul 07, 2018
N0favors:
Troll or no troll, isn't she right?

All these 'small girls with big God' sef

Abi oo boss......all these small gehs dat have turned already made men/married men to dia BIG GOD

6 Likes

Re: Onyii Alex Pictured With Iheanacho, Slams Troll by Elsalvator38: 7:39pm On Jul 07, 2018
She wants to fly with the super chickens
Re: Onyii Alex Pictured With Iheanacho, Slams Troll by Tokziby: 7:44pm On Jul 07, 2018
When u get money and fame, everyone go wan familiarize
Re: Onyii Alex Pictured With Iheanacho, Slams Troll by anigold(m): 7:46pm On Jul 07, 2018
Nedumadrid:
Onyii Alex post picture of her posing with naija footballer, but that didn't go well with some of her Instagram fan...lol
wan De Bleep or has been fucking ,I remembered when Joseph yobo was just screwdriving all our yeye female celebrities years back. Iheanacho bleeped her as many times as you want.. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Onyii Alex Pictured With Iheanacho, Slams Troll by Rityonyi(f): 7:48pm On Jul 07, 2018
Please how do you guys check pms on Nairaland?
Re: Onyii Alex Pictured With Iheanacho, Slams Troll by kristonium(m): 7:50pm On Jul 07, 2018
NwaOhafia:
I have discussed with lala one-on-one, stuffs like these shouldnt make front page. I dont just no whats wrong with nairaland and nigerians as a whole.
I guess that's what's bringing them traffic.
People are ready to trade their value for money!
Re: Onyii Alex Pictured With Iheanacho, Slams Troll by LastDays777: 7:52pm On Jul 07, 2018
What's actually wrong with this our generation?

Once they see a picture of a gentleman and a lady, the first thing that comes to their mind is "the three letter word"

4 Likes

Re: Onyii Alex Pictured With Iheanacho, Slams Troll by RexTramadol1: 7:52pm On Jul 07, 2018
Nonsense gal

Aw Dem take be childhood friends?
Re: Onyii Alex Pictured With Iheanacho, Slams Troll by NwaOhafia: 7:56pm On Jul 07, 2018
kristonium:

I guess that's what's bringing them traffic.
People are ready to trade their value for money!
That's actually the truth signor

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo And Drake (Throwback Photo) / "God Forbid' - Runtown Rejects A Drawing Of Him By A Fan / Davido Replies Non-fan Who Said 'yemi Alade And Wizkid Are Bigger Than Him"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.