Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Nina Savagely Replies Fan Curious To Know Name Of Her Bleaching Cream - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina Savagely Replies Fan Curious To Know Name Of Her Bleaching Cream (616 Views)

Davido Unfollows Wizkid, Peruzzi, Dremo And Savagely Replies A Wizkid Fan / Tacha Savagely Replies Nigerian Guy Who Said Her Breasts Has Fallen / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nina Savagely Replies Fan Curious To Know Name Of Her Bleaching Cream by 9Ebisco: 8:02pm On Jul 07, 2018
A trending photo of Nina Chinonso Onyenobi shows she might have been dark-skinned in the past

Big Brother Naija ex-housemate, Nina, who returned to school to prepare for her exam was dragged into a banter with a follower who asked if she truly bleached her skin and also curious about what product Nina used.

The ex-Big Brother Naija star is known for her glowing light skin which has further popularized her brand outside the house.

Some social media users believe that the 23-year old may have bleached her skin as it is a common trend on social media.

Nina’s follower who asked for the name of the bleaching cream she used, got a savage clapback from the reality show star who asked her to use urine because it works.

See screenshot of their exchange below:-

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/nina-savagely-replies-fan-curious-to.html

Re: Nina Savagely Replies Fan Curious To Know Name Of Her Bleaching Cream by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 07, 2018
Who is Nina
A poet
A music icon
A Footballer
Political figure
Nollywood actress
Inspirational speaker
Oh! A product of BB house of Immorality!
Was she worth being on the FP of this forum

Someone should quote me and add meme of a man resetting the brain of the mod that pushed this to FP with a SLAP. cool
Re: Nina Savagely Replies Fan Curious To Know Name Of Her Bleaching Cream by omamush(f): 8:11pm On Jul 07, 2018
dumb Nina.. what is "I used my urine"

(1) (Reply)

Why I Deleted Leo’s Birthday Message On Instagram - Khloe / Hilarious Reply From Fake Dino Melaye Twitter Handle To Hater (screenshots) / Floyd Mayweather Sets A $9000 #50centgotherpes Competition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.