Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Onyii Alex Pictured With Iheanacho, Slams Troll - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Onyii Alex Pictured With Iheanacho, Slams Troll (43125 Views)

Chioma: Did I Tell You That I’m Pregnant? – Chioma Slams Troll / Tonto Dikeh Slams Troll Who Said She Should Stop Packaging Her Fallen Breast / CDQ Pictured With Iheanacho As They Go Shopping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyii Alex Pictured With Iheanacho, Slams Troll by Amarabae(f): 7:57pm On Jul 07, 2018
Trolls everywhere
Re: Onyii Alex Pictured With Iheanacho, Slams Troll by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 07, 2018
N0favors:
Troll or no troll, isn't she right?

All these 'small girls with big God' sef
Hahaha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onyii Alex Pictured With Iheanacho, Slams Troll by N0favors: 7:59pm On Jul 07, 2018
Bossontop:

Abi oo boss......all these small gehs dat have turned already made men/married men to dia BIG GOD
Toke is their leader. They only do married men. I always run far far far far from any girl with the 'small girl big God' shit on her profile

1 Like

Re: Onyii Alex Pictured With Iheanacho, Slams Troll by zicoraads: 8:03pm On Jul 07, 2018
Bloody opportunists! Friends since when? grin cheesy
Re: Onyii Alex Pictured With Iheanacho, Slams Troll by gbemishile: 8:09pm On Jul 07, 2018
abeg where i fit lay complaint for nairaland? I no fit log in again to my account. Wetin dey do these people ke i dey try open for 4 days now. I had to open another account
Re: Onyii Alex Pictured With Iheanacho, Slams Troll by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:18pm On Jul 07, 2018
nairavsdollars:
This aunty can lie sha..Show us the picture of your childhood as friends or.....

Lol � � �
Once you have little money � all Nigeria celebrities will want to be your friend
Re: Onyii Alex Pictured With Iheanacho, Slams Troll by seenter84: 8:30pm On Jul 07, 2018
Suck pen8s and keep quiet
Re: Onyii Alex Pictured With Iheanacho, Slams Troll by CSTR1005: 8:32pm On Jul 07, 2018
So na this small iheanacho, this old lady dey call childhood friend.?
Money indeed maketh a man.
Re: Onyii Alex Pictured With Iheanacho, Slams Troll by Oshatrends: 8:35pm On Jul 07, 2018
� � � See foe your the amazing moment of Onyii Alex and Kelechi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yz57jRWqvAc
Re: Onyii Alex Pictured With Iheanacho, Slams Troll by sharpwriter(m): 8:48pm On Jul 07, 2018
Rityonyi:
Please how do you guys check pms on Nairaland?
You have to go the email you used to register here on nairaland and check it. Reply the notification message of the person wanting to send you PM and the person will receive it from his end. You can now continue to talk via emails.
Re: Onyii Alex Pictured With Iheanacho, Slams Troll by Abdul3391(m): 8:59pm On Jul 07, 2018
Senselin:
Money begets lots of friends and pussy cats.
ur head dy there

1 Like

Re: Onyii Alex Pictured With Iheanacho, Slams Troll by Nickymezor(f): 9:02pm On Jul 07, 2018
grin
Re: Onyii Alex Pictured With Iheanacho, Slams Troll by LesbianBoy(m): 9:27pm On Jul 07, 2018
anigold:
wan De Bleep or has been fucking ,I remembered when Joseph yobo was just screwdriving all our yeye female celebrities years back. Iheanacho bleeped her as many times as you want.. grin grin

Same with emenike. Person wey no sabi speak English well yet when he was based in Russia he was fvcking many nollywood actresses.

Money sef angry
Re: Onyii Alex Pictured With Iheanacho, Slams Troll by Tonimordred(m): 11:01pm On Jul 07, 2018
nairavsdollars:
This aunty can lie sha..Show us the picture of your childhood as friends or.....
go find am 4 google
Re: Onyii Alex Pictured With Iheanacho, Slams Troll by Eaglefine(f): 12:38am On Jul 08, 2018
Women and their life... I tire for them sha.

Pls don't quote me. I'm feeling headache
Re: Onyii Alex Pictured With Iheanacho, Slams Troll by DinoP: 1:29am On Jul 08, 2018
That her get Biafran colour shocked
Re: Onyii Alex Pictured With Iheanacho, Slams Troll by AceDomino(m): 2:13am On Jul 08, 2018
This kelechi wey always dey open him mouth down like bingo on the football pitch...

Ighalo and ideye brother.
Re: Onyii Alex Pictured With Iheanacho, Slams Troll by Chyx101: 9:10am On Jul 08, 2018
I thought his village people were after his career never knew u were the cause of his bad performance at the world cup
Re: Onyii Alex Pictured With Iheanacho, Slams Troll by SUNDICOS(m): 9:49am On Jul 08, 2018
Bossontop:

Abi oo boss......all these small gehs dat have turned already made men/married men to dia BIG GOD
quote no wrong! Abilly Garsha! Standard enough space yard to the man!@thesquarnters

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Neya Uzor Kalu And Lawrence Iyere White Wedding: Tuface, Flavour, Spotted / Princess Shyngle Shows Her Twerking And Dancing Skills / Davido Replies Non-fan Who Said 'yemi Alade And Wizkid Are Bigger Than Him"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.