Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,791 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee (43041 Views)

About To Divorce My Husband Who Sponsored Me In School. / I Never Loved Him–lady Changes Mind About Marrying Man Who Trained Her In School / I Enjoyed Sex With My Daughter – Father Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by Mztarstrechy(m): 10:48am On May 11, 2018
He wrote with evidence of the marriage list they gave him during the introduction...

“Uchechi Nnadiekwe I'm very much sure that God and man will never forgive you and your dad Alex Nnadiekwe, below are the part of list of your traditional wedding but still you and your dad go about telling your new husband that it was only introductions that I had with you, where's your conscience and that of your dad when he give you out to your Asia guy husband.

Did he forgot that i trained you from the very first day you goes in Alvan Ikokwu college of education and throughout your four years there was my money even when when you abandon me you still collect money from me to sort yourself, the last money you took from me was used for your school clearances that took you to NYSC now.

How did you feel when you rush to marry your Asia guy without your family first come for the settlement of expenses , did you forgot how many times i paid your sisters school fees in school of nursing (Vivian Nnadiekwe) I was lost when Vivian was insulting me over the phone but forgotten that her good yesterday was part of my effort.

Uchechi Nnadiekwe you will marry man of your choice but one thing I know is that God will never let you have peace in your marriage, you will never enjoy marriage or loved by your husband or be happy in your new marriage if you did not confess your evil did against me.
As for your father Alex Nnadiekwe he's champions in taking curses, that of the reverend father from st Mary's Amafuo parish will definitely be small from the one coming from me, he will never enjoy Son in law, he will continue fighting his son's in-laws until he seized to be alive.

UCHECHI NNADIEKWE I DEGREE IN THE NAME OF GOD THAT YOU AND YOUR DAD WILL NEVER SEE PEACE
MY GOD WILL FIGHT YOU PEOPLE”

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/daughter-and-farther-dumped-man-that.html?m=1

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by Mztarstrechy(m): 10:48am On May 11, 2018

1 Like

Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by Mutemenot(m): 10:54am On May 11, 2018
.Sorry bro. Don't spend what you cant forget or let go for a woman you aren't married to. Women are like mirrow, every object reflects on them.

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by ibori1(m): 10:56am On May 11, 2018
funkeeee. ....

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by frenzydilz(m): 10:59am On May 11, 2018
Honestly, I feel no pity for you bro. She doesn’t have a father? Or you just have too much money to share? You can’t say you were in love. You just felt putting her through school automatically makes her your wife. You seem to be living in a different world. Cos in this world, women leave men who have done more. I repeat, no pity felt. undecided

99 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by Olalan(m): 11:02am On May 11, 2018
Quite painful...... Really only God can judge people like this.Women can't be trusted to remain loyal no matter what you do for them, once a person with better offers comes on board majority with go away

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by Archangel15: 11:04am On May 11, 2018
Why will you train a girl you are not married to in this 21st century

83 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by NOC1(m): 11:05am On May 11, 2018
Mutemenot:
.Sorry bro. Don't spend what you cant forget or let go for a woman you aren't married to. Women are like mirrow, every object reflects on them.

Bro, it is not all about let go in this case, but the way they responded to him might be the reason for calling him out, there is a way they said father inlaw (family) will approach the matter it might not get to this level. from what i saw they've way passed boyfriend girlfriend level

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by comos: 11:11am On May 11, 2018
grin grin grin

2 packet of Benson + 2 packet of st morizt = N2,000.

May be the Asian guy must have offer your suppose father in-law 1 cartoon of cuban Cigar for him to change his mind asap.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by Mutemenot(m): 11:16am On May 11, 2018
NOC1:

Bro, it is not all about let go in this case, but the way they responded to him might be the reason for calling him out, there is a way they said father inlaw (family) will approach the matter it might not get to this level. from what i saw they've way passed boyfriend girlfriend level

The genesis of his complain is cos of what he spent. Spending for women expecting something in return is nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by Nobody: 11:19am On May 11, 2018
The lady went for the highest bidder.

23 Likes

Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by Nobody: 11:20am On May 11, 2018
But your blood brother asked you for N5,000.

You said: "God is on the throne"

Uncle, come and carry the throne and sit on it o!

Your (self) deception has left it for you.

42 Likes

Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by HiddenShadow: 11:23am On May 11, 2018
My brother, you don't need to complain but be happy that you have dodged a bullet.

Girls like her always end up crying in the fake marriage they entangled themselves in.

So my brother, move on. One day, she will be the one, begging you to take her back into your life, of which, you will tell her that, you have another trustworthy woman in your life and therefore need not her love again.

Move on

Move on

Time will vindicate you.

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by Lonestar124: 11:27am On May 11, 2018
Terrible mistake the ladies of our generation make all because they want live flamboyant lifestyle.....brother laugh and forget everything.

27 Likes

Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by ocelot2006(m): 11:32am On May 11, 2018
I'll keep saying this to all unmarried men: NEVER EVER INVESTMENT HEAVILY IN A WOMAN WHO IS NOT YOUR WIFE, MOTHER, OR SISTER.

27 Likes

Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by tooth4tooth: 11:38am On May 11, 2018
Na wah oo.The guy is really pained embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by stubbornman(m): 1:13pm On May 11, 2018
I go fvck that girl and her sister up I swear....... but nothing will still change....so I'd let God fight the bigger part.

5 Likes

Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by Macnnoli4(m): 1:25pm On May 11, 2018
On this world nowadays, if person does good he will either be disappointed or taken advantage of. As they say fear woman

7 Likes

Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by dkronicle(m): 1:25pm On May 11, 2018
So bad... Love is gonna make a nigga do sth extreme. Sorry nigga, God is your strength.
Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by naijapage(f): 1:27pm On May 11, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by Nairalandmentor(m): 1:28pm On May 11, 2018
Boy just move ahead. What goes around turns around. Karma knows everyone's address

Check my signature if you need a clean website design without advanced payment.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by akaahs(m): 1:28pm On May 11, 2018
Eyaaaaah, sorry ooo. I hope ur foolishness no go bring u depression

2 Likes

Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by shamecurls(m): 1:28pm On May 11, 2018
Na there way

Highest bidder!

6 Likes

Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by chiagozien(m): 1:28pm On May 11, 2018
A lady is never yours until she yours.

Any money you put on a lady's head in the name of training her as your future wife,just know you are playing bet9ja,

if at the end of the day you see the colour of back of water-melon,my brother you don win be that,
but if you see the colour of inside water-melon,my brother move on.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by ednut1(m): 1:28pm On May 11, 2018
Only a fool trains a woman thru school. They deserved to be scamed. grin

9 Likes

Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by Nobody: 1:29pm On May 11, 2018
should have married her first, you must declare your intentions first, now your just helped the greedy father up the bride price.

12 Likes

Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by LazyNairalander(m): 1:30pm On May 11, 2018
chiagozien:
But why?
You're not a lazy youth naaaah.

Try and visit my signature you will be glad yo did.

2 Likes

Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by victorazyvictor(m): 1:30pm On May 11, 2018
frenzydilz:
Honestly, I feel no pity for you bro. She doesn’t have a father? Or you just have too much money to share? You can’t say you were in love. You just felt putting her through school automatically makes her your wife. You seem to be living in a different world. Cos in this world, women leave men who have done more. I repeat, no pity felt. undecided

Don't talk like that bro! love can make u do stvpid things u know?

5 Likes

Re: Daughter & Father Dump Man Who Trained Her In School For Malaysian Returnee by 400billionman: 1:30pm On May 11, 2018
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Man Surprises His Dad With A Brand New Mercedes Benz SUV (video) / ‘I Know Four Men Who Have Slept With My Wife’ / Nigerian Guy And A Hungry Child In Philippines (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.