Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Is Nato Still Relevant? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Is Nato Still Relevant? (464 Views)

Why Is NATO & The Kiev Regime Terrified Of Russia's 'Zircon' Hypersonic Missile? / Ukraine Last Hope Is NATO Intervention / NATO Secretary General: Russia's Victory Is Nato's Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nato Still Relevant? by panafrican(m): 1:36am On Jul 09, 2018
Is the North Atlantic Alliance relevant today 27 years after the Warsaw pact was disbanded?
Re: Is Nato Still Relevant? by whitebeard(m): 2:11am On Jul 09, 2018
Yes, they are grin grin Funny but they are sad sad
Re: Is Nato Still Relevant? by panafrican(m): 4:46am On Jul 09, 2018
whitebeard:
Yes, they are grin grin Funny but they are sad sad

How many billions did NATO steal from Libya ? How many innocent women and children did they kill ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUMc_ULnluA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Nato Still Relevant? by tolexy007(m): 9:41am On Jul 09, 2018
the question should be is obama still relevant?
Re: Is Nato Still Relevant? by Abbeybailey(m): 12:43pm On Jul 09, 2018
tolexy007:
You are still here showing your idiocy. Until you can produce someone in your lineage who can achieve 1/1000 of Obama's achievement in life, shut your Skunky mouth up. I bet you that if you sell all your earthly possessions, it's not worth Obama's loafers.
Re: Is Nato Still Relevant? by tolexy007(m): 12:49pm On Jul 09, 2018
[s]You are still here showing your idiocy. Until you can produce someone in your lineage who can achieve 1/1000 of Obama's achievement in life, shut your Skunky mouth up. I bet you that if you sell all your earthly possessions, it's not worth Obama's loafers.[/s]
undecided

1 Like

Re: Is Nato Still Relevant? by LordReed(m): 1:50pm On Jul 09, 2018
tolexy007:

Which NATO country is Obama president of?
Re: Is Nato Still Relevant? by stanech: 2:29pm On Jul 09, 2018
tolexy007:
K

He was never relevant
Re: Is Nato Still Relevant? by Abbeybailey(m): 4:41pm On Jul 09, 2018
stanech:
K

He was never relevant
Gather everyone in your lineage both dead , living and yet to be born, y'all can't achieve in life what Obama did if y'all live for 1.000 years. His approval rating is sky high compared to the vile racist Orange pig named Trump.
Re: Is Nato Still Relevant? by stanech: 5:53pm On Jul 09, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Gather everyone in your lineage both dead , living and yet to be born, y'all can't achieve in life what Obama did if y'all live for 1.000 years. His approval rating is sky high compared to the vile racist Orange pig named Trump.

Wow! Why so pained
Re: Is Nato Still Relevant? by Abbeybailey(m): 7:18pm On Jul 09, 2018
stanech:

Wow! Why so pained
Pained for what. Obama by any measuring scale is an over achiever who never inherited a dime from his parents but went on to be an historical figure that will last forever unlike a cave mouse who dwells in poverty that he was born in.
Re: Is Nato Still Relevant? by stanech: 8:26pm On Jul 09, 2018
Abbeybailey:
Pained for what. Obama by any measuring scale is an over achiever who never inherited a dime from his parents but went on to be an historical figure that will last forever unlike a cave mouse who dwells in poverty that he was born in.

He was a community organizer who blacked his way through life.
Re: Is Nato Still Relevant? by Abbeybailey(m): 9:34pm On Jul 09, 2018
[i][/i]
stanech:

He was a community organizer who blacked his way through life.
He blacked his way through life and became a very successful President who was overwhelmingly elected twice by Americans. None of his cabinet members were indicted or found guilty unlike the racist pig with 13 indictments and five pleaded guilty already. That is the difference between a man of Honor, Integrity and Humility against a worthless and vile racist. Go back in your cave and smell the rats and cockroaches that you reside with.
Re: Is Nato Still Relevant? by stanech: 9:39pm On Jul 09, 2018
Abbeybailey:
[i][/i]He blacked his way through life and became a very successful President who was overwhelmingly elected twice by Americans. None of his cabinet members were indicted or found guilty unlike the racist pig with 13 indictments and five pleaded guilty already. That is the difference between a man of Honor, Integrity and Humility against a worthless and vile racist. Go back in your cave and smell the rats and cockroaches that you reside with.

Many of his voters later voted for his Trump
Re: Is Nato Still Relevant? by Abbeybailey(m): 10:25pm On Jul 09, 2018
stanech:

Many of his voters later voted for his Trump
Most of them are having the case of buyer's remorse now. I have bunch of them in my office right here across the street from Trump Tower Chicago .

(1) (Reply)

North Korea Is Building New Missiles Plant - U.S Government / Breaking!!! Iranian Police Open Fire At Protesters / Meghan Markle, Prince Harry's $2.5M Security Costs To Be Paid By Prince Charles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.