Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,801 members, 7,841,111 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / . (757 Views)

Kindly Help Me With My Blog Please / Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please / 10 Powerful Headlines To Drive Targeted Organic Traffic To Your Website (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by izibilihealth(m): 6:38am On Jul 09, 2018
Re: . by Techcrunchng(m): 6:58am On Jul 09, 2018
People don't search about health issues regularly
Re: . by Doerstech(m): 7:07am On Jul 09, 2018
Check my profile... few of the materials there will help.

Re: . by izibilihealth(m): 7:18am On Jul 09, 2018
Techcrunchng:
People do search about health stuffs regularly... in fact health is one of the most lucrative niche in the blog sphere.
Re: . by Techcrunchng(m): 7:55am On Jul 09, 2018
izibilihealth:

People do search about health stuffs regularly... in fact health is one of the most lucrative niche in the blog sphere.
lol! If you know, then why raise the topic?
Re: . by izibilihealth(m): 8:57am On Jul 09, 2018
Techcrunchng:
lol! If you know, then why raise the topic?
I want help with my SEO optimization not the niche. If you can't help with that please stop making derogatory remarks on my thread.
Re: . by W3lord: 9:19am On Jul 09, 2018
Techcrunchng:
Am surprised this is coming from you brother.
Health is one of the top searched niche on Google, in fact it accounts for over 50% of searches made in the US alone.
Everyone wants to stay healthy, the Internet is the first place to go if u av certain illness.

Advice
Health is very vast don't blog randomly.... E. G when talking about cancer... Let ur blog concentrate on cancer related topics. With this u will be linking certain words that's too ambiguous because u av already talked about it in certain post

Like I can create 500 topics from cancer related topics
With this Google will know u are expert in this field nd begin to rank u higher.

Health is very competitive and most US blogs dominate this niche

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by kunleweb: 9:40am On Jul 09, 2018
izibilihealth:
I have a blog on health related stuffs and is about 6 months old. The organic traffic is very poor and negligible, I do share on twitter and Facebook ...but the traffic i am getting is not encouraging. Please I need help on how to improve the SEO of my blog.
I am on Blogger,s blog platform
My blog URL is on my signature.
I Don't want to include the url on the write up because of anti spambot. I have been banned severally by it.
Thanks as I await your response

Content is king, keep writing on a variety of issues continuously and it will attract interest with time
Re: . by kunleweb: 9:41am On Jul 09, 2018
izibilihealth:
I have a blog on health related stuffs and is about 6 months old. The organic traffic is very poor and negligible, I do share on twitter and Facebook ...but the traffic i am getting is not encouraging. Please I need help on how to improve the SEO of my blog.
I am on Blogger,s blog platform
My blog URL is on my signature.
I Don't want to include the url on the write up because of anti spambot. I have been banned severally by it.
Thanks as I await your response

Creative Content Writer For Your Writing Projects

Do you seek a professional content developer that can create excellent articles devoid of errors ?

Look no further if you need a creative writer for your articles.

I promise to creative articles that will keep your audience spellbound. Furthermore, i send plagiarism reports with each project, so you are assured of error-free articles.

I am versatile and can write on a variety of fields like :

Medicine
Health and Fitness
Wellness and Nutrition
Business, Technology and Engineering
Agriculture
Culinary & Food
Sports & News Articles
Arts, Entertainment and more

Contact me for your write up projects,contact me for the following :

Medical Writing
Technical Writing
Academic Writing
Web Content Writing
Copy Writing
e-Book Writing
Proof reading and Editing
Press Release Writing
Report Writing
Research and More.

If you want articles that will blow your mind away with ric contents, then look no further

You may reach me by email at musbuq@gmail.com

Thank you
Re: . by iben(m): 10:06am On Jul 09, 2018
you can promote and share your blog content by sending bulk whatsapp messages with our software and get access to 1000+ Active Nigerian Whatsapp Phone Numbers? Whatsapp/Call Reuben on 07068947602 to get free Sample!!
Re: . by Techcrunchng(m): 10:36am On Jul 09, 2018
W3lord:

Health is one of the top searched niche on Google, in fact it accounts for over 50% of searches made in the US alone.
Everyone wants to stay healthy, the Internet is the first place to go if u av certain illness.

Advice
Health is very vast don't blog randomly.... E. G when talking about cancer... Let ur blog concentrate on cancer related topics. With this u will be linking certain words that's too ambiguous because u av already talked about it in certain post

With this Google will know u are expert in this field nd begin to rank u higher.

It is among the most search niche in the States or other developed countries but not Nigeria and your domain and page authority is not strong enough to compete with or outperform US/foreign medical blogs incase you want to target foreign traffic. Though hardwork and persistence will lift your medical blog in Google first page but bro it's not easy and that's the reason your site is not getting enough traffic after 6 months of creation. Give it time and post frequently as you want to compete with the international blogs.
Re: . by izibilihealth(m): 10:47am On Jul 09, 2018
kunleweb:

Content is king, keep writing on a variety of issues continuously and it will attract interest with time
Thank you for your contribution, I really appreciate it.
Re: . by izibilihealth(m): 11:01am On Jul 09, 2018
W3lord:

Advice

Thanks for the advice. I will try and follow it up
Re: . by zeanslim(m): 11:07am On Jul 09, 2018
i'm also on .. what i can say so far my experience, is to write a quality seo optimize article .. you would be surprised what a single article can do to your entire blog.

also i assumed all your "regular" webmaster software are in place.

goodluck
Re: . by izibilihealth(m): 11:15am On Jul 09, 2018
zeanslim:
i'm also on .. what i can say so far my experience, is to write a quality seo optimize article .. you would be surprised what a single article can do to your entire blog.

also i assumed all your "regular" webmaster software are in place.

goodluck
Thanks. But please I would love you to help me with the SEO tools. I don't have any at the moment. Just give me list of the tools
Re: . by zeanslim(m): 11:43am On Jul 09, 2018
izibilihealth:

Thanks. But please I would love you to help me with the SEO tools. I don't have any at the moment. Just give me list of the tools

I'm kinda noob/new too, but self learning, haven't used any real paid seo tools etc

but this are the things i do and software i use

My blog is a tech blog, https://www.trendytechbuzz.com

Google search console

BING webmaster

google analytical

SEOquake (its a plugin on mozzila firefox)

Sometimes i search phrase on topics, i am about to write on google search then note the keywords and phrases google bot suggests on such topics.

To include them in my next article

so that's all what i do.. so far the best organic views i got from a single article is 5k+ views with the post still ranking first on google first page.
Re: . by izibilihealth(m): 11:51am On Jul 09, 2018
zeanslim:

I'm kinda noob/new too, but self learning, haven't used any real paid seo tools etc

but this are the things i do and software i use

My blog is a tech blog, https://www.trendytechbuzz.com

Google search console

BING webmaster

google analytical

SEOquake (its a plugin on mozzila firefox)

Sometimes i search phrase on topics, i am about to write on google search then note the keywords and phrases google bot suggests on such topics.

To include them in my next article

so that's all what i do.. so far the best organic views i got from a single article is 5k+ views with the post still ranking first on google first page.

Thanks boss for the useful tips. I will look into it
Re: . by W3lord: 2:19pm On Jul 10, 2018
Techcrunchng:
It is among the most search niche in the States or other developed countries but not Nigeria and your domain rank and page rank is not strong enough to compete with or outperform US/foreign medical blogs incase you want to target foreign traffic. Though hardwork and persistence will lift your medical blog in Google first page but bro it's not easy and that's the reason your site is not getting enough traffic after 6 months of creation. Give it time and post frequently as you want to compete with the international blogs.

Dont discourage him tell him to put more effort into what he is doing, he might be a medical student who wants to share his idea.

And who told you a Nigerian blog can't out performed a foreign blog?
All he needs is creativity, patience with this two things he is good to go

1 Like

Re: . by izibilihealth(m): 3:17pm On Jul 10, 2018
M

(1) (Reply)

How To Solve Frequent 508 Error On My Site / How To Make Robots TXT For SEO _blogger / An SEO Expert And Tips Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.