Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:50 AM

Latest Business In Voke For All Your NYSC Member. Don't Miss Out - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Latest Business In Voke For All Your NYSC Member. Don't Miss Out (390 Views)

NYSC Member Reconstructs Tap Water In Kwara / How To Login To Your NYSC Dashboard Portal And Print Your Call Up Letter / Burial Poster Of Kogi State NYSC Member Who Died In Service On December 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Latest Business In Voke For All Your NYSC Member. Don't Miss Out by Johnbosco1234: 5:31pm On Jul 09, 2018
: Mini importation business Training To all prospective Corp members for just #1000
Money can be taken away from you. But skill and information acquired can not be taken from you. Learn a new skill today that guarantees steady income. Don't waste a year of your life thinking you are serving a country that will not serve you. Serve your life with the skill and information needed to be a successful mini importation business men and women
Join us in the group link below. Remember training fee is just #1000
Note:last month it was 2k but now it's 1k.you can never get this training as cheap as the cos the information you are getting cost 10k online. It u can miss this training that cost #1000 I doubt it u can ever be financially free.

Call me or whatsapp me on 08099549559 to get the full details to join

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Registration / Enjoy Your NYSC / Advantage For Corpers In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.