Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

It Really Hurts Me When People Call Me Ritualist - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / It Really Hurts Me When People Call Me Ritualist (363 Views)

How Can One Get Out Of Fear? It's Really Killing Me, I Need Help. / What's A Question You Hate When People Ask You? / When People Lie... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Really Hurts Me When People Call Me Ritualist by Infonews2: 1:21pm On Jul 09, 2018
A Nigerian man who went viral for sharing photos of himself sleeping on piles of cash has shared the story of his success on social media. The young man identified as Owoboy also revealed his real name.

The man who identified himself as Ufuoma Williams shared his story on Facebook. At the time his photos went viral on social media, many associated to ritualism due to the fact that the source of his wealth is a mystery.

In his recent post, Williams expressed that he gets really hurt whenever people say his money comes from ritual because he worked hard to have what he has now.
Williams revealed that he had lost both his parents at a very young age and he had to depend on himself and survive on the streets on his own.

Source:https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/1476/it-really-hurts-me-when-people-call-me-ritualist?new=1

Cc lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3 uboma oam4j seun

(1) (Reply)

Mods, What Is This? / New Innovation In Scanning And Printing / See Your Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.