Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,480 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

10 Health Benefits Of Wild Lettuce (efo Yanrin In Yoruba) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 10 Health Benefits Of Wild Lettuce (efo Yanrin In Yoruba) (34518 Views)

10 Health Benefits Of Garlic You Should Know / 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber You Should Know / 10 Health Benefits Of Cucumber (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Health Benefits Of Wild Lettuce (efo Yanrin In Yoruba) by preacherson22: 3:04am On Jul 09, 2018
1. Maintains Respiratory Health
Wild lettuce is a storehouse of antitussive properties that are essential to treat asthma and constant coughs. The properties function to alleviate irritation occurs in the lungs and bronchial tubes. Asthma patients often encounter difficulty in breathing which wild lettuce can control effectively.

Incorporating a few leaves of the leafy vegetable maintain your overall respiratory health combating symptoms of bronchitis and allergy. You should also consult with your primary care physician before consuming wild lettuce in case of respiratory problems.

2. For Migraines and Headaches
Wild lettuce is packed with nutrients that have the potential to provide relief from a
headache and even a migraine. There are various factors which result in a severe headache and can continue for days if not treated rightly. Herbal tea made with dried lettuce leaves works well due to its sedative qualities. Nutritionists recommend consuming a cup of freshly brewed tea before bedtime for instant relief from a headache.

read more: www.todayhealthmail.com

Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Wild Lettuce (efo Yanrin In Yoruba) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:27am On Jul 09, 2018
Looks good for a try....
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Wild Lettuce (efo Yanrin In Yoruba) by Ayshakhan922(m): 11:01am On Nov 04, 2018
Wild lettuce has been used for ages as a natural herbal pain reliever, and now it is used in form of morphine that you can grow at your home. Wild lettuce has used as the depressant and it is utilized to treat all types of diseases such as anxiety, overzealous state, and nymphomania. It is also sometimes utilized to treat skin diseases and used as a wound disinfectant. There are many sources that have said that it was used by the ancient Egyptians, Greeks and Romans people, some said that it increases the sex drive, and others say it was used to slow the sex drive. Wild lettuce can be eatable in few forms like wild lettuce tea, wild lettuce tincture, and wild lettuce beer. You may see https://crisissurvivortips.com/wild-lettuce/ for getting complete guide about Wild Lettuce.
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Wild Lettuce (efo Yanrin In Yoruba) by delpee(f): 10:47am On Jan 29, 2020
Please is this available in Lagos? I know it’s used for efo riro in the hinterland especially Osun State. Same with ebolo.
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Wild Lettuce (efo Yanrin In Yoruba) by atandaq: 2:54pm On Jun 30, 2021
Wild lettuce is very much available in Lagos
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Wild Lettuce (efo Yanrin In Yoruba) by atandaq: 2:55pm On Jun 30, 2021
delpee:
Please is this available in Lagos? I know it’s used for efo riro in the hinterland especially Osun State. Same with ebolo.
Yes,I even have access to it and I’m definitely squeezing som tonight for cooking.
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Wild Lettuce (efo Yanrin In Yoruba) by Bibings(f): 12:15pm On Sep 24, 2021
Good morning.
Please where in Lagos can I get Wild Lettuce ?

atandaq:
Yes,I even have access to it and I’m definitely squeezing som tonight for cooking.
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Wild Lettuce (efo Yanrin In Yoruba) by Jenismith(m): 5:22am On Apr 05, 2023
Wild lettuce is packed with nutrients that have the potential to provide relief from a
headache and even a migraine. There are various factors which result in a severe headache and can continue for days if not treated rightly. Herbal tea made with dried lettuce leaves works well due to its sedative qualities. Nutritionists recommend consuming a cup of freshly brewed ssm my chart login
Re: 10 Health Benefits Of Wild Lettuce (efo Yanrin In Yoruba) by elizabeth23: 8:28pm On Apr 17, 2023
It is recommended that women begin regularly visiting a gynecologist after they turn 18 or as soon as they become sexually active. Choosing a gynecologist doesn't have to be terrifying. Here are some simple tips to help you make the decision. [url]=https://mmi.edu.pk/our-specialties/obstetrics-and-gynecology/best gynecologist hospital in karachi[/url]

(1) (Reply)

How To Survive A Bullet Wound Until Ambulance Arrives / Anambra TRACAS Driver Bleeds To Death On Steering - Pictures / HIV Vaccine Breakthrough As Experts Generate Immune Cells To Stop Spread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.