Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Ex Bbnaija Housemate, Miracle Shares A Pic, Showing Of His Cars - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex Bbnaija Housemate, Miracle Shares A Pic, Showing Of His Cars (2732 Views)

Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars / Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) / Miracle Shares First Post And Picture After Winning Big Brother Naija 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex Bbnaija Housemate, Miracle Shares A Pic, Showing Of His Cars by Lizzysparks: 5:20pm On Jul 08, 2018
Ex bbnaija housemate, miracle releases pictures, wishing everyone a happy Sunday and shows off his cars alongside.
http://lizzyslatest..com/2018/07/ex-bbnaija-housemate-miracle-shares.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Ex Bbnaija Housemate, Miracle Shares A Pic, Showing Of His Cars by amaniro: 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2018
fine boy

the most productive, not that afonja Tobi

uselesstongue

Igbo amaka

fake love

3 Likes

Re: Ex Bbnaija Housemate, Miracle Shares A Pic, Showing Of His Cars by okwabayi(m): 6:22pm On Jul 08, 2018
Na him know. I'm not a fan but since he used the money to train himself as a pilot I can't fault him.
The other noisemaker who released monkey chatter calling it music has kept quiet. Has his 25m finished?

4 Likes

Re: Ex Bbnaija Housemate, Miracle Shares A Pic, Showing Of His Cars by Abdul3391(m): 6:22pm On Jul 08, 2018
Small boy with a very big God

1 Like

Re: Ex Bbnaija Housemate, Miracle Shares A Pic, Showing Of His Cars by Houseofglam7(f): 7:28pm On Jul 08, 2018
undecided
Re: Ex Bbnaija Housemate, Miracle Shares A Pic, Showing Of His Cars by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 08, 2018
The only housemate wey get sense...efe don carry all him money buy fake shoes...fùck ashawo release wack tracks and play bet9ja ..

3 Likes

Re: Ex Bbnaija Housemate, Miracle Shares A Pic, Showing Of His Cars by Bluezy13(m): 9:31pm On Jul 08, 2018
okwabayi:
Na him know. I'm not a fan but since he used the money to train himself as a pilot I can't fault him.
The other noisemaker who released noise calling it music has kept quiet. Has his 25m finished?

Hehehe...
Even when I'm angry, remembering warri warri makes me laugh cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ex Bbnaija Housemate, Miracle Shares A Pic, Showing Of His Cars by Badb0y4lyf(m): 10:53pm On Jul 08, 2018
okwabayi:
The other noisemaker who released noise calling it music has kept quiet. Has his 25m finished?

Which Yeye pilot he only did all this certification aviation course dude wasn’t humble as he had projected himself I’m not a hater just my 2 cent
Re: Ex Bbnaija Housemate, Miracle Shares A Pic, Showing Of His Cars by okwabayi(m): 11:24pm On Jul 08, 2018
Badb0y4lyf:

Which Yeye pilot he only did all this certification aviation course dude wasn’t humble as he had projected himself I’m not a hater just my 2 cent
I know and felt the same way. It's why I wasn't a fan of his.
Using the money wisely though, is something I respect him for.
Re: Ex Bbnaija Housemate, Miracle Shares A Pic, Showing Of His Cars by Bossontop(m): 11:44pm On Jul 08, 2018
Mhen dat na dope benz

1 Like

Re: Ex Bbnaija Housemate, Miracle Shares A Pic, Showing Of His Cars by Munzy14(m): 12:01am On Jul 09, 2018
amaniro:
fine boy

the most productive, not that afonja Tobi

uselesstongue

Igbo amaka

fake love
lolzzz tobists arriving to tackle you...

Re: Ex Bbnaija Housemate, Miracle Shares A Pic, Showing Of His Cars by TeeLarry(m): 2:39am On Jul 09, 2018
okwabayi:

U wrong ..he got his ,private pilot license ,an going for de commercial licence ..den he can work with commercial air plane ..he currently have a job offer from IMO state governor too work in de state airport

1 Like

Re: Ex Bbnaija Housemate, Miracle Shares A Pic, Showing Of His Cars by KingLennon(m): 3:51am On Jul 09, 2018
Winning BBnaija was a miracle for him. Make good use of ur 45m prize....
Re: Ex Bbnaija Housemate, Miracle Shares A Pic, Showing Of His Cars by Tension532: 7:15am On Jul 09, 2018
where is Efe
Re: Ex Bbnaija Housemate, Miracle Shares A Pic, Showing Of His Cars by jordyspices: 8:55am On Jul 09, 2018
Bloggers and lie I knw he owns d blue suv which he won in bbn but I knw he doesnt own that benz am not hating just stating the ovious
Re: Ex Bbnaija Housemate, Miracle Shares A Pic, Showing Of His Cars by Nightmareo07: 9:12am On Jul 09, 2018
Badb0y4lyf:

Stop hating ..u nko are u humble?
Humble ko Fumble ni
He used his money wisely and thats what matters
Re: Ex Bbnaija Housemate, Miracle Shares A Pic, Showing Of His Cars by Nightmareo07: 9:15am On Jul 09, 2018
okwabayi:

Blah blah blah...
With the way u attract gals here.. I'm not sure u are humble too..so everybody must not be humble

(1) (Reply)

Nina Does Her Own Trendy Collapsing Dance. (photos & Video) / Bread Seller Olajumoke's Live In Lover Says She Is Rude And Disrespects Him / Teni And Don Little In Romantic Moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.