Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

120 Cultists Arrested By Police During The Celebration Of Their Anniversary. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 120 Cultists Arrested By Police During The Celebration Of Their Anniversary. (48636 Views)

Video Of 2 Young Men Running Away From The Police During Stop & Search (pic/vid) / Crime Suspect Sings For Police During Interrogation (Video) / Man Beats His Wife After He Was Caught Cheating On Their Anniversary . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 120 Cultists Arrested By Police During The Celebration Of Their Anniversary. by maverickmaybach(m): 5:18pm On Jul 09, 2018
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][b][/b]Rubbish setts people embarassed Rubbish once more
Re: 120 Cultists Arrested By Police During The Celebration Of Their Anniversary. by obayendo1010(m): 5:18pm On Jul 09, 2018
police done hammer
imagine 10k each times 120person
due to mass bailing easy market
thats 1.2m men.... where is my cv let me apply for police work before july next year
because i know the same set of people will still
celebrate their nonsense and i we arrest them because there are my almost target.
mass bailing.
Re: 120 Cultists Arrested By Police During The Celebration Of Their Anniversary. by dopeJemi: 5:19pm On Jul 09, 2018
2019elections:
A quick check of the definition of "cult"
The term cult usually refers to a social group defined by its religious, spiritual, or philosophical beliefs, or its common interest in a particular personality, object or goal.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org › wiki › Cult

In as much as I don't support hooliganism, one's freedom of association shouldn't be tampered with. For instance, in Philippine as reported, they were guided by the police force to celebrate peacefully.

Moreover, Christianity, Islam and other religions to are a form of "cult".

We should be more civilized so as to move forward. Everything isn't about arrest!!!.

So what kind of cult allows you to move around with unlicensed guns, dangerous weapons and Charms? Or do you just want to talk?

4 Likes

Re: 120 Cultists Arrested By Police During The Celebration Of Their Anniversary. by Auxtin85(m): 5:19pm On Jul 09, 2018
How many killer Fulani Herdsmen have been arrested. Idiots

1 Like

Re: 120 Cultists Arrested By Police During The Celebration Of Their Anniversary. by 2019elections: 5:19pm On Jul 09, 2018
ChampagnePapiii:
[s][/s]

Just negodu..... Sharrap there if u don't have anything reasonable to say... we knw ur type, na Dem dem
Lol. dem dem my ass. I don't need to start claiming innocence but if I am one, I would boldly claim to be one. U don't know me neither do I know u. Most of ur pastors, imam, politicians and all are cultists.
So, why d fuss? Even police offers aren't left out. I know a police officer in my neighborhood that's a sea lord. Abegi jare

1 Like

Re: 120 Cultists Arrested By Police During The Celebration Of Their Anniversary. by HomeOfMe(f): 5:19pm On Jul 09, 2018
Issafela:
See More:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/07/120-cultists-arrested-by-police-during-the-celebration-of-their-anniversary-video/
Is that not the clay pot they use for their rituals painted in green white green..,no wonder Nigeria is a mess-like her destiny is being locked up in the coven.

2 Likes

Re: 120 Cultists Arrested By Police During The Celebration Of Their Anniversary. by Nicecarter: 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2018
2019elections:

Shuu. U have a freedom to express urself bro. This is fact and not fiction . Morally, it may be wrong but d constitution provided for freedom of association.

people that kill Rob steal Rap should be given freedom to use their guns on their fellow students unless you are one of them if not don't pray to get in trouble with them.

1 Like

Re: 120 Cultists Arrested By Police During The Celebration Of Their Anniversary. by engrkaz(m): 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2018
tokrizy:
120 only?

upon all those gunshots?

dem go still bail dem

this is Nigeria

see SCHUCHEES BOOOM
na Kokoma be that o... Hahaha.... Deceit
Re: 120 Cultists Arrested By Police During The Celebration Of Their Anniversary. by Redhot111(m): 5:22pm On Jul 09, 2018
How on earth did devil manage to exchange these ones brain akamu still baffles me. I hv tried to figure out one single benefit of being a Cultist, yet I'm not getting any answer. They feign happy mood jst to attract Mumu like them to join their fold but inwardly they are always sad and always on the run. They are always watching their back. They are afraid of even their shadows. Death is always closing in on them and they always know about it. Coward is wat comes to my mind each time I see them.

The only painful part is they put their families and loved ones in constant fear of losing them to their evil imaginations.

How can people be playing rough play with their lives over nothing still baffles me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 120 Cultists Arrested By Police During The Celebration Of Their Anniversary. by 2019elections: 5:23pm On Jul 09, 2018
dopeJemi:

So what kind of cult allows you to move around with unlicensed guns, dangerous weapons and Charms? Or do you just want to talk?

That's hooliganism. That wasn't d purpose of creating a cult group . This case is similar to IPOB. Not all IPOB members are hooligans. Even clergy men dey carry gun protect body.

Politically, APC was created to be a life saver for Nigerians. Wetin end am? Wicked people hijack movement turn am to life quencher.

2 Likes

Re: 120 Cultists Arrested By Police During The Celebration Of Their Anniversary. by booz(m): 5:23pm On Jul 09, 2018
They're virtually everywhere, occupying high profile portfolios. Political office holders, oil and gas big boys, business owners, just name it.
QuietHammer:

So who are the 'real' ones?

Mr. Real Legbegbe? undecided
Re: 120 Cultists Arrested By Police During The Celebration Of Their Anniversary. by Abdul4trust1(m): 5:23pm On Jul 09, 2018
Donald95:
Most of them may be Passerbys but Nigerian police wants to look hard-working

But why is the white beard king of cultists that brought this upon Nigerian still moving around freely
this Is Not What The Man Brought.

1 Like

Re: 120 Cultists Arrested By Police During The Celebration Of Their Anniversary. by 2019elections: 5:25pm On Jul 09, 2018
Nicecarter:

people that kill Rob steal Rap should be given freedom to use their guns on their fellow students unless you are one of them if not don't pray to get in trouble with them.

If ur church member commits murder, does that mean all congregation are murderers?

1 Like

Re: 120 Cultists Arrested By Police During The Celebration Of Their Anniversary. by kpokpo1(m): 5:32pm On Jul 09, 2018
Issafela:
See More:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/07/120-cultists-arrested-by-police-during-the-celebration-of-their-anniversary-video/

They should all be recruited into the Nigerian army to fight Boko Haram at least to be useful out the fight for the country

1 Like

Re: 120 Cultists Arrested By Police During The Celebration Of Their Anniversary. by mudiana(m): 5:32pm On Jul 09, 2018
Segeshow:
Dirty boys, hoodlums. They should all go to jail, something that is meant to be "secret", you go de fly colour like say this na the first July 7 wey occur. When you initiate little boys who never enter school into confraternity they will be as reckless and criminally inclined as these buffoons. Anyways chop egede all my amigos out there. The black man can only be set free through an axe.
set free from what? Is it politicians you guys support or ur fellow criminals (police)? I wonder wat is holding you guys captives. From what I see, you guys are the oppressors.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 120 Cultists Arrested By Police During The Celebration Of Their Anniversary. by donlucabrazi(m): 5:33pm On Jul 09, 2018
NBM is duely registered with the corporate affairs commission of Nigeria as a socio-cultural organisation.

Although some miscreants and social misfits try to hide under the Nbm to perpetrate evil in whatever guise, this is not part of the ideals of NBM...

Nbm as at today does not accept undergraduate and people of questionable character. It is a noble organisation that should have it's pride of place in the society as it is known to fight against social injustice and oppression.....

For more insights......see this link on the recent court ruling on the legality or otherwise of NBM in Nigeria.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/court-grants-neo-black-movement-motion-to-enforce-fundamental-human-rights/

Say no to CULTISM....

4 Likes

Re: 120 Cultists Arrested By Police During The Celebration Of Their Anniversary. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 09, 2018
For your information they are not members of NBM Africa. Nbm Africa don't operate as Forum and NBM members are law abiding citizens of this great country! Check out their facebook page, you will notice members was instructed not to celebrate outside because of impostors.

The police can't arrest NBM members because they are law abiding and humanitarian registered NGO in Nigeria.. How can you arrest a law abiding philanthropist?

Equality and Social Justice for All!
Say No to Cultism

1 Like

Re: 120 Cultists Arrested By Police During The Celebration Of Their Anniversary. by nattyGENT: 5:34pm On Jul 09, 2018
Donald95:
Most of them may be Passerbys but Nigerian police wants to look hard-working

But why is the white beard king of cultists that brought this upon Nigerian still moving around freely
pls what is his name in case they ask during interview
Re: 120 Cultists Arrested By Police During The Celebration Of Their Anniversary. by brodalokie: 5:39pm On Jul 09, 2018
nzeobi:
they will promise you protection but it's after the initiation that you will know that you dangers are ahead and you need protection.

Like the tribe you're born into, like cultists. Your tribe, tongue and nation is a cult worshipping the beast. They will kill you for not participating in the true human rituals and when you managed to participate, they will make it quick. Either way, you're meat.
Re: 120 Cultists Arrested By Police During The Celebration Of Their Anniversary. by Amarabae(f): 5:42pm On Jul 09, 2018
Nice one.
Deal with them wella.
Rubbish
Re: 120 Cultists Arrested By Police During The Celebration Of Their Anniversary. by cosfrac: 5:42pm On Jul 09, 2018
2019elections:
The term cult usually refers to a social group defined by its religious, spiritual, or philosophical beliefs, or its common interest in a particular personality, object or goal.

In as much as I don't support hooliganism, one's freedom of association shouldn't be tampered with. For instance, in Philippine as reported, they were guided by the police force to celebrate peacefully.

We should be more civilized so as to move forward. Everything isn't about arrest!!!.
Nigeria constitution says any group amounting more than ten should register with CAC to make it legal and minutes books given to verify (you can check it out) apart from that it's illegal gathering, in Philippines if they explain explicitly what they stand for they'll be immediately arrested, I've witnessed this useless boys parading themselves in Brazil as and were hiding their operations because the street boys will deal with them talk less with the policia and come to think about it you leave the shores of the country for greener pasture and still move with useless life, when will they grow up and think right
Re: 120 Cultists Arrested By Police During The Celebration Of Their Anniversary. by upower123(m): 5:43pm On Jul 09, 2018
2019elections:

you be cultist?
Re: 120 Cultists Arrested By Police During The Celebration Of Their Anniversary. by 2019elections: 5:44pm On Jul 09, 2018
upower123:
you be cultist?

Will a lawyer be jailed for defending a thief?
Re: 120 Cultists Arrested By Police During The Celebration Of Their Anniversary. by Aimshigh(m): 5:46pm On Jul 09, 2018
Donald95:

Yes, back in the days when I got admission, One fool came to me promising protection but I asked him, Protection from what. Only Criminals and trouble makers want their protection
This is my most feared thing about the University(as an aspirant of UNN). I have read several times that they force people to be like them. I still wonder how you replied to them that way and they let you be.
Re: 120 Cultists Arrested By Police During The Celebration Of Their Anniversary. by Bruemath(m): 5:47pm On Jul 09, 2018
tongue tongue tongue
Re: 120 Cultists Arrested By Police During The Celebration Of Their Anniversary. by Tunagee(m): 5:54pm On Jul 09, 2018
nzeobi:
they will promise you protection but it's after the initiation that you will know that you dangers are ahead and you need protection.

Bad guy grin
Re: 120 Cultists Arrested By Police During The Celebration Of Their Anniversary. by Tunagee(m): 5:55pm On Jul 09, 2018
ERockson:
It is only in the SE you can do this unchallenged. We don't tolerate this shit openly. They call it secret cult not open cult

Abi o! Nonsense.
Re: 120 Cultists Arrested By Police During The Celebration Of Their Anniversary. by Tunagee(m): 5:57pm On Jul 09, 2018
Alwaysking:
Lost souls

Abi o!
Re: 120 Cultists Arrested By Police During The Celebration Of Their Anniversary. by Tunagee(m): 5:58pm On Jul 09, 2018
Newpride:
Very useless set of animals..
They’re of no use to themselves, their family, government, the society at large and God .

Those joining secrete cult are the set of people that have been destined to perish.

I wonder o!
Re: 120 Cultists Arrested By Police During The Celebration Of Their Anniversary. by Tunagee(m): 5:59pm On Jul 09, 2018
angelboy01:
Good for the murdafuckers. Children of Satan
the aftermath of a society and country with a high level of jobless people.

2 Likes

Re: 120 Cultists Arrested By Police During The Celebration Of Their Anniversary. by MrI2015(m): 5:59pm On Jul 09, 2018
Nzuzuism, ntòòò.
Re: 120 Cultists Arrested By Police During The Celebration Of Their Anniversary. by Tunagee(m): 6:02pm On Jul 09, 2018
nextstep:
120 arrests means from 10k up to 50k per person released on bail.
It seems this exercise will profit the police force greatly. grin grin

The vast majority of these people are likely innocent...

No be only innocent. U think our Nigerian police and security agents are not intellients abi? U would know dem when u see them guy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ukaeke Grace Nwamaka & Agu Gabriel Odinaka Missing Nigerians In Dubai / Nigerian Lady Fights Man In Italy On The Streets Over Money (Video, Photos) / Nigerians Dig Out Buried Frozen Chicken Seized By Customs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.