Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Please Read This Important Message Even If You Are Very Busy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please Read This Important Message Even If You Are Very Busy (459 Views)

Are You Busy, Busy, Busy During The Church Service? / Christian Woman Trying To Cast & Bind A Traditionalist On A Busy Road / How To Be A Genuine Christian, Please Read! Don't Go To Hell Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Read This Important Message Even If You Are Very Busy by Abdulgaffar22: 5:32pm On Jul 26, 2018
We have atheism, hinduism, buddhism etc on one part. Then we have Judaism, Christianity and Islam on another part.
Let consider the atheism: Atheists are those who reject the existence of God. They only affirm the existence of nature. However, they agree that ; nature is not aware of itself, nature cannot think, nature cannot see, nature cannot hear, nature cannot speak. Yet they believe that human beings with full self awareness that are capable of thinking, capable of seeing, capable of hearing and capable of speaking over 6000 different languages emerged from the same very nature. That is a logical contradiction! Therefore, Atheism can never be true.
Again Hinduism, Buddhism and the likes believe that a supreme god exist along with some other gods. However, this supreme god is impersonal. But how could impersonal god ( that lack free will) create personal human beings which consist of male and female? This is also logically contradictory.
Before I proceed, I want to digress to quickly address the view of those who believe that God exist but do not believe in any organized religion. The major problem with this view is that you have to believe that God did not send anybody to communicate His words to humanity. Therefore, according to this view, all the prophets of God including Moses, Jesus and Muhammad (peace be upon them) are nothing but great liars . Yet it is impossible for all of them to delibrately fabricate a lie against God.
What of Judaism; one of the obvious problem of Judaism is that it is too restricted to some certain places. If it is truly the world view that God want us to adopt, then at this present time, it should be within our reach. We should have free access to it like Christianity and Islam. But this is not so. Besides, there is no any verse in their scriptures commanding the believers to urge the people of all nations to embrace Judaism.
Now we are left with Christianity and Islam. Out of these two faiths, which one did God Almighty endorse and approve ? Let us use a very simple logic explained below;
THE POWER OF "NAME"
Can you imagine what a mess it would be in a world that no one or nothing has a name?Without naming, to make reference to anything would be almost impossible. So, obviously all entities have to get a name in order to distinguish one entity from the other so that our world could be in a state of perfect order. Therefore, the act of giving a person or an entity a "NAME" is indispensable and unavoidable. This is the reason why you hardly see a book without a "NAME" given to it by the author of that book. Consequently, If the WHOLE of the Bible( from Genesis to revelation) was really inspired by God as the Christians want us to believe, then God Himself should have given a NAME to His book. In other words, there must be AT LEAST ONE BIBLICAL VERSE which will contain the word "Bible" because as we have established above a book MUST always have a " NAME" given to it by its original author for proper identification and to distinguish it from all other books present in the world. In the same sense, if God Almighty is really the originator of the "system of faith" we know today as Christianity, then God Himself should have given a NAME to His faith. In other word, there must be AT LEAST ONE BIBLICAL VERSE which will contain the word "Christianity" because any system of faith MUST always have a NAME for proper identification and to distinguish it from all other system of faiths that are present in the world. However, the word "Bible" and the word "Christianity" are no where to be found inside the Bible. Infact, Jesus did not call his followers "Christians" during his life time on the surface of the earth. The word "Christian" was invented in Antioch by Paul and Barnabas many years AFTER Jesus departure from this world- NOT even by the original apostles of Jesus in Jerusalem ; "When he (Barnabas) found him (Paul), he brought him to Antioch , and for a whole year they were guests of the church and taught many people. It was in Antioch that the disciples were FIRST called Christians(Acts 11:26).
If the real founder of Christianity is either God or Jesus, then the word "Christianity" should have been found in the Bible and Jesus Christ himself should have named his followers "Christians" before his departure from this world. The simple reason why Jesus failed to carry out such an important assignment is because He was NOT sent to the whole world to establish any permanent system of faith . By his own admission; I was sent ONLY to the lost sheep of the house of Israel (Matthew 15:24). As we have read above, the real founder of Christianity is Paul and his colleagues; not Jesus.
Some of the Christians want to argue that the reason why Christianity is not mention in the Bible is because Jesus did not come to establish any "system of faith" on the earth; he only came to accomplish a "TASK" that will lead to our salvation and reconcilation back to God. But do you know why these Christians get it wrong? They have to exercise a FAITH in this TASK before they can be entitled to its benefits (i:e salvation and reconcilation back to God). If this is the case, then this particular "FAITH" they have to exercise must also have a "NAME" in order to distiguish it from other system of faiths ( like Judaism, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism etc) that exist on the earth. Therefore, if the present day Christians reject Christianity as the name of their faith, then there is no any other name they can use to address their faith . On the other hand, if they accept Christianity as the name of their faith and insist that this faith is truly from God, then Jesus or God Himself should have made mention of Christianity in the Bible because a "TRUE FAITH" from God must have a unique NAME given to it by God in order to distinguish it from all other false faiths that exist in the world. Like Christianity, the names of all other system of faiths on the earth ( such as Judaism, Hiduism, Buddhism etc) are no where to be found inside their scriptures.
But does Islam suffer from similar problem? Certainly not! The two terms "Qur'an" and "Islam" are found in many verses of the Qur'an. Look at one example for each term
"Had We sent down this QUR'AN on a mountain, you would surely have seen it humbling itself and rending asunder by the fear of God. Such are the parables which We put forward to mankind that they may reflect (Qur'an 59:21)."
"This day, I (God) have perfected your religion for you, and I have completed My favour upon you, and I have chosen for you ISLAM as your religion ( Qur'an 5:3)".
The word "Islam" means ; submission to the will and commandment of God. Those who submit in this manner are called Muslims (i:e submitters to the will and commandment of one true God). God Almighty says in the Qur'an:
O you who believe! Fear God as He should be feared, and die not except as MUSLIMS (Qur'an 3:102).
See the evidence of divine signature! The three terms: "Qur'an", "Islam" and "Muslim" are all present in the Qur'an. But the two terms: "Bible" and "Christianity" are no where to be found inside the Bible. Even the word "Christian" that is present in the Bible is a name that was invented after the departure of Jesus Christ as we have read from above.
Looking at it from another angle, Abraham, Moses, Isaac, Jacob and the likes cannot be called Christians (i:e the followers of Christ) because these people have lived and died before the arrival of Jesus Christ. Therefore, we cannot say they practice Christianity. However, all these People can be called Muslims (i:e submitters to the will and commandment of one true God) without any problem. Hence, we can say conveniently that old testament believers practice Islam (i:e they submit to the will and commandment of one true God).
If the name of our religion is not Islam but mohammedanism (which is analogous to Christianity), then similar problem will occur since we cannot called them Mohammedans and we cannot say they practice Mohammedanism. But God Almighty Himself has carefully chosen the word "Islam" for the name of only religion He is going to accept.
Re: Please Read This Important Message Even If You Are Very Busy by tsephanyah(f): 5:33pm On Jul 26, 2018
Sai Baba
Re: Please Read This Important Message Even If You Are Very Busy by bedspread: 5:34pm On Jul 26, 2018
[s]
Abdulgaffar22:
We have atheism, hinduism, buddhism etc on one part. Then we have Judaism, Christianity and Islam on another part.
Let consider the atheism: Atheists are those who reject the existence of God. They only affirm the existence of nature. However, they agree that ; nature is not aware of itself, nature cannot think, nature cannot see, nature cannot hear, nature cannot speak. Yet they believe that human beings with full self awareness that are capable of thinking, capable of seeing, capable of hearing and capable of speaking over 6000 different languages emerged from the same very nature. That is a logical contradiction! Therefore, Atheism can never be true.
Again Hinduism, Buddhism and the likes believe that a supreme god exist along with some other gods. However, this supreme god is impersonal. But how could impersonal god ( that lack free will) create personal human beings which consist of male and female? This is also logically contradictory.
Before I proceed, I want to digress to quickly address the view of those who believe that God exist but do not believe in any organized religion. The major problem with this view is that you have to believe that God did not send anybody to communicate His words to humanity. Therefore, according to this view, all the prophets of God including Moses, Jesus and Muhammad (peace be upon them) are nothing but great liars . Yet it is impossible for all of them to delibrately fabricate a lie against God.
What of Judaism; one of the obvious problem of Judaism is that it is too restricted to some certain places. If it is truly the world view that God want us to adopt, then at this present time, it should be within our reach. We should have free access to it like Christianity and Islam. But this is not so. Besides, there is no any verse in their scriptures commanding the believers to urge the people of all nations to embrace Judaism.
Now we are left with Christianity and Islam. Out of these two faiths, which one did God Almighty endorse and approve ? Let us use a very simple logic explained below;
THE POWER OF "NAME"
Can you imagine what a mess it would be in a world that no one or nothing has a name?Without naming, to make reference to anything would be almost impossible. So, obviously all entities have to get a name in order to distinguish one entity from the other so that our world could be in a state of perfect order. Therefore, the act of giving a person or an entity a "NAME" is indispensable and unavoidable. This is the reason why you hardly see a book without a "NAME" given to it by the author of that book. Consequently, If the WHOLE of the Bible( from Genesis to revelation) was really inspired by God as the Christians want us to believe, then God Himself should have given a NAME to His book. In other words, there must be AT LEAST ONE BIBLICAL VERSE which will contain the word "Bible" because as we have established above a book MUST always have a " NAME" given to it by its original author for proper identification and to distinguish it from all other books present in the world. In the same sense, if God Almighty is really the originator of the "system of faith" we know today as Christianity, then God Himself should have given a NAME to His faith. In other word, there must be AT LEAST ONE BIBLICAL VERSE which will contain the word "Christianity" because any system of faith MUST always have a NAME for proper identification and to distinguish it from all other system of faiths that are present in the world. However, the word "Bible" and the word "Christianity" are no where to be found inside the Bible. Infact, Jesus did not call his followers "Christians" during his life time on the surface of the earth. The word "Christian" was invented in Antioch by Paul and Barnabas many years AFTER Jesus departure from this world- NOT even by the original apostles of Jesus in Jerusalem ; "When he (Barnabas) found him (Paul), he brought him to Antioch , and for a whole year they were guests of the church and taught many people. It was in Antioch that the disciples were FIRST called Christians(Acts 11:26).
If the real founder of Christianity is either God or Jesus, then the word "Christianity" should have been found in the Bible and Jesus Christ himself should have named his followers "Christians" before his departure from this world. The simple reason why Jesus failed to carry out such an important assignment is because He was NOT sent to the whole world to establish any permanent system of faith . By his own admission; I was sent ONLY to the lost sheep of the house of Israel (Matthew 15:24). As we have read above, the real founder of Christianity is Paul and his colleagues; not Jesus.
Some of the Christians want to argue that the reason why Christianity is not mention in the Bible is because Jesus did not come to establish any "system of faith" on the earth; he only came to accomplish a "TASK" that will lead to our salvation and reconcilation back to God. But do you know why these Christians get it wrong? They have to exercise a FAITH in this TASK before they can be entitled to its benefits (i:e salvation and reconcilation back to God). If this is the case, then this particular "FAITH" they have to exercise must also have a "NAME" in order to distiguish it from other system of faiths ( like Judaism, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism etc) that exist on the earth. Therefore, if the present day Christians reject Christianity as the name of their faith, then there is no any other name they can use to address their faith . On the other hand, if they accept Christianity as the name of their faith and insist that this faith is truly from God, then Jesus or God Himself should have made mention of Christianity in the Bible because a "TRUE FAITH" from God must have a unique NAME given to it by God in order to distinguish it from all other false faiths that exist in the world. Like Christianity, the names of all other system of faiths on the earth ( such as Judaism, Hiduism, Buddhism etc) are no where to be found inside their scriptures.
But does Islam suffer from similar problem? Certainly not! The two terms "Qur'an" and "Islam" are found in many verses of the Qur'an. Look at one example for each term
"Had We sent down this QUR'AN on a mountain, you would surely have seen it humbling itself and rending asunder by the fear of God. Such are the parables which We put forward to mankind that they may reflect (Qur'an 59:21)."
"This day, I (God) have perfected your religion for you, and I have completed My favour upon you, and I have chosen for you ISLAM as your religion ( Qur'an 5:3)".
The word "Islam" means ; submission to the will and commandment of God. Those who submit in this manner are called Muslims (i:e submitters to the will and commandment of one true God). God Almighty says in the Qur'an:
O you who believe! Fear God as He should be feared, and die not except as MUSLIMS (Qur'an 3:102).
See the evidence of divine signature! The three terms: "Qur'an", "Islam" and "Muslim" are all present in the Qur'an. But the two terms: "Bible" and "Christianity" are no where to be found inside the Bible. Even the word "Christian" that is present in the Bible is a name that was invented after the departure of Jesus Christ as we have read from above.
Looking at it from another angle, Abraham, Moses, Isaac, Jacob and the likes cannot be called Christians (i:e the followers of Christ) because these people have lived and died before the arrival of Jesus Christ. Therefore, we cannot say they practice Christianity. However, all these People can be called Muslims (i:e submitters to the will and commandment of one true God) without any problem. Hence, we can say conveniently that old testament believers practice Islam (i:e they submit to the will and commandment of one true God).
If the name of our religion is not Islam but mohammedanism (which is analogous to Christianity), then similar problem will occur since we cannot called them Mohammedans and we cannot say they practice Mohammedanism. But God Almighty Himself has carefully chosen the word "Islam" for the name of only religion He is going to accept on the Last
[/s]
John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

2 Likes

Re: Please Read This Important Message Even If You Are Very Busy by zionmde: 6:35pm On Jul 26, 2018
OP I guess the next thing u will do is to tie a bomb around ur waist and look for who to blow up

2 Likes

Re: Please Read This Important Message Even If You Are Very Busy by chemystery: 6:42pm On Jul 26, 2018
Theists are those who agrees to the existence of God. They affirm that he is a supernatural being. However, they agree that a god who is invisible, lives somewhere up in the sky, has been in existence since eternity, hears no one, speaks to no one, not capable of seeing, etc. Yet they believe that human beings who are made up of matter, visible, lives on earth, capable of seeing, capable of hearing and capable of speaking over 6000 different languages emerged from this almost invisible (non-existing) entity called god. That is a logical contradiction! All the features of your god (even if we force it into existence) is a proof that your god is infinitely too small to have created the universe. Therefore, theism can never be true.
Re: Please Read This Important Message Even If You Are Very Busy by rekinomtla(m): 6:52pm On Jul 26, 2018
You worried about whether the word "Bible" is in the Bible as if its a major point of contention. You should be more worried about why God supposedly sent a sinner like Muhammad as his final messenger and allowed all his previous revelations to be corrupted.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Read This Important Message Even If You Are Very Busy by enilove(m): 6:53pm On Jul 26, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:

. But God Almighty Himself has carefully chosen the word "Islam" for the name of only religion He is going to accept.

WHO TOLD YOU GOD ALMIGHTY CHOSE THE NAME " ISLAM"?

Because you read it in the Quran does not mean it is from God.
The Muslims knew that there is a religion called Christianity , so they also decided to find a name for their satanic religion.

For Example:

Volume 1, Book 11, Number 578:
Sahih Bukhari :
Narrated Ibn 'Umar:

When the Muslims arrived at Medina, they used to assemble for the prayer, and used to guess( GUESSING IN PRAYER ?) the time for it. During those days, the practice of Adhan for the prayers had not been introduced yet. Once they discussed this problem regarding the call for prayer. Some people suggested the use of a bell like the Christians, others proposed a trumpet like the horn used by the Jews, but 'Umar was the first to suggest that a man should call (the people) for the prayer; so Allah's Apostle ordered Bilal to get up and pronounce the Adhan for prayers.

IF GOD COULD NOT DIRECT THEM AS TO MODE OF WORSHIPING , WHY WOULD GOD BE INVOLVED IN AN ORDINARY NAME.

THE WAY THEY WERE GUESSING AND SUGGESTING WAS HOW THEY CAME UP WITH THE NAME "ISLAM AND MUSLIM".

DON'T IMPROVE YOUR HABIT OF "COPYING AND PASTING" , BUT IMOROVE YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF QURAN AND HADITH , THIS WILL HELP YOU TO KNOW THE TRUTH.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Read This Important Message Even If You Are Very Busy by Lukuluku69(m): 8:46pm On Jul 26, 2018
enilove:

WHO TOLD YOU GOD ALMIGHTY CHOSE THE NAME " ISLAM"?

Because you read it in the Quran does not mean it is from God.
The Muslims knew that there is a religion called Christianity , so they also decided to find a name for their satanic religion.

For Example:

Volume 1, Book 11, Number 578:
Sahih Bukhari :
Narrated Ibn 'Umar:

When the Muslims arrived at Medina, they used to assemble for the prayer, and used to guess( GUESSING IN PRAYER ?) the time for it. During those days, the practice of Adhan for the prayers had not been introduced yet. Once they discussed this problem regarding the call for prayer. Some people suggested the use of a bell like the Christians, others proposed a trumpet like the horn used by the Jews, but 'Umar was the first to suggest that a man should call (the people) for the prayer; so Allah's Apostle ordered Bilal to get up and pronounce the Adhan for prayers.

IF GOD COULD NOT DIRECT THEM AS TO MODE OF WORSHIPING , WHY WOULD GOD BE INVOLVED IN AN ORDINARY NAME.

THE WAY THEY WERE GUESSING AND SUGGESTING WAS HOW THEY CAME UP WITH THE "ISLAM AND MUSLIM".

DON'T IMPROVE YOUR HABIT OF "COPYING AND PASTING" , BUT IMOROVE YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF QURAN AND HADITH , THIS WILL HELP YOU TO KNOW THE TRUTH.

12:36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. Matthew
Re: Please Read This Important Message Even If You Are Very Busy by enilove(m): 9:04pm On Jul 26, 2018
Lukuluku69:

12:36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. Matthew

That is true , especially since it is in the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Please Read This Important Message Even If You Are Very Busy by Lukuluku69(m): 10:58pm On Jul 26, 2018
enilove:

That is true , especially since it is in the Bible.

But not true if found in the Upanishads and the Vedas? Though they were written hundreds of years before Christ?
Re: Please Read This Important Message Even If You Are Very Busy by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:56pm On Jul 26, 2018
tsephanyah:
Sai Baba
Seems you are giving most of these wailers serious headaches all day.
We see most of them reporting you to the mods for your harmless 'Sai Baba' words.
Why are they having much headache?
Wailers will always wail anyways.
Sai Baba jor! cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Read This Important Message Even If You Are Very Busy by Maamin(m): 11:00am On Jul 27, 2018
Abdulgaffar22:
THE POWER OF "NAME"
If the name of our religion is not Islam but mohammedanism (which is analogous to Christianity), then similar problem will occur since we cannot called them Mohammedans and we cannot say they practice Mohammedanism. But God Almighty Himself has carefully chosen the word "Islam" for the name of only religion He is going to accept.

Don't worry about the name Christianity not being from God. Rather you should worry about your nameless Islamic God (allah) who named your religion.

Allah is not a proper name but arabic word for "the God"

What is the name of your allah?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

You’re A Scammer & Idiot: Nigerian Man Blasts Pastor Who Destroyed Shrine In Imo / If The Pope Doesn't Need A Private Jet... So Does Your GO!.. Daddyfreeze / Revisiting The People's Temple Church Mass Suicide In Guyana - PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.