Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,773 members, 7,837,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Help: The Pre Paid Meter In My House Was Stolen - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help: The Pre Paid Meter In My House Was Stolen (734 Views)

How My Generator Was Stolen Last Night / My Phone Was Stolen And Money Withdrawn From My Bank Account / My Phone Was Stolen And My Firstbank Account Was Debited Without My Pin ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: The Pre Paid Meter In My House Was Stolen by Septre: 12:25pm On Jul 08, 2018
Hello Nairalanders

The Prepaid Meter in my House was stolen last night. We discovered it this morning. The meter carries my dad's name. Is there any way to trace it? I believe it would be sold to somebody else but that name cant be changed as it will show up when the meter number is used to buy prepiad airtime. Nairaland family pls tell me what to do. I have read the bad tales of estimated billings and dont want that. Thanks
Re: Help: The Pre Paid Meter In My House Was Stolen by madridguy(m): 12:27pm On Jul 08, 2018
Go to any PHCN office close to you and make report.
Re: Help: The Pre Paid Meter In My House Was Stolen by Septre: 12:28pm On Jul 08, 2018
madridguy:
Go to any PHCN office close to you and make report.

Thanks will do that first thing on monday morning
Re: Help: The Pre Paid Meter In My House Was Stolen by delzbaba(m): 2:56pm On Jul 08, 2018
for what purpose
Re: Help: The Pre Paid Meter In My House Was Stolen by mansabi: 3:10pm On Nov 13, 2018
Septre:
Hello Nairalanders

The Prepaid Meter in my House was stolen last night. We discovered it this morning. The meter carries my dad's name. Is there any way to trace it? I believe it would be sold to somebody else but that name cant be changed as it will show up when the meter number is used to buy prepiad airtime. Nairaland family pls tell me what to do. I have read the bad tales of estimated billings and dont want that. Thanks
you are lying u posted this last year

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians in China Stranded As Police Order Hotel Management to Chase them out(v / Student Killed Another Student In KSU while fighting. Graphic Photo / How A Man Fed A 2-year-old Girl With Bottle Of Milk, Raped & Strangled Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.