Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,984 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Gunmen Are Threatening To Kill Me Or My Son – Pa Donatus Amike( Agbor/owa Town) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Are Threatening To Kill Me Or My Son – Pa Donatus Amike( Agbor/owa Town) (303 Views)

Court Convicts Evans, Two Others Of Kidnapping Businessman, Donatus Duru / Photos Of Soldier Donatus Vonkong Killed By Drunk Policeman In Borno / Facebook Rape Instructor Enyeobi Donatus Wanted By " Stand End To Rape NGO " (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Are Threatening To Kill Me Or My Son – Pa Donatus Amike( Agbor/owa Town) by webminister: 9:07am On Jul 09, 2018
As the activities of miscreants in the society leave behind pains and sorrows of theirs victims, members of the society especially those in their blacklist have started crying out for help to relevant authorities and the society at large.
Only recently, an elderly man in his sixties, Pa Donatus Amike who resides along Abavo road, iduumuisiogi in Ekuku-Agbor narrated his ordeal, and the threat of death by some outlaws to either kill him or his son, whom he said he sent out of the shores of the country mid-last year. He narrated his story, thus; “on the 15th of this month June 2018, I was asleep when I heard someone knocking on my door calling my name. Thinking that it would perhaps be someone I know, I went to open the door, only to see two grown up men standing in front of me and leading me back insides with gun.
“They asked me of my son I sent abroad, and I told them that they were two I sent, but one has returned. They said they were asking of the one called Ubaka, saying that he left them contrary to their arrangement. They told me they would kill me if I fail to provide him, demanding that I should ask him to come back as he was part of them.
“I have been sick for a long time, so, I told them to kill me if that is their desire, because I have even been longing for death”. When further questioned on what arrangement the gunmen said they had with his son, Pa Amike, said the gangster revealed that his son refused to join their group and instead run away.
Then they threatened that whenever they get to know he is around, they will either kill him or his son.
Continuing he said, “they stayed for a while entertaining themselves with music from my amplifier before leaving, threatening they would return some other times.
“I have gone to the police to lodge the report, and I am relating it through Ika Weekly Newspapers for the general public to know what is going on”
Pa Amike further revealed that the police asked him to return back to them should he see any of the two outlaws that accosted him.
The general public is therefore notified to humanly and with the spirit of good neighborliness watch over Pa. Donatus Amike in order to the police should they see anything unusual and suspicious around him or his household.

Re: Gunmen Are Threatening To Kill Me Or My Son – Pa Donatus Amike( Agbor/owa Town) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:08am On Jul 09, 2018
Police should please take note.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Fgg / Armed Robber Set Ablaze After Shooting Lady Dead Outside A Bank In Lagos / People Have Been Feigning SARS Attack On Social Media-ifedolapo Badmus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.