Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,662 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Don't Be Deceived. You Can't Make Money Online Without Hardwork - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Don't Be Deceived. You Can't Make Money Online Without Hardwork (1277 Views)

Who Says You Can't Make It Through The Internet. Do It On Fiverr Today! / Selling Physical Products Online Without Owning A Single Product In Nigeria! / How Can I Make Money Online Without Owning A Single Product Of My Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Be Deceived. You Can't Make Money Online Without Hardwork by VHorizon: 4:32pm On Jun 10, 2010
no matter how marketers seem to make an offer appealing, the internet is not a playground, if u enter one business u will find out that u need to work very hard,
u then get discouraged and here of another mindblowing offer and jump on it, u will still find that it also has its own challenges
our marketers are very dishonest, they are so afraid of discouraging their customers that they hide the bad aspects of what they sell

i will advise anyone to be ready to work hard on the net and u must make a decent income
Re: Don't Be Deceived. You Can't Make Money Online Without Hardwork by just4just: 4:43pm On Jun 10, 2010
u are right marketer decieve pple because they want to seel one product or the other. anyone going online should ready work hard with dilligent u can make .it take me almost a year to make my first income .
Re: Don't Be Deceived. You Can't Make Money Online Without Hardwork by kosovo(m): 5:41pm On Jun 11, 2010
Re: Don't Be Deceived. You Can't Make Money Online Without Hardwork by suxes2005(m): 2:01am On Jun 12, 2010
That is true but if u have money 2 invest u
might not need to work hard and make more
money online

I asked 2 of 9ja's biggest online earners to
design a blog and a site for me respectively and dey
av done it. Now i am making money without working
much online,

SHALOM

1 Like

Re: Don't Be Deceived. You Can't Make Money Online Without Hardwork by babaoo: 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2010
@suxes2005,pls can u help wit ur online kind of job.I really sum extra cash my salary is just N15000 a month as a waiter in a bar,d money no reach me b4 month nd wit my house expiring sure i don know wat else to do to make money.Plz suxes2005 ,u can drop ur contact nd i wil get back 2u
Re: Don't Be Deceived. You Can't Make Money Online Without Hardwork by babaoo: 3:52pm On Jun 13, 2010
@suxes2005,pls can u help wit ur online kind of job.I really sum extra cash my salary is just N15000 a month as a waiter in a bar,d money no reach me b4 month nd wit my house expiring sure i don know wat else to do to make money.Plz suxes2005 ,u can drop ur contact nd i wil get back 2u
Re: Don't Be Deceived. You Can't Make Money Online Without Hardwork by suxes2006(m): 2:08pm On Jun 14, 2010
@baboo mail me on pear_prince at yahoo.com

SHALOM
Re: Don't Be Deceived. You Can't Make Money Online Without Hardwork by LagBlogger(m): 9:48pm On Nov 14, 2011
Of course you will have to learn the basics of How to make money online in addition to hardwork and persistence
Re: Don't Be Deceived. You Can't Make Money Online Without Hardwork by infogenius(m): 11:34am On Nov 16, 2011
VHorizon:

no matter how marketers seem to make an offer appealing, the internet is not a playground, if u enter one business u will find out that u need to work very hard,
u then get discouraged and here of another mindblowing offer and jump on it, u will still find that it also has its own challenges
our marketers are very dishonest, they are so afraid of discouraging their customers that they hide the bad aspects of what they sell

i will advise anyone to be ready to work hard on the net and u must make a decent income
Simple truth.
Re: Don't Be Deceived. You Can't Make Money Online Without Hardwork by Drlumi: 11:49am On Nov 16, 2011
Even 'Yahoo-Yahoo' is hard work. So is ritual money smiley If you don't believe, ask those who are doing it.

For honest and detailed financial information, visit the Finance and Investment portal and join the forum.
Re: Don't Be Deceived. You Can't Make Money Online Without Hardwork by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 17, 2011
I just made a post on how you can create an e-shop and sell to the rest of the world.
That's another smart way to make money online.
You can either work hard or work smart.
Re: Don't Be Deceived. You Can't Make Money Online Without Hardwork by segunjowo(m): 6:06pm On Nov 17, 2011
Bros please where is the post?

chipmunkey:

I just made a post on how you can create an e-shop and sell to the rest of the world.
That's another smart way to make money online.
You can either work hard or work smart.

Re: Don't Be Deceived. You Can't Make Money Online Without Hardwork by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 17, 2011
It's been moved to the Advert section thanks to the Mods.

(1) (Reply)

Business Opportunity In Lagos / Global Stocks Trading: A Myth Or Reality. / What Business Can I Start With 3 Million Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.