Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

I Enjoyed Sex With My Daughter – Father Confesses - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Enjoyed Sex With My Daughter – Father Confesses (1041 Views)

My Husband Kicked Me Out After A DNA Test Revealed He Wasn’t My Daughter Dad / Girl Confesses That Her Mother Gave Her Rat Poison To Put In Her Father's Food / Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Enjoyed Sex With My Daughter – Father Confesses by arinze198(m): 9:12am On Jul 08, 2018
A 60-year old man, Mr. Amusat Ashiru, has confessed in Lagos that he enjoyed sex with his 12-year old daughter (name withheld) for four years but did not know that he will impregnate her.

The incident happened at 40 Efon Alaye Street in Orisumbare area of Shasha Lagos where they resided.

Ashiru revealed that he did not marry the mother of the victim; he only got the mother pregnant and she gave birth to the victim. He narrated that he was already married and had two children but had deep desire to have sex with the victim which has eventually landed him in trouble.

Full story: http://pmexpressng.com/enjoyed-sex-daughter-father-confesses/

Re: I Enjoyed Sex With My Daughter – Father Confesses by marooh: 9:37am On Jul 08, 2018
cheesy
12-year old daughter (name withheld) for four years but did not know that he will impregnate her.

How many daughter did he have that make the press to held her name.?

This is father and daughter conspiracy!...
Re: I Enjoyed Sex With My Daughter – Father Confesses by tsmat(m): 9:42am On Jul 08, 2018
jesu
Re: I Enjoyed Sex With My Daughter – Father Confesses by CaptainG00D: 10:01am On Jul 08, 2018
Evil man .
Re: I Enjoyed Sex With My Daughter – Father Confesses by Solidkay(m): 10:21am On Jul 08, 2018
Many people will be too angry at the father and forget the eternal effect this will have on the poor little girl for the rest of her life
Re: I Enjoyed Sex With My Daughter – Father Confesses by ODeva(f): 10:56am On Jul 08, 2018
And he calls himself a father

(1) (Reply)

Should We Tell Our Partners Everything??? / What New Skill Do You Hope To Learn This New Year? / 20 Businesses You Can Do That Has The Power To Generate You 10k Every Single Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.