Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Oghenekaro Etebo And Isi Ebhota With Their Son, Wealth (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Oghenekaro Etebo And Isi Ebhota With Their Son, Wealth (Photos) (66900 Views)

Oghenekaro Etebo And Wife, Isi Celebrate 3rd Wedding Anniversary / Oghenekaro Peter Etebo And His Son Pictured Together / Etebo Oghenekaro And Ebhota Bethel Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oghenekaro Etebo And Isi Ebhota With Their Son, Wealth (Photos) by phemmyfour: 10:01pm On Jul 08, 2018
HeyHey:

Tell them oo, the peace of mind he is getting from her and the way she takes care of that boy pass matter of fine oo. If na the fine them take dey marry, Musa for no marry another wife
mi o le fe omo ti o fine....tufiakwa
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo And Isi Ebhota With Their Son, Wealth (Photos) by chrizzyace: 10:01pm On Jul 08, 2018
ijabiken1:
Some people on thus forum ar idiotic, so u wnt him to go and marry slay Queen abi,so that tomorrow the marriage will scatter like Joseph yobo own

Abeg who tell you say Joseph Yobo marriage don scatter?? Na people like una deh run for for road, make others deh run stupidly too...
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo And Isi Ebhota With Their Son, Wealth (Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 10:09pm On Jul 08, 2018
phemmyfour:
swaggerless girls can be lucky a times
That na true, but Stil no swag
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo And Isi Ebhota With Their Son, Wealth (Photos) by robertito7(m): 10:14pm On Jul 08, 2018
ebujany:
The three musketeers above me are the reason buhari said Nigerian youths are lazy.

Beautiful family bro...flex on
they're also the reason this country won't develope
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo And Isi Ebhota With Their Son, Wealth (Photos) by Tobycharles: 10:18pm On Jul 08, 2018
shammahyaro:
cute family......May God bring mine soon.

Am all here, just for you...
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo And Isi Ebhota With Their Son, Wealth (Photos) by IbnAbdullah1(m): 10:27pm On Jul 08, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
So disappointed. Etebo deserves something better.

If na your sister she be,you go talk like this?
haba mageda.
Reason well!
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo And Isi Ebhota With Their Son, Wealth (Photos) by AfuyeColony(m): 10:47pm On Jul 08, 2018
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo And Isi Ebhota With Their Son, Wealth (Photos) by AfuyeColony(m): 10:48pm On Jul 08, 2018
so sweet!
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo And Isi Ebhota With Their Son, Wealth (Photos) by Elcapitol(m): 11:04pm On Jul 08, 2018
forreelinc:
She no even fine sef
ewu Mozambique
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo And Isi Ebhota With Their Son, Wealth (Photos) by victorian(f): 11:42pm On Jul 08, 2018
She's pretty, she looks calm, a wife material. I like his choice. He has eyes.
He's wise.
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo And Isi Ebhota With Their Son, Wealth (Photos) by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 09, 2018
its so disappointing reading hateful, looksist comments.
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo And Isi Ebhota With Their Son, Wealth (Photos) by Tobis66: 3:40am On Jul 09, 2018
All the best
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo And Isi Ebhota With Their Son, Wealth (Photos) by Ade3000yrs(m): 5:52am On Jul 09, 2018
k
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo And Isi Ebhota With Their Son, Wealth (Photos) by bouncin04(m): 6:28am On Jul 09, 2018
amaniro:
see as him black like shit

Re: Oghenekaro Etebo And Isi Ebhota With Their Son, Wealth (Photos) by sprints1: 7:32am On Jul 09, 2018
Lerio:
How old is this guy again? 22

And the girl?�
15 years old
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo And Isi Ebhota With Their Son, Wealth (Photos) by forreelinc(m): 12:28pm On Jul 09, 2018
Elcapitol:

ewu Mozambique
angry that better be something good
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo And Isi Ebhota With Their Son, Wealth (Photos) by forreelinc(m): 12:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
Anndelegend:

Why are you like this na?
cool ask yo momma, she made me this way
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo And Isi Ebhota With Their Son, Wealth (Photos) by forreelinc(m): 12:32pm On Jul 09, 2018
mayortm001:

A wife material is all about character not beauty.
Yinmu so you go pick simi over jackie appiah because of character abi? Later you go say na devil make u dey cheat on your wife
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo And Isi Ebhota With Their Son, Wealth (Photos) by forreelinc(m): 12:34pm On Jul 09, 2018
cabilla:
bt she can feed u
grin na you wey that kind person go dey feed
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo And Isi Ebhota With Their Son, Wealth (Photos) by forreelinc(m): 12:34pm On Jul 09, 2018
naijacentric:
mumu
Na all the men wey dey your village na e be mumu
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo And Isi Ebhota With Their Son, Wealth (Photos) by forreelinc(m): 12:36pm On Jul 09, 2018
kenx1:

U dry find fyn girl wen go kill u
Ehn go marry monkey because you want "long life" na
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo And Isi Ebhota With Their Son, Wealth (Photos) by forreelinc(m): 12:38pm On Jul 09, 2018
nwanneni:
friendlyadvice ;Dremember say I must kill you.foolish boy cheesy
I must shape that your rat mouth
Hmmm broke nigga, if you like no go find work, dey stalk me upandan grin later if I ask you for money you go run again
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo And Isi Ebhota With Their Son, Wealth (Photos) by forreelinc(m): 12:38pm On Jul 09, 2018
Jungleluv5:
Wetin be your own aproko
Just stating the obvious my nigga
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo And Isi Ebhota With Their Son, Wealth (Photos) by forreelinc(m): 12:39pm On Jul 09, 2018
kaliboi94:

Ur mama fine
Ask your dad, he's the one who beats off to her pics
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo And Isi Ebhota With Their Son, Wealth (Photos) by forreelinc(m): 12:40pm On Jul 09, 2018
lastmaster:
shut that gutter you call a mouth up before I scatter your head
Eat a d*ck
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo And Isi Ebhota With Their Son, Wealth (Photos) by forreelinc(m): 12:40pm On Jul 09, 2018
autonomous22:

u get personal issue with d woman?? As-in, u know d woman b4 now?
I get personal issue with ugly people
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo And Isi Ebhota With Their Son, Wealth (Photos) by forreelinc(m): 12:41pm On Jul 09, 2018
cruchenutii:

Infact very stupppid
As in, the guy open eye marry this kind person. He is really really stupid
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo And Isi Ebhota With Their Son, Wealth (Photos) by forreelinc(m): 12:42pm On Jul 09, 2018
XoshinugaX:

You are stu.pid
Na your mama for house you dey talk to
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo And Isi Ebhota With Their Son, Wealth (Photos) by forreelinc(m): 12:43pm On Jul 09, 2018
chiboy1116:
you fine?
Ask your mom she saw me last night
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo And Isi Ebhota With Their Son, Wealth (Photos) by forreelinc(m): 12:46pm On Jul 09, 2018
ojun50:

her pussy tieth
You plan on wearing a bag over her head when you do it abi?
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo And Isi Ebhota With Their Son, Wealth (Photos) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 09, 2018
forreelinc:

Hmmm broke nigga, if you like no go find work, dey stalk me upandan grin later if I ask you for money you go run again
I like you na..I want Bleep your yarnsh.stupid boy cheesy
I no fit wait to punch your mouth.
Re: Oghenekaro Etebo And Isi Ebhota With Their Son, Wealth (Photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 09, 2018
forreelinc:
Na your mama for house you dey talk to
He who is motherless will never know the value of one. Get a life and stop posting trash.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho Falls At Wembley As England Loses To Spain (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Kenya - WC Qualifier (1 - 1) On 23rd March 2013 / Shahdon Winchester Dies In Accident With His Girlfriend In Trinidad & Tobago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.