Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Neymar Said World Cup Exit Is The Saddest Moment Of His Career - Read More - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar Said World Cup Exit Is The Saddest Moment Of His Career - Read More (7659 Views)

Sergio Ramos In Tears After World Cup Exit (Photos) / Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit / Germany Players In Tears After 2018 World Cup Exit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neymar Said World Cup Exit Is The Saddest Moment Of His Career - Read More by andrew444(m): 1:17pm On Jul 09, 2018
GutsOverFear:
I'd choose Douglas Costa over you any day any time..

Bcoz Brazil produce world footballers more than any other countries; Brazilian legends are trying desperately to hype Neymar and make world footballer out of him..

Truth be told, as it stands now he's currently trailing Hazard, Salah, Mbape, Kane, Sane, daybala and Isco in the race for world footballer.

He might not even win it in his entire career.

Though I'm a Messi fan but I would advise Ronaldo to please leave Madrid b4 this proud boy comes. Bcoz he's too way above him to start dragging pk and freek kicks with him..

He dare not try dragging pk with Ronaldo him think say Ronaldo na cavani ? Even Ramos will put him in order,no b those mumu Alves and Thiago Silvia wey dey side am against cavani
Re: Neymar Said World Cup Exit Is The Saddest Moment Of His Career - Read More by andrew444(m): 1:18pm On Jul 09, 2018
Kingsley1000:
they lost because of over dependent on neymar,everybody was passing ball to him even when they know he isn't that talented

I still don't know why they always bench d.costa

They should have benched Willian for Costa but I heard Costa was not too fit and recovering from injury.

We all know Neymar cannot be benched in any team he plays at
Re: Neymar Said World Cup Exit Is The Saddest Moment Of His Career - Read More by andrew444(m): 1:23pm On Jul 09, 2018
Kingsley1000:
he isn't that TALENTED salah,mpabbe,hazard are above him

he is overrated

Bomb dey your head bros,salah mbappe and hazard above Neymar ? What are you snoking

Hazard that cannot get you common 20 goal a season ? Hazard wey be like nepa?

Yes Brazil is out of the World Cup and Belgium beat Brazil but that doesn't mean hazard nor all this player are better than Neymar.

Neymar has been constitent for about 5 seasons,you guys keep on mentioning hazard,hazard don dey Europe before Neymar come from Santos and yet he has scored more goals than him and got more assists than him.

Salah and mbappe na still new boys so I won't say anything about them
Re: Neymar Said World Cup Exit Is The Saddest Moment Of His Career - Read More by andrew444(m): 1:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
Kingsley1000:
how many trophies has he won outside barcalona ?if hazard or salah had the opportunity he enjoyed,he would have surpassed him

salah scored 44goals last season with weak liverpool and neymar has 25goals last season

Neymar that was injured from the Madrid champions league 1st leg and was declared fit 1 week to the World Cup and he still managed 25 goals so what are you saying ?

Yes salah had a wonderful season but let him continue that form okay,because of one season doesn't make him better than Neymar.

English media has been calling harry Kane one of the best strikers in the world,I had no choice than to agree with them because this guy has been constitent for 3 seasons now in the Epl.

If you call Liverpool weak then you don't watch football,a weak team in the champions league final right ? A weak team can never make the champions league final.
Re: Neymar Said World Cup Exit Is The Saddest Moment Of His Career - Read More by andrew444(m): 1:33pm On Jul 09, 2018
AmuEwu:

Your analysis of football na rubbish.
Neymar is an incredibly talented football. Douglas Costa is good, but he is no where near the Neymar. You can say Costa should have benched Willian who was really poor in this World Cup, but not Neymar

Neymar is probably the most talented footballer right now, I might say even more talented than Messi. Neymar's only problem is indiscipline

And look at the guys you are comparing Neymar with :
Sane : Sane is not even the best player in his club. Silva and De Bryune are better than Sane, just that they don't do flashy things.... Sane is no where near Neymar 's level
Isco : Isco is not even the best player in his club. Modric is light years ahead of him.
Neymar is much better than Hazard. Hazard that struggles to score 20 goals a season
You even mentioned Dybala. Someone that lost his first team place towards the end of the season

Brazil bleeped up to depend on Neymar. Even Coutinho was more prepared for the world Cup... But don't ever compare Neymar with most of those guys you're calling. They are not on the same level at all

God bless you my broda

Imagine saying those players are better than Neymar

Hazard and co and not up to Neymar standard
Re: Neymar Said World Cup Exit Is The Saddest Moment Of His Career - Read More by andrew444(m): 1:44pm On Jul 09, 2018
Kingsley1000:
in as much as i don't like cr7,no player in the world can be compared with him and messi ,these two guys are almost perfect .

mbappe has been consistent ,he isn't a one season player ,he won league with weak monaco and also did same with psg ,people under rate him because he is still young ,same with salah ,he did very well in roma with multi goals and assists .neymar is overrated ,he wouldn't have been this hyped if he had started with epl .do you think he can score 45league goals in epl ?like salah something cr7 couldn't do with great players in man u

What's special about the Epl that Neymar cannot score much ?

The same salah could not score much in seria A but went to the Epl and set it ablaze with a new record,that shows how easier the Epl is if we go by your sentiment .
Re: Neymar Said World Cup Exit Is The Saddest Moment Of His Career - Read More by andrew444(m): 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2018
Kingsley1000:
and you don't know that majority of his goals is from pk and free kicks because he's the only one taking them.....this season is when you will see the true neymar not the overhyped pompous brat the media has been eulogising

I don't hate him but mark my words,that dude can never win world best

Go and tell that to cr7 that has scored the most from penalty spot for the past 5 seasons.

Cr7 that has been taking Madrid free kick how many did he scored ?

Ronaldo has failed to score a free kick for 2 seasons till the Portugal game against Spain in the World Cup,Neymar that scores for free kick you are complaining as if it's easy
Re: Neymar Said World Cup Exit Is The Saddest Moment Of His Career - Read More by andrew444(m): 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2018
GutsOverFear:

I've also said it b4..

Unless he changes childish-stylish football world best is far from him

Yes the World best might be far from him now but at least he has come up 3rd twice behind Ronaldo and Messi and griezman has come up 3rd once.

As far as I am concerning also the World best is also far from hazard if it's far from Neymar
Re: Neymar Said World Cup Exit Is The Saddest Moment Of His Career - Read More by Kingsley1000(m): 3:37pm On Jul 09, 2018
andrew444:

They should have benched Willian for Costa but I heard Costa was not too fit and recovering from injury.

We all know Neymar cannot be benched in any team he plays at
no player is above benching,messi was once benched during copa American 2016 finals,he came as a substitute,no player is immune to benching....

he played rubbish always falling and diving, I expected the coach to remove him.Brazil would have won this world cup if not for neymar's childish play,ask anybody that understands football,he will attest to this

even in psg club now,they prefer mbappe to neymar,I know you don't know this because you don't research very well
Re: Neymar Said World Cup Exit Is The Saddest Moment Of His Career - Read More by FoolishBoy419: 4:24pm On Jul 09, 2018
GutsOverFear:

Oga stop saying shit..

Neymar can never come close to as good as Ronaldo or Messi.. Is it when he's 30..

Or maybe you should improve your comprehension skills. I was only talking about dribbling skills and trust me other than speed, elevation and accuracy Neymar has better football skills than ronaldo
Re: Neymar Said World Cup Exit Is The Saddest Moment Of His Career - Read More by FoolishBoy419: 4:28pm On Jul 09, 2018
andrew444:

Neymar that was injured from the Madrid champions league 1st leg and was declared fit 1 week to the World Cup and he still managed 25 goals so what are you saying ?

Yes salah had a wonderful season but let him continue that form okay,because of one season doesn't make him better than Neymar.

English media has been calling harry Kane one of the best strikers in the world,I had no choice than to agree with them because this guy has been constitent for 3 seasons now in the Epl.

If you call Liverpool weak then you don't watch football,a weak team in the champions league final right ? A weak team can never make the champions league final.

salah did well throughout his stay in Roma so it's unfair to call him a season player. Mbappe is yet to do anything special so we will have to watch him some more
Re: Neymar Said World Cup Exit Is The Saddest Moment Of His Career - Read More by FoolishBoy419: 4:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
andrew444:

Bomb dey your head bros,salah mbappe and hazard above Neymar ? What are you snoking

Hazard that cannot get you common 20 goal a season ? Hazard wey be like nepa?

Yes Brazil is out of the World Cup and Belgium beat Brazil but that doesn't mean hazard nor all this player are better than Neymar.

Neymar has been constitent for about 5 seasons,you guys keep on mentioning hazard,hazard don dey Europe before Neymar come from Santos and yet he has scored more goals than him and got more assists than him.

Salah and mbappe na still new boys so I won't say anything about them

Salah has been doing well ever since he left Chelsea. He is not a season player as you guys are saying. Dude was one the best in Syria A
Re: Neymar Said World Cup Exit Is The Saddest Moment Of His Career - Read More by andrew444(m): 4:59pm On Jul 09, 2018
FoolishBoy419:

Salah has been doing well ever since he left Chelsea. He is not a season player as you guys are saying. Dude was one the best in Syria A

Trust me I believe salah is not a one season player but comming he his not better than Neymar,neymar has been constitent for the past 5 years,what else do you want in a player that's more than that ?
Re: Neymar Said World Cup Exit Is The Saddest Moment Of His Career - Read More by andrew444(m): 5:00pm On Jul 09, 2018
FoolishBoy419:

Trust me I believe salah is not a one season player but common he his not better than Neymar,neymar has been constitent for the past 5 years,what else do you want in a player that's more than that ?
Re: Neymar Said World Cup Exit Is The Saddest Moment Of His Career - Read More by andrew444(m): 5:04pm On Jul 09, 2018
FoolishBoy419:

Trust me I believe salah is not a one season player but common he his not better than Neymar,neymar has been constitent for the past 5 years,what else do you want in a player that's more than that ?

So because Neymar has been diving and doing his usual antics during this World Cup makes him a bad player right ?
Re: Neymar Said World Cup Exit Is The Saddest Moment Of His Career - Read More by andrew444(m): 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2018
Kingsley1000:
no player is above benching,messi was once benched during copa American 2016 finals,he came as a substitute,no player is immune to benching....

he played rubbish always falling and diving, I expected the coach to remove him.Brazil would have won this world cup if not for neymar's childish play,ask anybody that understands football,he will attest to this

even in psg club now,they prefer mbappe to neymar,I know you don't know this because you don't research very well

Lol they prefer mbappe to Neymar ? Meaning mbappe is benching Neymar ?

You are the one who doesn't do research,they prefer mbappe to Neymar yet all the free kick and the penalty Neymar takes all of them.

Mbappe played 27 ligue 1 games and scored 12 goals playing from the wings.

Neymar player 20 ligue 1 games and scored 19 goals and also playing from the wings,so who is preferred ?neymar is to psg the way Messi is to Barca,so where d hell did mbappe come from ?

After Neymar in that team the next person there is cavani before Mbappe
Na back of tv you dey watch

So because Neymar is a diver makes him a bad player abi ? Clap for your self.

If Messi was benched it's because of injury.

Brazil would not have won any World Cup if Neymar is at his best ,football is a team work and not individual
Re: Neymar Said World Cup Exit Is The Saddest Moment Of His Career - Read More by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 09, 2018
FoolishBoy419:

Or maybe you should improve your comprehension skills. I was only talking about dribbling skills and trust me other than speed, elevation and accuracy Neymar has better football skills than ronaldo
Say whatever you like..

Even Ronaldo at almost 34 he's still more valuable in in any squad than Neymar..
Re: Neymar Said World Cup Exit Is The Saddest Moment Of His Career - Read More by FoolishBoy419: 6:11pm On Jul 10, 2018
GutsOverFear:

Say whatever you like..

Even Ronaldo at almost 34 he's still more valuable in in any squad than Neymar..

Yet Madrid has been trying to replace him with the same Neymar (and pay him more than what they are denying Ronaldo). Real Madrid makes Ronaldo and not the other way round.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagerback's list of 44 released by the NFF / Newcastle To Buy Osaze To Replace Ba? / NPFL: Enyimba Vs Bayelsa United (1 - 0) On 22nd March 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.