Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Guy Drank Something Because It Was Weather For Two See What Happened To Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Guy Drank Something Because It Was Weather For Two See What Happened To Him (1106 Views)

What Happened To Bobrisky Is The Reason I Left Nigeria - U.S Nigerian Lesbian / Special Spesh: I Used To Take Davido To Club At 13/14, He Drank Juice (Throwback / Seyi Shay: My Bigger Butt Was One Of The Good Things That Happened To Me In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Drank Something Because It Was Weather For Two See What Happened To Him by kingsleykite(m): 1:03pm On Jul 08, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc6i9zLv7rQ
​ANOTHER ONE​ ���

​Guys Can Be Funny Shaa, Anytime its Raining You Will Hear Them Shout Weather for Two​�.

Watch What Happened To This Guy After His Weather For Two ��������

Please Watch And Share.

Remember to Subscribe������
Re: Guy Drank Something Because It Was Weather For Two See What Happened To Him by kingsleykite(m): 8:18pm On Jul 08, 2018
sad
Re: Guy Drank Something Because It Was Weather For Two See What Happened To Him by kingsleykite(m): 12:22am On Jul 11, 2018
shocked
Re: Guy Drank Something Because It Was Weather For Two See What Happened To Him by kingsleykite(m): 6:49pm On Jul 13, 2018
Jh
Re: Guy Drank Something Because It Was Weather For Two See What Happened To Him by kingsleykite(m): 8:10am On Aug 10, 2018
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Estate: Genevieve Nnaji Finish Her New Mansion In Abuja (photos) / Cruising My Brand New Escalade Cadillac- Bnaira / See Gobe - Reekado Banks Hug Kiss Daniel Girl Friend Chidinma(photo And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.