Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

I Really Need A Job Am Almost Passing Out Cos Of Depression - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Really Need A Job Am Almost Passing Out Cos Of Depression (1660 Views)

I Need A Job,am Tired Of Teaching In Private School / I Need Help Me Job Am Ready To Pay 10k For Reward / Nlanders Please help me with a job!!!!!!! Am trying my best but it's not working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Really Need A Job Am Almost Passing Out Cos Of Depression by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 09, 2018
Please Nairalanders
I need your help am a graduate of Accounting
It's really been tough getting a job,am a honest and fast learner.
I am a computer literate and can work with basic computer applications and very good at using the internet for research purposes.
I need a job,been applying online but no positive feedback

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Really Need A Job Am Almost Passing Out Cos Of Depression by Donald95(m): 4:19pm On Jul 09, 2018
Apply for a teaching job, Save up some money and zoom into business. First class are complaining of lack of job talk of 3 class.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Really Need A Job Am Almost Passing Out Cos Of Depression by Gideon1010(m): 4:56pm On Jul 09, 2018
Learn a skill

2 Likes

Re: I Really Need A Job Am Almost Passing Out Cos Of Depression by ggoldmine: 5:54pm On Jul 09, 2018
muyinice:
Please Nairalanders
I need your help am a graduate of Accounting with a Third Class.
I am a computer literate and can work with basic computer applications and very good at using the internet for research purposes.
I need a job,been applying online but no positive feedback.
I need a miracle in the House I know someone can help.
Any opportunities you can what's me 08022497981

Accounting has the highest number of job opportunities, all you have to do is develop your skills. There are some accounting softwares you could learn; sage 50, Quick book, etc. You can also pursue a professional qualification like ICAN, ACCA, etc. After all said and done, there's no reason you shouldn't be able to get a good job, even without an experience.

1 Like

Re: I Really Need A Job Am Almost Passing Out Cos Of Depression by efembaba(m): 7:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
Don't give up bro. Ur testimony is imminent.. Just keep trusting God and adding value to urself
Re: I Really Need A Job Am Almost Passing Out Cos Of Depression by Tunagee(m): 8:49pm On Jul 09, 2018
Samcoflex75:

scammer, if you message him, he will tell you to pay 1k to one first bank account

And what is wrong in 1K to an account for someone who has a third class and is also not ready to use his creative and inborn skills to identify opportunities around and provide services to meet the needs there. A third class holder for that matter.
Re: I Really Need A Job Am Almost Passing Out Cos Of Depression by chyna4luv: 8:49pm On Jul 09, 2018
muyinice:
Please Nairalanders

Hello sir/ma,

Your case is very crucial. Getting a good job with this your grade will be a very tough one because, you have counterparts such as, First Class, Second class upper and Second Class Lower. Did you observe what I mean?

My advice is, Just take up insurance marketing job or federal government job because they don't put emphasis on grades.

You may as well start a business on your own. Please don't tell me that you don't have capital because you ought to have planned by saving from the first day you collected your degree results/certificate knowing fully well that the labour market is not friendly with your grade.

God will open your ways.

Regards,

Chyna.

1 Like

Re: I Really Need A Job Am Almost Passing Out Cos Of Depression by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 09, 2018
Tunagee:

And what is wrong in 1K to an account for someone who has a third class and is also not ready to use his creative and inborn skills to identify opportunities around and provide services to meet the needs there. A third class holder for that matter.

You've spoken well
May your days be long

2 Likes

Re: I Really Need A Job Am Almost Passing Out Cos Of Depression by Dharmiejoe(m): 11:04pm On Jul 09, 2018
My brother as you might have heard from oda nairalanders, its best u learn a skill and sell urself rather than waiting for a job that isn't imminent.grade or no grade certificates alone don't usually get jobs again.all the best!!
Re: I Really Need A Job Am Almost Passing Out Cos Of Depression by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 09, 2018
So you think a Third Class is useless?
You prefer to scam him of his 1k it all tells how heartless and wicked some of you folks are.

5 Likes

Re: I Really Need A Job Am Almost Passing Out Cos Of Depression by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 09, 2018
Samcoflex75:

scammer, if you message him, he will tell you to pay 1k to one first bank account

He tried scamming me maybe he thinks am a novice.

5 Likes

Re: I Really Need A Job Am Almost Passing Out Cos Of Depression by Samcoflex75(m): 1:12am On Jul 10, 2018
muyinice:
So you think a Third Class is useless?
You prefer to scam him of his 1k it all tells how heartless and wicked some of you folks are.

dont mind them, so because he has a third class, he should be scammed

3 Likes

Re: I Really Need A Job Am Almost Passing Out Cos Of Depression by FunnyDude(m): 6:21am On Jul 10, 2018
I were once like you looking for mumu jobs everywhere. I got many 40k jobs which was slavery, I turned them down... Learnt a skill afterwards, since then my life has never remain the same.. Last Week I Made 40k with the skill.. I mean this is amount I would have been paid monthly assuming I allowed my potential to waste, I made 6k yesterday alone doing the skill I learnt online . It is well bro.. Just develop yourself.
Re: I Really Need A Job Am Almost Passing Out Cos Of Depression by phemmyfour: 6:22am On Jul 10, 2018
muyinice:
Please Nairalanders
Go and teach in a pry school
Re: I Really Need A Job Am Almost Passing Out Cos Of Depression by FunnyDude(m): 7:00am On Jul 10, 2018
Re: I Really Need A Job Am Almost Passing Out Cos Of Depression by Profwriter(m): 7:01am On Jul 10, 2018
FunnyDude:
I were once like you looking for mumu jobs everywhere. I got many 40k jobs which was slavery, I turned them down... Learnt a skill afterwards, since then my life has never remain the same.. Last Week I Made 40k with the skill.. I mean this is amount I would have been paid monthly assuming I allowed my potential to waste, I made 6k yesterday alone doing the skill I learnt online . It is well bro.. Just develop yourself.

May we know the skill please
Re: I Really Need A Job Am Almost Passing Out Cos Of Depression by janeobasi24: 8:04am On Jul 10, 2018
FunnyDude:

Please skill did you learn? I don't need you to elaborate
Re: I Really Need A Job Am Almost Passing Out Cos Of Depression by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:08am On Jul 10, 2018
Don't give up.. keep trying bro...... there are many thirdclass degree outside that get job am also a like you ignore the bad comment you see. Here..... is not about the degree is what you can offer the. Experience realy matter. In it. And I gues you don't even have any experience in work... try do a professional course it will realy help you out of you can do masters... cool I was once like you.. but no God has make a uturn in. My life. Bro.. check my signature.. you wil see some professional course I did.. I also study acounting... Bro.. don't Give up.. bro$$
Re: I Really Need A Job Am Almost Passing Out Cos Of Depression by nobsalis: 9:07am On Jul 10, 2018
FunnyDude:

Mind sharing the skills
Re: I Really Need A Job Am Almost Passing Out Cos Of Depression by Ayedun4321(m): 3:52pm On Jul 17, 2018
Pray
Re: I Really Need A Job Am Almost Passing Out Cos Of Depression by fimi: 5:17pm On Jul 17, 2018
Some guys tire me sha... I have 2 friends that graduated with third class and they are earning six digits salary. Yes, six digits...... Abeg forget grade and wake up, if u knw u knw. Na naija we dey o

1 Like

Re: I Really Need A Job Am Almost Passing Out Cos Of Depression by Gbengageorge: 7:37pm On Jul 17, 2018
Is it that you don't get any invite or the offer is too low?
Take a small job first and build your experience and also save for Professional exam, learn accounting packages. Before you know it big job will come and your experience will make you stand out. Forget about grade.

muyinice:
Please Nairalanders
Re: I Really Need A Job Am Almost Passing Out Cos Of Depression by braveheart234(m): 8:07pm On Jul 17, 2018
There are jobs that don't emphasize on a candidate's class of degree. They are more concerned about skills and experiences. If you have access to a computer, try to develop your skills, I.T skills especially. You can search for tutorial videos online and develop such skills. Move up a notch from "basic". Work on your CV... You can apply with NGOs, even if it's volunteer or internship positions, you can acquire more experience if picked. Just trust God, have confidence and never give up. It's never easy, but with time, you'll get there. Wish you the very best.
Re: I Really Need A Job Am Almost Passing Out Cos Of Depression by Bolaji546: 9:32pm On Jul 17, 2018
Seriously, I feel depress when I see the way some people talk in Nigeria.. I believe we are here to help and encourage ourselves and if you think u don't have any encouraging words to offer why don't u keep quiet.. he has gone to school and came out with 3rd class, that is not the end of life.... that you made 1st class or 2nd class and he made 3rd class does not mean you are better than him... encourage him and if you can't just press the back button on your phone or laptop...
Re: I Really Need A Job Am Almost Passing Out Cos Of Depression by patako: 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2018
muyinice:
Please Nairalanders

Go get a teaching job while searching for a better job....

(1) (Reply)

List Of 2018 Successful Interns/ Houseofficers OAUTHC / Ladies Contacted On Bold And Beautiful / Vacanies In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.