Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) (66533 Views)

Suspected Fulanis Kill Plateau Mourners; 120 Killed - Witness, Police Confirm 11 / Mambilla Militias Attack Fulani Herdsmen's Cattle In Taraba, Machete Them (Pics) / Villagers Attack Fulanis In Numan Adamawa, Kill 45, Injure Others (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:37pm On Jul 08, 2018
Poor cows
Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by gurunlocker: 8:37pm On Jul 08, 2018
ollah2:

You know how to attack Muslims when herdmens strike. You know how to put religious colouration to attacks by herdmens but this time it's the other way round l. Kudos mr hypocrite

WTF is this one saying? Attack Muslims? You high dude? So rebuking Fulani killings means attacking Muslims? Are you this daft?

4 Likes

Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by Vikky014(f): 8:37pm On Jul 08, 2018
post=69199415:
The evil politicians will all be exposed soon.
They want to bring the nation to a standstill.
They kill people and accuse the real Fulanis,
They go back to Killing Cows and accuse some other sect AND IT GOES ON AND ON....
Exactly the chaos they want are what the first 4 posters and the one below us just voiced out without thinking for a minute and unintentionally!
They are out to use the masses brain , just like the issues of RELIGION and TRIBALISM.
The President is just too lenient with all these evil politicians still mad that there is no more free money to embezzle.
He should attend to the issue with iron hands and bring the evil ones to book NOW.
the same President that said he will make Nigeria ungovernable??

3 Likes

Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 08, 2018
RaptorX:
The only language this Fulani idiots understand is the language of violence. Kudos to the Taraba tribes for standing up to this savages, wonder when the cowards in Benue state will develop some backbone.
I hope you will also thumbs up the fulanis when they retaliate this? An eye for an eye will eventually destroy the country.

1 Like

Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by Firefire(m): 8:38pm On Jul 08, 2018
Terrorist Mohomodu Buhary will not go unpunished

1 Like

Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 8:38pm On Jul 08, 2018
I respect this people and jos people, benue people are dull. Do me I do u, but dnt attack others Lik reciprocating to people of same religion with them , do it wit the Fulani herdsmen alone and am OK. Revenge 4 revenge

1 Like

Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by Sunmolar(m): 8:39pm On Jul 08, 2018
majella4:
Taraba : Murderous Yandang militias men from kasuwan ladi, Nyapuli and others invaded and killed over 30 cows that belong to fulanis at Abbare town in Lau LGA of taraba.

June, 8, 2018

This is a new dimension in addition to brutal killing, burning and destruction of Hausa-fulani's  houses  taking by the dare devil men in the silent ethnic cleansing being perpetrated against the Hausa-fulanis (Muslims) across the northern part of state by the coalition of Yandang, Bachama, and pockets of Mumuye militia's

The murderous men currently eliminated over 60 people, burned down and ransacked Santuraki, Kiri, Katibu and many villages suburbs of Mayo-lope  and rendered thousands homeless.

The Capital city of Jalingo have been witnessing influx of hundreds of IDPs mostly women and children from the effected villages for the past one week on the silent on going ethnic cleansing.

The state government is still silent on this issues of the silent ethnic cleansing and door to door unprovoked attacks by  the concerted militias that made up over 4 different tribes mostly Christians.

Credit: Mustapha Gembu

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com/2018/07/yandang-militias-attack-fulaniskill.html

who owns these cows? does it belong to the herdsmen or Nigeria business men still serving in military.
the so called herdsmen are harmed to the teeth.
who provides the armunitions they always carry to intimidate,mutilate,& annihilate our dear farmers.
may God judge their conscience.

1 Like

Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by Realbank10(m): 8:40pm On Jul 08, 2018
Fulani will kill human and senseless human will kill cow. Are you getting it ? How can you exchange human for animal?

2 Likes

Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by Built2last: 8:40pm On Jul 08, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

Buhari should just do and go abeg. This country is turning into a war zone

He won't go easily. He will send another 10 million to his demonic blood bank before he goes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by Aboguede(m): 8:41pm On Jul 08, 2018
Election warm ups

Longer trot people be careful
Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by benpluss: 8:42pm On Jul 08, 2018
No single Fulani man was killed, just only cows. mtwee, this is not news. Next time kill all the Fulani's and their cows. make sure no terrorist Fulani make escape including the blood sucking terrorist Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by theemy(m): 8:42pm On Jul 08, 2018
How come it's all cow carcass no human corpses anyway good reason 4 Myetti allah 2 claim retaliate and claim reprisal Naija is on auto pilot GOD help us

1 Like

Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by danielblessing(m): 8:42pm On Jul 08, 2018
ollah2:

Why don't you counter message with a superior arguments rather than defining your status and personality
I don't need to argue with you osharo Monday lol.
So, I went through your NL posts and they were ridden with hatred and anti-christian posts.
People like you don't need to be hated but prayed for that God should open your eyes and cleanse your heart.
Christianity does not have any basis for terrorism or ethnic cleansing like you called it. You don't have any proof that the attackers were Christians, you just come here and start saying deleterious words. na wa for you oo

3 Likes

Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:42pm On Jul 08, 2018
When we have a president who can't provide security for the people who in scorching sun voted for him, the god of thunder and the god of iron will collude to fight him

2 Likes

Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by theemy(m): 8:42pm On Jul 08, 2018
How come it's all cow carcass no human corpses anyway good reason 4 Myetti allah 2 retaliate and claim reprisal Naija is on auto pilot GOD help us

1 Like

Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by whatmoreng: 8:43pm On Jul 08, 2018
Silvermoney:
It's a reprisal or protest against the onslaught of the Fulani, which is understandable. And at least they killed cows, not human beings.
To fulani. This is worst
Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 8:43pm On Jul 08, 2018
Very funny

The same mode of operation used to kill innocent people in Plateau state of recent.

All these in key swing states in the coming election

Anyone that still can't figure out what is going on is indeed naive.

2 Likes

Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by thebestprice(m): 8:44pm On Jul 08, 2018
See the way they killed human beings, ooohh sorry cows. Aren't they aware that cows are more than man under this government? Sad.
Suyaaaa
Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by RaptorX: 8:45pm On Jul 08, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
I hope you will also thumbs up the fulanis when they retaliate this? An eye for an eye will eventually destroy the country.
Fvck this evil country, I pray the shithole disintegrate into a thousand pieces.

2 Likes

Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 08, 2018
SexytorresE:
I respect this people and jos people, benue people are dull. Do me I do u, but dnt attack others Lik reciprocating to people of same religion with them , do it wit the Fulani herdsmen alone and am OK. Revenge 4 revenge

My sister this is a very wrong way to fight the herdsmen, this people attacked are entirely different from the ones that attacked them, meaning the said people are creating new enemies who will want revenge, this is means they will be fighting two groups at the same time.

Trust me when I say a real Fulani man can hold grudge for years & then attack to wipe an entire village. This same militia should try avoid turning this into a religious issue or things will be worst

3 Likes

Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 08, 2018
These innocent creatures are caught up in the Fulani land grabbing antics. May their Souls RIP.

Ranching is best. This is not the era of Nomadic farming.

The Fulanis should upgrade on their trades. Fulani do not have to be killed too. They are humans.

The government needs to educate them that this is no more the era of cattle routes. But I know Buhari does not know this cos of his high level of illiteracy of global changes to the way husbandry is handled.

Let there be peace and love.

2 Likes

Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by ProfDumbledor(m): 8:48pm On Jul 08, 2018
majella4:
Taraba : Murderous Yandang militias men from kasuwan ladi, Nyapuli and others invaded and killed over 30 cows that belong to fulanis at Abbare town in Lau LGA of taraba.

June, 8, 2018

This is a new dimension in addition to brutal killing, burning and destruction of Hausa-fulani's  houses  taking by the dare devil men in the silent ethnic cleansing being perpetrated against the Hausa-fulanis (Muslims) across the northern part of state by the coalition of Yandang, Bachama, and pockets of Mumuye militia's

The murderous men currently eliminated over 60 people, burned down and ransacked Santuraki, Kiri, Katibu and many villages suburbs of Mayo-lope  and rendered thousands homeless.

The Capital city of Jalingo have been witnessing influx of hundreds of IDPs mostly women and children from the effected villages for the past one week on the silent on going ethnic cleansing.

The state government is still silent on this issues of the silent ethnic cleansing and door to door unprovoked attacks by  the concerted militias that made up over 4 different tribes mostly Christians.

Credit: Mustapha Gembu

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..com/2018/07/yandang-militias-attack-fulaniskill.html
Foolish Militias. Fulani herdsmen kill your people and all u can do in retaliation is to kill their cows. How is 30 cows = 200 human lives? These people are so stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by Ibegtodiffer: 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2018
This is terrible and condemnable.. My criticism of Buhari's government is because their dumb approach to Security, entrenchment of divisiveness and hopelessness. Of course Bombs will rain in few days time. Predictable.
Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by emerged01(m): 8:50pm On Jul 08, 2018
They are killing your people,you are killing cow. I know that Fulani values cow more than human life but The militias you should not think like Fulani,they go after their lives instead of cows. Stop killing what cannot harm you.
Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 8:51pm On Jul 08, 2018
Jiang:

My sister this is a very wrong way to fight the herdsmen, this people attacked are entirely different from the ones that attacked them, meaning the said people are creating new enemies who will want revenge, this is means they will be fighting two groups at the same time.

Trust me when I say a real Fulani man can hold grudge for years & then attack to wipe an entire village. This same militia should try avoid turning this into a religious issue or things will be worst
U get point
Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by wink2015(m): 8:51pm On Jul 08, 2018
BUHARI TAKE AWAY NEPOTISM AND FIND A LASTING SOLUTION TO THIS HERDSMEN FARMER CRISIS.

The Indifference of President Buhari and his loyal security chiefs in looking for a peaceful solution is what is bringing this reprisal attacks.

1 Like

Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by ipobarethieves: 8:51pm On Jul 08, 2018
angry where is dat confused Adesina..
Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by jaytee01(m): 8:51pm On Jul 08, 2018
post=69199415:
The evil politicians will all be exposed soon.
They want to bring the nation to a standstill.
They kill people and accuse the real Fulanis,
They go back to Killing Cows and accuse some other sect AND IT GOES ON AND ON....
Exactly the chaos they want are what the first 4 posters and the one below us just voiced out without thinking for a minute and unintentionally!
They are out to use the masses brain , just like the issues of RELIGION and TRIBALISM.
The President is just too lenient with all these evil politicians still mad that there is no more free money to embezzle.
He should attend to the issue with iron hands and bring the evil ones to book NOW.

MATTERS ARISING
Professor Wole Soyinka confirms this too....

The Presidency has said it has evidence of some politicians behind crisis in some states across the country.

Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and publicity, Garba Shehu said this in a statement while reacting to statement credited to Peoples Democratic party (PDP) national Chairman Uche Secondus that President Muhammadu Buhari led administration has singled the opposition politicians out for punishment.

Source and more http://kaakakinews.com/2018/07/08/we-have-evidence-of-those-behind-crisis-presidency/
If you believe that statement, you need your head examined.
If the politicians are responsible for the recent spate of killings and Buhari knows them without taking action, then he is more stupid than we suspect.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by Positivepoint(m): 8:52pm On Jul 08, 2018
Bethor:
Interesting days ahead..!
Don't ever start what you can't finish..
You can't come to a man's home enjoy his hospitality and at the end destroy his food, rape his wife, murder his children, burn his house, try to forcefully claim his land and still expect the man to clap for you..

We need to go spiritual for our dear country..!!
Peace..!!!

remember this statement when the fulani reprisals begin.
Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by RuthlessLeader(m): 8:52pm On Jul 08, 2018
ProfDumbledor:

Foolish Militias. Fulani herdsmen kill your people and all u can do in retaliation is to kill their cows. How is 30 cows = 200 human lives? These people are so stupid.
Read again. They also killed 60 fulani's
Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by GavelSlam: 8:52pm On Jul 08, 2018
Some people think this is funny.

1 Like

Re: Yandang Militias Attack Fulanis, Kill Over 30 Cows In Taraba (Photos) by RaptorX: 8:53pm On Jul 08, 2018
emerged01:
They are killing your people,you are killing cow. I know that Fulani values cow more than human life but The militias you should not think like Fulani,they go after their lives instead of cows. Stop killing what cannot harm you.
I guess you missed the part where it said 60 people have been killed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife Over Infidelity (Graphic) / White Woman Calls Police On A Black Man Over Dog Leash In New York (Video) / Abraham Badru Shot Dead In UK (Enitan Badru's Son)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.