Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,734 members, 7,809,818 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Eating And Having S*x In My Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eating And Having S*x In My Dream (457 Views)

Fetching Water In My Dream, What Does It Mean / Is There Any Other Thing To "Paradise" Aside Eating And Drinking? / S*x in Church: Let’s Talk About ‘the H*rny Pastor’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eating And Having S*x In My Dream by Saintpaul2477: 1:17pm On Jul 08, 2018
Hello Nairalander.

I have been eating and having sex in my dream for some years now I have pray and fast over it times without number. it get to an extent that I lose faith, For some months now I hardly pray when I wake up in the morning, I find it very difficult to even go to church because i see it as a waste of Time.

But this things have been given me sleepless nights and it killing me inside. it happens yesterday afternoon again when I was sleeping I had a dream that I m making love, when I wake up I m already wet with sp*rm, please how can I overcome this. I notice anything something like this happen to me in my dream things always hard for me during that period of time. I m 24 but I can't even point just one thing that I have achieved at my age. please help how can I overcome this, how can I regain my faith back. I will really appreciate your advice and help.

please don't mind the English, Thank
Re: Eating And Having S*x In My Dream by donbachi(m): 1:46pm On Jul 08, 2018
Sorry,i know what you are going through.sex in the dream has destroyed many great men and women.look for any OPM branch near you,tell the pastor to give you assignment on (coming out of family bondage).which you will pray with for 21 days, midnights.after that one,collect (water spirit assignment)...testimony follows.
Re: Eating And Having S*x In My Dream by pyyxxaro: 1:46pm On Jul 08, 2018
Am just here to read comments cool
Re: Eating And Having S*x In My Dream by Saintpaul2477: 1:55pm On Jul 08, 2018
donbachi:
Sorry,i know what you are going through.sex in the dream has destroyed many great men and women.look for any OPM branch near you,tell the pastor to give you assignment on (coming out of family bondage).which you will pray with for 21 days, midnights.after that one,collect (water spirit assignment)...testimony follows.

please where can I locate the branch here in Lagos
Re: Eating And Having S*x In My Dream by Benjaniblinks(m): 2:01pm On Jul 08, 2018
So U Still Fvck In Ur Dream Abi?
Re: Eating And Having S*x In My Dream by Kwamecron(m): 2:03pm On Jul 08, 2018
How many pple did you got pregnant in the dreams, that part could be so interesting too. .

Read psalm 3, 27, and 91 and put it to prayer At 2:45am from Monday to sunday, if u like to fast with it could be good but not compulsory.

But you really need to f**k in reality.
Re: Eating And Having S*x In My Dream by OneCorner: 2:20pm On Jul 08, 2018
Hehe grin
Eat and fvck for dream

Village people i toway yansh oo

Re: Eating And Having S*x In My Dream by donbachi(m): 2:30pm On Jul 08, 2018
Saintpaul2477:

please where can I locate the branch here in Lagos
around ajah area.dis is the G.O's number.08033385271.call him.

(1) (Reply)

“let Us Not Turn The Middle East Into Dark Stretches Of Silence, Like Hiroshima” / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/07/18 / Please Read This Important Message Even If You Are Very Busy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.