Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs (4502 Views)

15 Latest TECNO Phones And Prices In Nigeria (2022) / Price List Of Latest TECNO Smartphones / Rumored Details On The Specs Of The Next Phantom Series (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs by Freelancerx: 8:43am On Jul 15, 2018
chicwoman:
So Ive heard
So I've seen. It is indeed a top device grin
Re: Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs by scarycuteface(m): 11:59am On Jul 15, 2018
missslimzy:
And priced for everyone's bucket
Yes. At least every one can have one Tecno phone
Re: Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs by Rubiesangel: 11:45pm On Jul 15, 2018
scarycuteface:
TECNO phones are affordable and very user friendly.
Re: Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs by Goldyyy: 4:27am On Jul 16, 2018
Lol.. who doesn't like freebies?
datyorubaboy:
You like freebies sha
Re: Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs by Goldyyy: 4:28am On Jul 16, 2018
Make sense
omoalajah:
Nice one.
Re: Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs by tafat: 6:05am On Jul 16, 2018
this is great, nice one from tecno
JeanJackson124:
For Tecno aspirants that have long waited for an upgrade and more advanced features of Tecno phone which can suite your taste and experience. The new TECNO CAMON X PRO will suit your tastes and needs I assure you in fact the Android phone is Superb. You might want to take a look at the Specs of TECNO CAMON X PRO.

TECNO CAMON X PRO SPECS

6.0-inch FHD + display with 2160*1080 Resolution

2.5D Front panel

HiOS V3.3 based on Android 8.1 Oreo

4G Lite with support for all 4G Bands in Nigeria

4G RAM and 64GB ROM

Up to 12GB Storage via MicroSD card

16MP Back Camera with Quad-Ring flash

24MP front camera with dual LED flash

Octa-core 2.0GHz Media Tek Helio P23 Processor

3750 mAh battery with fast charge

USB Type B

https://naijatechstar..com/2018/07/latest-tecno-that-will-suite-your-taste.html?m=1
Re: Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs by tafat: 6:05am On Jul 16, 2018
the camon x pro is about 77k
faithy314:
How much
Re: Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs by nnaomaog(m): 1:39pm On Jul 16, 2018
This tecno x pro specification is something else...I need to add it to my collections...
Re: Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs by Rubiesangel: 2:19pm On Jul 16, 2018
OHIsIManuEL:
Will it suite my taste also with its price?
there is a price for every thing and everyone has a budget. Budgets can be adjusted, especially when you really love a product and it meets your taste. If you see a good TECNO phone you love and that meets your phone need, go ahead and get it. You will enjoy it
Re: Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs by OHIsIManuEL(m): 2:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
Rubiesangel:
there is a price for every thing and everyone has a budget. Budgets can be adjusted, especially when you really love a product and it meets your taste. If you see a good TECNO phone you love and that meets your phone need, go ahead and get it. You will enjoy it
I was just playing around, I have no interest in the device

2 Likes

Re: Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs by batmangh: 10:48am On Jul 17, 2018
OHIsIManuEL:

I was just playing around, I have no interest in the device

And you made the TECNO Marketers waste all their scripted lines on you. grin
Re: Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs by OHIsIManuEL(m): 12:58pm On Jul 17, 2018
batmangh:

And you made the TECNO Marketers waste all their scripted lines on you. grin
lmao. grin
Re: Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs by craigkoel1989: 8:27am On Jul 18, 2018
Check the latest phones on www.phoneybros..com
Re: Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs by Colb461: 8:39am On Jul 18, 2018
Goldyyy:
I love the camon x pro, but I'll rather purchase TECNO spark 2 because of the Android Go and 6 months free 9mobile data that comes with it....
bro pls hw can I activate d 6months free 9mobile on my new spark 2
Re: Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs by Goldyyy: 11:43am On Jul 18, 2018
The pin to activate is on the pack, just insert your 9mobile sim and dail the pin.. you're good to go
Colb461:
bro pls hw can I activate d 6months free 9mobile on my new spark 2
Re: Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs by Colb461: 1:54pm On Jul 18, 2018
Goldyyy:
The pin to activate is on the pack, just insert your 9mobile sim and dail the pin.. you're good to go
tanks
Re: Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs by Millichamp(m): 3:26am On Jul 19, 2018
Tecno Phantom 5 for sale for N45,000 with all accessories.

Call or Whatsapp me on 08182961284

3GB RAM
32GB Storage Capacity
3000 battery
4G Lte

Re: Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs by Abiodunspectre(m): 8:57pm On Jul 21, 2018
OHIsIManuEL:
Will it suite my taste also with its price?

Sure nah
Choose the one that suit your pocket.
Re: Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs by Creg7: 12:05pm On Jul 22, 2018
Donenam:
How tacno take expensive like dis

So you actually think Tecno is expensive?.... M sorry hut you are actually wrong
Re: Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs by Shakadesi: 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2018
itel P32 for sake @ giveaway price of N18.5k.
4000mah Battery, 1GB RAM, 8GB Storage, Fingerprint. 5.5HD screen, Android 8.1 etc.
if u are in Akure, call me on 0..9..0..9..9..6..7..7..8..6..9.
Re: Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs by Behankey(m): 2:24pm On Jul 22, 2018
Creg7:

So you actually think Tecno is expensive?.... M sorry hut you are actually wrong
Tecno is One of the most affordable brands out there.
Re: Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs by omoalajah(m): 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2018
great devices doesnt come cheap
Rubiesangel:
its not tacno, its Tecno. and tecno have upgraded to good quality device, and good products like these, don't come in cheap but they are affordable.
Re: Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs by missslimzy(f): 6:15pm On Jul 22, 2018
Abi o, soup wey sweet, na money
omoalajah:
great devices doesnt come cheap
Re: Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs by datyorubaboy: 6:29pm On Jul 22, 2018
Abi o. Na phone be 350k and people dey buy
missslimzy:
Re: Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs by scarycuteface(m): 7:18pm On Jul 22, 2018
Rubiesangel:
TECNO phones are affordable and very user friendly.
I agree with you.
Re: Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs by chicwoman(f): 7:45pm On Aug 05, 2018
Nah

Id take the Camon x any time
Goldyyy:
I love the camon x pro, but I'll rather purchase TECNO spark 2 because of the Android Go and 6 months free 9mobile data that comes with it....
Re: Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs by chicwoman(f): 7:53pm On Aug 05, 2018
Abi o
missslimzy:
Re: Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs by chicwoman(f): 7:54pm On Aug 05, 2018
True to this
scarycuteface:
Re: Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs by Goldyyy: 8:29am On Aug 06, 2018
Why go for the former when there's the latest.?... As for me spark 2 is bae
chicwoman:
Nah

Re: Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs by Goldyyy: 8:31am On Aug 06, 2018
I just like everything about spark 2
chicwoman:
Nah

Re: Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs by scarycuteface(m): 8:18am On Aug 13, 2018
chicwoman:
True to this
That's why they are almost in every home. Tecno phones are everywhere

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Phone At The Moment For Both Camera And Video Quality / Whatsapp Dark Mode: Here's How To Enable It / Mobitel Vs Swift 4g Check It Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.