Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. (47073 Views)

Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra / Man Threatens To Rape A Lady For Wearing Black Bra, Twitter Suspends His Account / Woman Faints After Robbers Raided And Emptied Her Chemist Shop In Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by Issafela: 9:05am On Jul 09, 2018
A woman fainted, this morning, upon hearing that her only child was among the over 30 Olabisi Onabanjo University students arrested at a nightclub, on Friday, July 6, 2018, for wearing black shirts.

According to the SUG president of the institution, the students were later tagged cultists and forced to lie in their statements that they were arrested on July 7, the day confraternity marks its creation anniversary.

The police claim they were wearing black because they are members. All efforts to secure their release have proven abortive.

Watch Video HERE

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/07/woman-faints-after-policemen-arrested-her-only-child-for-wearing-black-shirt-video/

2 Likes

Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by African101(m): 9:27am On Jul 09, 2018
Someone was arrested on 6th and he was forced to write 7th in his statement. Though, this might not be truth but Nigeria police can frame even the ghost. Moreover, we have the worst police in the world.

188 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 09, 2018
So?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by festwiz(m): 10:41am On Jul 09, 2018
Someone got arrested for wearing a black shirt? undecided
Where did we lose it in this country? Someone can just be arrested for even breathing near a frustrated Eff.Sars or police officer.

Na wa. How much to add on top my #450 to get visa? I have tire. cry

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:41am On Jul 09, 2018
If you wear black ---- Black*Axe or Apache

If you wear red -Vikings

If you wear Yellow - Buccaneer

If you wear Green --Marphites

If you wear Blue---- Eiye

Dress in Suit----Mafian

White------ Jurist

angry angry angry Which outfit should i put on today to avoid police harassment

235 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by 3millionia: 10:41am On Jul 09, 2018
grin
Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by pafo(m): 10:41am On Jul 09, 2018
Blame the son! He should be in his dorm room and not a club house.

Naija police are who they are and will prolly never change but people always give them the chance to do whatever they want.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by BrutusOj(m): 10:41am On Jul 09, 2018
cheesy Nigeria police abi the criminal squad of the police called SARS? Cos they are the only ones that arrest indiscriminately

4 Likes

Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by banjeezay(m): 10:41am On Jul 09, 2018
Lol, there was a country indeed.
On tht very Saturday,whn traveling frm Lagos 2 Ogun i coincidentally wore black all tru,a black cap inclusive, except fr my crocs slippers.halfway my journey, i rememberd tht day is d said 7/7 nonsense, i had to search around to see if no b only me waka come.wen i search finish wey i no see anybody bruh i summon courage con conclude say na once man dey die, cos an average Nigerian whn going out hs 2 options, its either u go nd cme bk safely at nyt, or u go and ure in the news the next day.

21 Likes

Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by dedons: 10:41am On Jul 09, 2018
Fulani Police Officers arrest an Afonja,

Wetin concern me

3 Likes

Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by solochris(m): 10:41am On Jul 09, 2018
Arrested at a night club right? What took him there

7 Likes

Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by Sirpaul(m): 10:42am On Jul 09, 2018
No matter how much it hurts now, one day you will look back and realize it changed your life for the better.

6 Likes

Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by Princesteve7248: 10:42am On Jul 09, 2018
God help them

1 Like

Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by loadedvibes: 10:42am On Jul 09, 2018
Woman be strong

1 Like

Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by Sultty(m): 10:43am On Jul 09, 2018
Wtf Police can lie ehn I only pray for her quick release from detention just prepare their roger

1 Like

Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by KrystosCJ(m): 10:43am On Jul 09, 2018
She may not even know what her son is up to. Maybe he is, maybe he isn't in a gang. But what was he doing at a nightclub, because it is a place usually associated with cultists?

OP shed more light on the matter instead of serving us mawkishly emotional news.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by victorazyvictor(m): 10:43am On Jul 09, 2018
Why was he wearing black rather than white, why was he in the club not in library? the guy may be a cultist

14 Likes

Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by madenigga(m): 10:43am On Jul 09, 2018
This country almost every day i wake up nd read d news i get more reasons to loose hope

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by abbeyty(m): 10:44am On Jul 09, 2018
What is wrong with this country self? you wear army camouflage you will be molested red cloth, you are in trouble white, your own don finish black, you are in hot soup even if you are na.ked you are in danger.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by Ikem11(m): 10:44am On Jul 09, 2018
solochris:
Are u for real? What kind of village question is that

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:44am On Jul 09, 2018
Blogger and lie.. na 5 and 6.. Fear blogger.. they can lie for africa.. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 09, 2018
Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by MrCork: 10:45am On Jul 09, 2018
Issafela:
A woman fainted, this morning, upon hearing that her only child was among the over 30 Olabisi Onabanjo University students arrested at a nightclub, on Friday, July 6, 2018, for wearing black shirts.

According to the SUG president of the institution, the students were later tagged cultists and forced to lie in their statements that they were arrested on July 7, the day confraternity marks its creation anniversary.

The police claim they were wearing black because they are members. All efforts to secure their release have proven abortive.

Watch Video HERE

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/07/woman-faints-after-policemen-arrested-her-only-child-for-wearing-black-shirt-video/

..kaiiiiii. ..but why is that boy carrying her booooobsi! ! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by Babyforever(f): 10:46am On Jul 09, 2018
Ikem11:

Are u for real? What kind of village question is that
Yes he is for real sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by Kupaskeybaba(m): 10:46am On Jul 09, 2018
I always find it hard to believe Nigeria police They are criminals in uniform

2 Likes

Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by 21savages: 10:46am On Jul 09, 2018
So bcux sum1 wear black dat person is tag as cultist.. Black is beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Faints After Policemen Arrested Her Only Child For Wearing Black Shirt. by abbeyty(m): 10:46am On Jul 09, 2018
solochris:

Is it a crime to go to a night club in Nigeria ?..me no understand oo

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Locally Made Guns Recovered From Slain Armed Robbers Baffles Security Agent.PICS / Villagers Beheaded In Biase As Violence Rocks Cross River. Graphic Photo / Police Arrest Adeola Williams 'Ade Lawyer' Notorious Assassin In The South West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.