Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Assistant To Maheeda Actress Anita Says I Have Given My Life To Christ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Assistant To Maheeda Actress Anita Says I Have Given My Life To Christ (1537 Views)

I’ve Given My Heart To Relationships But None Worked Out – Timini Egbuson Lament / Desmond Elliot To Maheeda: Bring Divine Sam, Your Daughter To Nollywood / Maheeda: My Butt Looks Like Yoruba Women's Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Assistant To Maheeda Actress Anita Says I Have Given My Life To Christ by Me09050: 11:53am On Jul 08, 2018
Source: http://www.fulldailyupdates.com.ng/2018/07/assistant-to-maheeda-actress-anita-says.html?m=1

Nollywood dirty actress Anita Joseph who is known for dressing naughty and loves slot of exposing her cleavages and showing off of what her mama gave her have publicly brought to the notice of the public during a TV interview that she have finally repented of wearing naughty dresses and showing off her parts.
Visit http://www.fulldailyupdates.com.ng/2018/07/assistant-to-maheeda-actress-anita-says.html?m=1 for more fulldailyupdates

[img]https://3.bp..com/-8YUU5FObgHo/W0HlubzlDDI/AAAAAAAAIlk/q5mb98-UZ9cxHuvqdbJcKtTn2UenO4ZrACLcBGAs/s1600/Screenshot_2018-07-08-10-52-47.png[/img]

The actress also mentioned that the Music Industry is taking more of her time because she find the Music Industry more of interest to than the movie industry and then closed the interview by saying a little about her self and a little about her relationship status as it is complicated
Re: Assistant To Maheeda Actress Anita Says I Have Given My Life To Christ by Queenknight: 10:07pm On Jul 08, 2018
:Dfree
Re: Assistant To Maheeda Actress Anita Says I Have Given My Life To Christ by Queenknight: 1:15am On Jul 09, 2018
Ok
Re: Assistant To Maheeda Actress Anita Says I Have Given My Life To Christ by Queenknight: 1:13am On Jul 10, 2018
angry
Re: Assistant To Maheeda Actress Anita Says I Have Given My Life To Christ by MelaninChoco(f): 5:57am On Jul 10, 2018
Please I'm coming

Lwkmd lmao
Hahahahahs grin
Re: Assistant To Maheeda Actress Anita Says I Have Given My Life To Christ by Me09050: 7:03am On Sep 07, 2018
Yay
Re: Assistant To Maheeda Actress Anita Says I Have Given My Life To Christ by Me09050: 9:58pm On Sep 11, 2018
Yans
Re: Assistant To Maheeda Actress Anita Says I Have Given My Life To Christ by Queenknight: 11:53pm On Sep 23, 2018
Chai

(1) (Reply)

Made In Gidi • Housemates Caught Playing Rough Last Night / Comedian Kennyblaq Pictured With Davido Inside Studio For A Music Collaboration / Banky And Wife Step Out In Style For Tedx Event

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.