Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:48 AM

The Potential And Power Of Trees In Nigeria - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Potential And Power Of Trees In Nigeria (2764 Views)

Ohanaeze Ndigbo To Plant 1 Million Palm Trees In South-East / Economic Trees In South East: 5years From Now,you'll Wish You Had Planted A Tree / The Machinery "Big John" Used For Planting Trees In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Potential And Power Of Trees In Nigeria by Treepower2000: 10:03am On Jul 14, 2018
happybrother:
op, I graft plants and I dont do 'GOD' business. You are making the thread look like a religious affair which most times are aimed towards ripping-off.

The God business as you call it is written in illustrations and illustration is the medium for learning. You will be surprised a university professor can still learn from a toddler. Nobody is preaching to you to change your belief or convictions. This thread is primarily for uplifting our nation in our own ways without interference in our individual lives and belief.

1 Like

Re: The Potential And Power Of Trees In Nigeria by Treepower2000: 10:46pm On Apr 05, 2019
Tree farming is the antidote to Fulani herdsmen. As highlighted by one of my colleagues cluster farming is the way to go to overcome the menace of fhm.
This way the cost of security and other infrastructure is spread among the participating farmers.
I challenge the young and not so young Nigerians to rise above the monster of tribalism and ethnic rivalry, foisted on us by politicians, to make our nation great through collaboration and exchange if ideas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Potential And Power Of Trees In Nigeria by castrol180(m): 1:40pm On Apr 11, 2019
Treepower2000:
Tree farming is the antidote to Fulani herdsmen. As highlighted by one of my colleagues cluster farming is the way to go to overcome the menace of fhm.
This way the cost of security and other infrastructure is spread among the participating farmers.
I challenge the young and not so young Nigerians to rise above the monster of tribalism and ethnic rivalry, foisted on us by politicians, to make our nation great through collaboration and exchange if ideas.

...and how far have you gone in the business of tree planting or you are still doing the work of God here? For me I just started the nursery planting of moringa tree seeds yesterday hence my research on how to sustain it when transplanted on a plot of land 50 by 100 which led me to this thread...

1 Like

Re: The Potential And Power Of Trees In Nigeria by Treepower2000: 5:25pm On May 08, 2019
castrol180:

...and how far have you gone in the business of tree planting or you are still doing the work of God here? For me I just started the nursery planting of moringa tree seeds yesterday hence my research on how to sustain it when transplanted on a plot of land 50 by 100 which led me to this thread...
I'm not an Internet farmer. I farm in real life.
I'd like to see photos of your moringa plants and the variety.
The cost of land and labour in my locality is prohibitive hence I have to ensure the most productive crop is planted at this initial stage.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Local Refrigeration For Farm Produce Without Electricity / Irrigation Systems For Large Fields.. One Hectare & Above!!!! / I Am In A Dire Situation.. Look At The Cage A Carpenter Made For Me For 70k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.