Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Devil Is A God - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Devil Is A God (441 Views)

The Devil In The Suit / The Handsome Devil I Know / Son Of A God(a Story By A Nairalander) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Devil Is A God by bookiesondebt: 11:46pm On Jul 08, 2018
If you are in here,you are in.No going back.
LOL
Well,Got the inspiration to write a story and here I am.Mistakes will be numerous but bear with me.No long talk.Let's ride
Meeting the characters 1

Unknown POV
I was just myself not until Life showed me her true colour.Things had gone from bad to worse,but I still manage to get through.And here I am to show the world who I have become
************************************"***"""*****"""*************************
Chief Durojaye POV
If you know what I know,you will be under six feet underground but hey I still lives.All thanks to my smartness.I repeat again my smartness.I know you will be wondering who I am.Am Durojaye by name,56 years of age,dark,short with a pot-belly stomach.Got 3 kids,my wife is dead.She died while giving birth to our last born.
Have a company of my own.So many things you will still get to know about me but for now that is okay
***†*****************************************************"*""""""******
Daniel Durojaye POV
My father!Like to know why I mention my father first
Well,we have got scores to settle.Am sorry about my attitude.That is all I am thinking of now.Well,Am sure Grace will inform you about my datas
†**************************************************************#******
Grace Akpabio POV
I am the eldest of the 3 children of my parents.Lost my mother after David was born. Wondering about my surname,for your information am married to my hearthrob Cyprus. Daniel was against my relationship with Cyprus,he keep saying bullshit about him but what did he know. He is just 24 years old and does not know what love is.Don't let his tallness fool you,he is still my baby boy.Though he has settled down now,working as an accountant.But he is a great womanizer.He did not even think of the 5 years between us,that boy is a crook.And Junior(sobs).You can't know more than that,there is time and am sure you will get to know more
*********†***********†**********†******†***†************†***********
Re: Devil Is A God by bookiesondebt: 11:53pm On Jul 08, 2018
Meeting the characters 2 loading............
Re: Devil Is A God by devilmaycry1(m): 3:22pm On Jul 09, 2018
cnt wait
Re: Devil Is A God by bookiesondebt: 4:38pm On Jul 09, 2018
David Durojaye POV
People say am too short,well that's their cup of tea.My fatherr too is shirt save for my elder brother he is too tall.Maybe he got the gene from his mother, Nothing spectacular about me,am just me.
My elder sister,Mummy Junior deserves some accolades because she really do a great job looking after me and to even think that she was only 10 when my mum gave up the ghost,for that,I owe her alot.
Am in my second year in Lautech, the school has a epileptic system.Every year there is always strike.There is nothing I can do to change that.I would have apply for admission in other sane tertiary institutions but my father will never hear if that.Anytime I bring the issue up,all he do is nag,nag and nag.
And life itself never amuse me.See you another time!
***********************************************************************************
Detective Sholanke POV
You know there are some things that when you think about it you won't stop having headaches.After 19 years
of her murder,Mrs Jolaade Durojaye.All hands point to Chief Durojaye but the stupid psycho is always a step ahead of me.Everything about him is absurd.
I have been on the case for the whole 19 years and yet I haven't get any evidence to prove the motherfucker murdered his wife.
Am very sure he killed her and I will make sure I get to the root of the matter no matter how long
************************************************************************************
The all seeing eyes POV
At a corner of the room,there are two human figures arguing,there is a plasma TV hung at the centre of the wall just at the entrance of the building. The room is painted in white,there is a vase on a round all-glass table with a TV remote at the extreme.Chief Durojaye wearing men's underwear,a yellow boxer sitting on the a gold-buttercreamed chair with David standing wearing a brown-leather polo with a black short
Cheif Durojaye;(agitating)No!!!,do you want my expenses over you to go to waste? Or you think all the money I spent on you are growing on a tree.Don't be stupid,whether you like it or not Lautech is where you will graduate
Davidsadsober)But.....
Chief Durojaye:But what,have already made my decision and that is final.Now get out of my face
(David walks sluggishly out of the sitting room)
He watch as David leaves the room,he shakes his head and pick up his phone.Pressing some keys on his new model Nokia3310 phone,he placed the phone to his ear and muttered She is Alive
Re: Devil Is A God by devilmaycry1(m): 7:17am On Jul 10, 2018
wow

(1) (Reply)

Rant 0153 / Adedoyin Promises Quality And Affordable Health Care / Experienced Article Writer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.