Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Family First, Kaffy Chilling In Pool With Her Children - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Family First, Kaffy Chilling In Pool With Her Children (2406 Views)

"Family First" - DJ Cuppy Shares Photo With Her Family / Wizkid Chilling In His Hood In Ojuelegba Surulere Pic + Video / Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family First, Kaffy Chilling In Pool With Her Children by Olawaleyy036(m): 5:26pm On Jul 08, 2018
Kafayat Oluwatoyin Shafau popularly known as "Kaffy" chilling in pool with her children

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family First, Kaffy Chilling In Pool With Her Children by Agadsman(m): 5:39pm On Jul 08, 2018
At my age I don't still know how to swim. Hope its not too late to learn?

4 Likes

Re: Family First, Kaffy Chilling In Pool With Her Children by Olawaleyy036(m): 5:46pm On Jul 08, 2018
grin
Re: Family First, Kaffy Chilling In Pool With Her Children by forreelinc(m): 5:55pm On Jul 08, 2018
She no even fine sef
Re: Family First, Kaffy Chilling In Pool With Her Children by DhimxyMaxwell(m): 6:34pm On Jul 08, 2018
forreelinc:
She no even fine sef

Mumu get a life

1 Like

Re: Family First, Kaffy Chilling In Pool With Her Children by Olawaleyy036(m): 6:38pm On Jul 08, 2018
You don't need to abuse now

1 Like

Re: Family First, Kaffy Chilling In Pool With Her Children by Houseofglam7(f): 7:24pm On Jul 08, 2018
undecided
Re: Family First, Kaffy Chilling In Pool With Her Children by czarina(f): 10:04pm On Jul 08, 2018
Agadsman:
At my age I don't still know how to swim. Hope its not too late to learn?
Your Own is better na, was walking beside a big pool some weeks ago, come see as eyes dey turn me. Had to just code and form posh before the person showing me round the business area noticed.
Re: Family First, Kaffy Chilling In Pool With Her Children by Agadsman(m): 10:15pm On Jul 08, 2018
czarina:
Your Own is better na, was walking beside a big pool some weeks ago, come see as eyes dey turn me. Had to just code and form posh before the person showing me round the business area noticed.

Lol....but it's not funny, one has to find time to learn swimming. Not necessarily for the fun but for security reasons.
Re: Family First, Kaffy Chilling In Pool With Her Children by czarina(f): 10:20pm On Jul 08, 2018
Agadsman:

Lol....but it's not funny, one has to find time to learn swimming. Not necessarily for the fun but for security reasons.
I know right?! Little things like this come really handy at the least expected time.
Re: Family First, Kaffy Chilling In Pool With Her Children by Agadsman(m): 10:52pm On Jul 08, 2018
czarina:
I know right?! Little things like this come really handy at the least expected time.

Yea...so are gonna be learning it anytime soon? Or you are not interested at all?
Re: Family First, Kaffy Chilling In Pool With Her Children by cerowo(f): 10:54pm On Jul 08, 2018
lovely familysmiley
Re: Family First, Kaffy Chilling In Pool With Her Children by Emilokoiyawon: 12:02am On Jul 09, 2018
Who is Kaffy? Here in Sambisa we don't recognize dat name? Is she a blogger? baby mama? slayqueen? jobless yoot? or professional dancer?
Re: Family First, Kaffy Chilling In Pool With Her Children by phemmyfour: 6:14am On Jul 09, 2018
Kafaya! Old age don dey enter o
Re: Family First, Kaffy Chilling In Pool With Her Children by forreelinc(m): 12:45pm On Jul 09, 2018
DhimxyMaxwell:

You keep saying discuss trash all day. These is the 10th time am seeing it from your post today. You mama fine reach her?
So much gbagauns in your post it sounds like the closing bell for school
Re: Family First, Kaffy Chilling In Pool With Her Children by czarina(f): 2:01pm On Jul 09, 2018
Agadsman:

Yea...so are gonna be learning it anytime soon? Or you are not interested at all?
Interested... Just trying to get stuff together this period, if things go as planned might learn in the same pool I mentioned in my comment above.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija:"i Am D Complete Woman Sent By God"-alex Declares In Jaw Dropping Outfit / Anni Idibia Step Out In Open Chest Outfit (photos) / [video] – Social Media Reacts To Sarz Facial Expression At Davido’s Freestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.