Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,913 members, 7,814,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Neymar Said World Cup Exit Is The Saddest Moment Of His Career - Read More - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Neymar Said World Cup Exit Is The Saddest Moment Of His Career - Read More (7620 Views)

Sergio Ramos In Tears After World Cup Exit (Photos) / Sardar Azmoun Quits Iran National Team Due To Insults After World Cup Exit / Germany Players In Tears After 2018 World Cup Exit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neymar Said World Cup Exit Is The Saddest Moment Of His Career - Read More by jamesblog(m): 11:41pm On Jul 07, 2018
[url]Brazil[/url] superstar, Neymar Jr., has admitted that their quarter-final exit at the 2018 World Cup, “is the saddest moment of my career.”

Neymar played the entire 90minutes, as Belgium beat the South Americans 2-1 on Friday night.
The Paris Saint-Germain forward, however expressed his pride at the experience in Russia.
“I can say that this is the saddest moment of my career, it is incredibly painful because we knew we could get there, we knew we had conditions to go further, to make history,” Neymar wrote on Instagram.

“But it was not this time. It’s hard to find the strength to play soccer again, but I’m sure God will give me strength enough to face anything, so I’ll never stop thanking God, even in defeat… because I know that your way is much better than mine I’m very happy to be part of this team, I’m proud of all, interrupted our dream but they didn’t get it out of our head and neither of our hearts.”

In a further post on Instagram stories, Neymar added: “I am thankful to all of those who sent us messages and who supported us.”

READ MORE

Source :
https://newsenterz..com/2018/07/world-cup-2018-exit-saddest-moment-of.html

Re: Neymar Said World Cup Exit Is The Saddest Moment Of His Career - Read More by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 07, 2018
Pride goes before a fall. When you were crying after costa rica win u felt like u've won the ballon d'or, when u wr busy falling upandan against mexico u thought karma won't visit? Just shatap, I said shatap!. Even the two GOATs that left before you did not come back to make baby comments like this

10 Likes

Re: Neymar Said World Cup Exit Is The Saddest Moment Of His Career - Read More by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 07, 2018
I'd choose Douglas Costa over you any day any time..

Bcoz Brazil produce world footballers more than any other countries; Brazilian legends are trying desperately to hype Neymar and make world footballer out of him..

Truth be told, as it stands now he's currently trailing Hazard, Salah, Mbape, Kane, Sane, daybala and Isco in the race for world footballer.

He might not even win it in his entire career.

Though I'm a Messi fan but I would advise Ronaldo to please leave Madrid b4 this proud boy comes. Bcoz he's too way above him to start dragging pk and freek kicks with him..

3 Likes

Re: Neymar Said World Cup Exit Is The Saddest Moment Of His Career - Read More by Oluwasaeon(m): 11:56pm On Jul 07, 2018
When you'll be rolling on the pitch nko. My Hazard over you anytime, anyday.

1 Like

Re: Neymar Said World Cup Exit Is The Saddest Moment Of His Career - Read More by Nobody: 12:23am On Jul 08, 2018
Oga Op, get a custom domain..
Re: Neymar Said World Cup Exit Is The Saddest Moment Of His Career - Read More by Kingsley1000(m): 5:54am On Jul 08, 2018
GutsOverFear:

Bcoz Brazil produce world footballers more than any other countries; Brazilian legends are trying desperately to hype Neymar and make world footballer out of him..

Truth be told, as it stands now he's currently trailing Hazard, Salah, Mbape, Kane, Sane, daybala and Isco in the race for world footballer.

Though I'm a Messi fan but I would advise Ronaldo to please leave Madrid b4 this proud boy comes. Bcoz he's too way above him to start dragging pk and freek kicks with him..
they lost because of over dependent on neymar,everybody was passing ball to him even when they know he isn't that talented

I still don't know why they always bench d.costa

3 Likes

Re: Neymar Said World Cup Exit Is The Saddest Moment Of His Career - Read More by Hisduchess(f): 11:58am On Jul 08, 2018
Kingsley1000:
they lost because of over dependent on neymar,everybody was passing ball to him even when they know he isn't that talented

same shii happened in the case of CR7 and messi.they depended too much on him forgetting that football is all about organization and team action not on big names or fame.that is I ve been supporting Croatia since the exit of of super eagles.the are freaking organized.they don't put all their eggs in the basket of modric and rakitic rather everybody dey hustle for the goal to go through them.neymar is crying so much about this lose and e dey piss me off.infact as it stands now I even prefer that young French lad mappe to him sef. neymar my foot.mtcheeeeee
Re: Neymar Said World Cup Exit Is The Saddest Moment Of His Career - Read More by samsard(m): 12:47pm On Jul 08, 2018
Kingsley1000:

"He isn't that talented"?
Seriously?
He has his issues that limit him, but questioning his talent is out of line

2 Likes

Re: Neymar Said World Cup Exit Is The Saddest Moment Of His Career - Read More by Blessinq1(f): 1:19pm On Jul 08, 2018
Okay. When his football career finally ends maybe because of his theatrics, he should come to Nigeria to join nollywood
Re: Neymar Said World Cup Exit Is The Saddest Moment Of His Career - Read More by Kingsley1000(m): 4:44pm On Jul 08, 2018
samsard:
"He isn't that talented"?
Seriously?
He has his issues that limit him, but questioning his talent is out of line
he isn't that TALENTED salah,mpabbe,hazard are above him

he is overrated
Re: Neymar Said World Cup Exit Is The Saddest Moment Of His Career - Read More by phase1: 5:27pm On Jul 08, 2018
Neymar you are overrated and worst still you overestimate your real worth. Arrogant kid!

You won't go far except you grow up and re-evaluate your life.

1 Like

Re: Neymar Said World Cup Exit Is The Saddest Moment Of His Career - Read More by chiboy1116: 7:33pm On Jul 08, 2018
Kingsley1000:
he isn't that TALENTED salah,mpabbe,hazard are above him

he is overrated
wtf are you saying ....lolx....over the last couple of years the only footballer(s )more talented than neymar should b only Ronaldinho Nd Messi.....pls don't compare hazard to neymar with just one match ...hazard is a wonderful footballer but Ney has always been a better player.... he's more creative , a better scorer Nd is definitely a big game player .Nd has won lots of trophies at 26.
Re: Neymar Said World Cup Exit Is The Saddest Moment Of His Career - Read More by Kingsley1000(m): 7:44pm On Jul 08, 2018
chiboy1116:
wtf are you saying ....lolx....over the last couple of years the only footballer(s )more talented than neymar should b only Ronaldinho Nd Messi.....pls don't compare hazard to neymar with just one match ...hazard is a wonderful footballer but Ney has always been a better player.... he's more creative , a better scorer Nd is definitely a big game player .Nd has won lots of trophies at 26.
how many trophies has he won outside barcalona ?if hazard or salah had the opportunity he enjoyed,he would have surpassed him

salah scored 44goals last season with weak liverpool and neymar has 25goals last season
Re: Neymar Said World Cup Exit Is The Saddest Moment Of His Career - Read More by AmuEwu: 8:05pm On Jul 08, 2018
GutsOverFear:

Your analysis of football na rubbish.
Neymar is an incredibly talented football. Douglas Costa is good, but he is no where near the Neymar. You can say Costa should have benched Willian who was really poor in this World Cup, but not Neymar

Neymar is probably the most talented footballer right now, I might say even more talented than Messi. Neymar's only problem is indiscipline

And look at the guys you are comparing Neymar with :
Sane : Sane is not even the best player in his club. Silva and De Bryune are better than Sane, just that they don't do flashy things.... Sane is no where near Neymar 's level
Isco : Isco is not even the best player in his club. Modric is light years ahead of him.
Neymar is much better than Hazard. Hazard that struggles to score 20 goals a season
You even mentioned Dybala. Someone that lost his first team place towards the end of the season

Brazil bleeped up to depend on Neymar. Even Coutinho was more prepared for the world Cup... But don't ever compare Neymar with most of those guys you're calling. They are not on the same level at all
Re: Neymar Said World Cup Exit Is The Saddest Moment Of His Career - Read More by chiboy1116: 8:39pm On Jul 08, 2018
Kingsley1000:
how many trophies has he won outside barcalona ?if hazard or salah had the opportunity he enjoyed,he would have surpassed him

salah scored 44goals last season with weak liverpool and neymar has 25goals last season
yea don't forget he was Injured for half the season . Please don't ever compare neymar to Salah , there's more to football than scoring goals ..Nd neymar is a far better goal scorer than Salah . He proved himself in the Brazillian league that's y he ended up at Barca . Wtf is having the opportunity? Neymar was only behind Messi the year Barca won the treble , pls stop being sentimental ,yea you don't like him , you don't like his football ,me and you both , but never say he isn't talented ,that motherfucker is talented AF . Hazard has never been that good at Belgium , and u compare him with someone that has more than 50goals Nd more than 20assist for Brazil at 26 ? Mehn , I don't like neymar , I would rather have Eden on my team but neymar is a better player no doubt. He's performed better and is more consistent . Don't forget he has more trophies , and int'l trophy already , Brazil's theirs highest goal scorer at 26 , the third best player in the world ,and with more than 250 career goals already at 26 . That's not something an overated player can do .

PS forgive my punctuations ...lolx

1 Like

Re: Neymar Said World Cup Exit Is The Saddest Moment Of His Career - Read More by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 08, 2018
AmuEwu:

Neymar is probably the most talented footballer right now, I might say even more talented than Messi
You have the audacity to say my analysis of football is rubbish with this your statement....

That goes to show I'm arguing with someone who knows nothing about football.
Re: Neymar Said World Cup Exit Is The Saddest Moment Of His Career - Read More by AmuEwu: 9:52pm On Jul 08, 2018
GutsOverFear:

You have the audacity to say my analysis of football is rubbish with this your statement....

That goes to show I'm arguing with someone who knows nothing about football.

Lol
Messi is talented no doubt, but Neymar is out of this world
Messi has only one major skill, ( I'm talking about the skill that brought him to limelight)
The one major skill that Messi has is that his mazy runs...That is how fast he can change direction while running

Messi hardly does any other trick

Neymar on the other hand has a vast range of tricks he can do
Bros believe me there are many dribbling tricks that Neymar can do, that Messi can't do

Note : I am talking about pure football talent. Not other things like passing and free kick that Messi learnt with time... If you add this things Messi is the best player in history

But when it comes to pure talent and diverse skill, Neymar is more skillfull
Re: Neymar Said World Cup Exit Is The Saddest Moment Of His Career - Read More by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 08, 2018
AmuEwu:

Lol
Messi has only one major skill, ( I'm talking about the skill that brought him to limelight)
The one major skill that Messi has is that his mazy runs...That is how fast he can change direction while running

Bros believe me there are many dribbling tricks that Neymar can do, that Messi can't do

Note : I am talking about pure football talent. Not other things like passing and free kick that Messi learnt with time... If you add this things Messi is the best player in history

Google the best dribblers in World football and see who comes first between Messi and Neymar..

What's you idea of skills, is it showboating around without getting past a number of players to score a goal.. When last did you see Neymar score a solitary goal.
What's the essence of dribbling when it doesn't coz any damage to the opponent

Ronaldo figured this thing out as he was developing and quickly push it aside.. He hardly dribbles now but he's won dozens of matches on his own for Madrid.

Messi on the other hand doesn't showboat or dribble to show off like Neymar. He would have pushed aside dribbling too like Ronaldo did but it's too very much innate in him..

Lastly if you think Neymar is dazzling go and watch Ronaldo when he was in Neymar's age or when he's in Man Utd..

Don't even get me started on Messi.. He was so dazzling in one match that commentator called him superman.

Here is the commentator's words ''Messi Messi still Messi there's nothing he can't do he's superman''

Neymar ego is just inflated from all the hype he's getting.

3 Likes

Re: Neymar Said World Cup Exit Is The Saddest Moment Of His Career - Read More by FoolishBoy419: 12:16am On Jul 09, 2018
GutsOverFear:

Why mbappe?

Sure the boy has the potentials to become great but i think its too early to compare the likes of salah and Hazard with him. That was how we overrated Balotelli untill he became a failure.
Re: Neymar Said World Cup Exit Is The Saddest Moment Of His Career - Read More by FoolishBoy419: 12:20am On Jul 09, 2018
GutsOverFear:

Why mbappe?

Sure the boy has the potentials to become great but i think its too early to compare the likes of salah and Hazard with him. That was how we overrated Balotelli untill he became a failure.

I dont know whether im saying this because i like neymar a bit ( a bit because i hate arrogant people) but i think he tried in the second half. He gave Coutinho a perfect opportunity to equalize but coutinho messed up
Re: Neymar Said World Cup Exit Is The Saddest Moment Of His Career - Read More by FoolishBoy419: 12:27am On Jul 09, 2018
AmuEwu:

Lol

Dont be too sure though. Most players that like showboating always seem to be the best dribblers. Neymar loses a lot of ball possession as a result of that unlike Messi who strictly dribbles to get past opponents. That said i think Neymar is almost as good as messi or might even become better in future
Re: Neymar Said World Cup Exit Is The Saddest Moment Of His Career - Read More by Kingsley1000(m): 5:36am On Jul 09, 2018
GutsOverFear:

Google the best dribblers in World football and see who comes first between Messi and Neymar..

What's you idea of skills, is it showboating around without getting past a number of players to score a goal.. When last did you see Neymar score a solitary goal.
What's the essence of dribbling when it doesn't coz any damage to the opponent

Ronaldo figured this thing out as he was developing and quickly push it aside.. He hardly dribbles now but he's won dozens of matches on his own for Madrid.

Messi on the other hand doesn't showboat or dribble to show off like Neymar. He would have pushed aside dribbling too like Ronaldo did but it's too very much innate in him..

Lastly if you think Neymar is dazzling go and watch Ronaldo when he was in Neymar's age or when he's in Man Utd..

Don't even get me started on Messi.. He was so dazzling in one match that commentator called him superman.

Here is the commentator's words ''Messi Messi still Messi there's nothing he can't do he's superman''

Neymar ego is just inflated from all the hype he's getting.
in as much as i don't like cr7,no player in the world can be compared with him and messi ,these two guys are almost perfect .

mbappe has been consistent ,he isn't a one season player ,he won league with weak monaco and also did same with psg ,people under rate him because he is still young ,same with salah ,he did very well in roma with multi goals and assists .neymar is overrated ,he wouldn't have been this hyped if he had started with epl .do you think he can score 45league goals in epl ?like salah something cr7 couldn't do with great players in man u

1 Like

Re: Neymar Said World Cup Exit Is The Saddest Moment Of His Career - Read More by Nobody: 6:27am On Jul 09, 2018
Kingsley1000:
in as much as i don't like cr7,no player in the world can be compared with him and messi ,these two guys are almost perfect .

mbappe has been consistent ,he isn't a one season player ,he won league with weak monaco and also did same with psg ,people under rate him because he is still young ,same with salah ,he did very well in roma with multi goals and assists .neymar is overrated ,he wouldn't have been this hyped if he had started with epl .do you think he can score 45league goals in epl ?like salah something cr7 couldn't do with great players in man u
The guy saying Neymar is more talented than Messi obviously doesn't watch ball. Even Messi at 31 I still very much talented than Neymar let alone when he was his age..
Re: Neymar Said World Cup Exit Is The Saddest Moment Of His Career - Read More by Alkali001(m): 7:28am On Jul 09, 2018
Kingsley1000:

Neymar played just half a season at psg last season cus of an injury stil he was france player of the year.he also score 19goals and made 12 asists
Re: Neymar Said World Cup Exit Is The Saddest Moment Of His Career - Read More by Kingsley1000(m): 7:58am On Jul 09, 2018
GutsOverFear:

The guy saying Neymar is more talented than Messi obviously doesn't watch ball. Even Messi at 31 I still very much talented than Neymar let alone when he was his age..
Lol...those niggas don't know anything about football,they think it's all about exhibiting chidish skills.Ronaldinho is the most skillful player while messi is the most dribbler.Neymar that can't even dribble someone without falling,even marcelo is better than him skillful wise.

I still insist that mbappe,salah ,hazard even zaha plays more mature and serious football than neymar
Re: Neymar Said World Cup Exit Is The Saddest Moment Of His Career - Read More by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 09, 2018
Kingsley1000:
Lol...those niggas don't know anything about football,they think it's all about exhibiting chidish skills.Ronaldinho is the most skillful player while messi is the most dribbler.Neymar that can't even dribble someone without falling,even marcelo is better than him skillful wise.

I still insist that mbappe,salah ,hazard even zaha plays more mature and serious football than neymar
Guy your head is there..

I actually argued with my friends that Brazil would've been better off if Marcelo played up front instead of Neymar..
The referee knew he had a reputation for falling at the slightest contact and waved play on almost everytime he fell..

But the referee blew almost everytime Hazard fell bcoz the know he not as theatrics as Neymar..

2 Likes

Re: Neymar Said World Cup Exit Is The Saddest Moment Of His Career - Read More by Kingsley1000(m): 8:06am On Jul 09, 2018
Alkali001:
Neymar played just half a season at psg last season cus of an injury stil he was france player of the year.he also score 19goals and made 12 asists
and you don't know that majority of his goals is from pk and free kicks because he's the only one taking them.....this season is when you will see the true neymar not the overhyped pompous brat the media has been eulogising

I don't hate him but mark my words,that dude can never win world best
Re: Neymar Said World Cup Exit Is The Saddest Moment Of His Career - Read More by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 09, 2018
Kingsley1000:
and you don't know that majority of his goals is from pk and free kicks because he's the only one taking them.....this season is when you will see the true neymar not the overhyped pompous brat the media has been eulogising

I don't hate him but mark my words,that dude can never win world best
I've also said it b4..

Unless he changes childish-stylish football world best is far from him
Re: Neymar Said World Cup Exit Is The Saddest Moment Of His Career - Read More by Kingsley1000(m): 8:16am On Jul 09, 2018
GutsOverFear:

Guy your head is there..

I actually argued with my friends that Brazil would've been better off if Marcelo played up front instead of Neymar..
The referee knew he had a reputation for falling at the slightest contact and waved play on almost everytime he fell..

But the referee blew almost everytime Hazard fell bcoz the know he not as theatrics as Neymar..
most of these guys praising neymar started watching soccer of recent,imagine comparing neymar with messi and cr7 grin
they should watch messi from 2009-2015 season,even cr7 felt intimidated,frustrated and belittled because of messi.

how I wish Madrid will buy that guy in lieu of departing cr7,let's see how he will replicate what he(ronaldo) has done

messi and cr7 are shouldn't be put in the same sentence with neymar

his mates are salah,mpabbe,James,Sanchez,zaha,isco,dybala,Eriksson etc
Re: Neymar Said World Cup Exit Is The Saddest Moment Of His Career - Read More by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 09, 2018
FoolishBoy419:

Dont be too sure though. Most players that like showboating always seem to be the best dribblers. Neymar loses a lot of ball possession as a result of that unlike Messi who strictly dribbles to get past opponents. That said i think Neymar is almost as good as messi or might even become better in future
Oga stop saying shit..

Neymar can never come close to as good as Ronaldo or Messi.. Is it when he's 30..
Re: Neymar Said World Cup Exit Is The Saddest Moment Of His Career - Read More by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 09, 2018
Kingsley1000:
most of these guys praising neymar started watching soccer of recent,imagine comparing neymar with messi and cr7 grin
they should watch messi from 2009-2015 season,even cr7 felt intimidated,frustrated and belittled because of messi.

how I wish Madrid will buy that guy in lieu of departing cr7,let's see how he will replicate what he(ronaldo) has done

messi and cr7 are shouldn't be put in the same sentence with neymar

his mates are salah,mpabbe,James,Sanchez,zaha,isco,dybala,Eriksson etc
I couldn't have said it any better.
Re: Neymar Said World Cup Exit Is The Saddest Moment Of His Career - Read More by jamesblog(m): 12:15pm On Jul 09, 2018
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tennis: Ruthless Serena makes strong start in Melbourne return / Coach Yemi Tella Is Dead!!! / Rivers Angels Drawn In Group B In First Ever African Women's Champions League

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.