Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,479 members, 7,836,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Quick Question For Yoruba People (and Igbos Too) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Quick Question For Yoruba People (and Igbos Too) (2249 Views)

John Randle Centre For Yoruba Culture: Noisy And Unapologetically Non-European / China People And Culture In Anambra / The Uneme People And The Curse Of Oba Egbeka Of Benin Empire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Quick Question For Yoruba People (and Igbos Too) by FisifunKododada: 7:23pm On Jul 15, 2018
Sinistami:

looks like you're not very familiar with the Niger Delta lol men the full core south that is Bayelsa Delta and Rivers na awa talk be that. Warri just got that accent. anyway I understand Bayelsa and delta dem no too give each other yard na them de share boundary na.

That's nice to know. I spent a couple of years in Warri - so that's my only experience with SS

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please..will Someone (anyone) Translate This Pidgin English For Me?? / Islam Saga: Our Religion Is Becoming A Whipping Boy – Sultan Of Sokoto Cries Out / Deji Of Akureland: Another Oba Fighting Chieftaincy Fattles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.