Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,677 members, 7,827,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Inquiry On Toyota Sienna. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Inquiry On Toyota Sienna. (1376 Views)

Inquiry On The Mercedes Benz C250, 2012 Model / Advise On Toyota Avalon 2006 / Decision On Toyota Avalon 2002 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inquiry On Toyota Sienna. by Cunnilingus(m): 7:01pm On Jul 09, 2018
Hi guys, so my 2007 sienna xle just landed from the US and the ride sweet. I need guide on maintenance and other information i need to know before I start using the car. Again the car came with 16 inch alloy rims. I want to change them to 17" but a friend is advising I make them 18" cos of our bad roads. Will it be OK and not have any effect on the movement, maintenance of the car. GAZZUZZ please help out. Thanks
Re: Inquiry On Toyota Sienna. by smellingmenses: 7:06pm On Jul 09, 2018
Cunnilingus:
Hi guys, so my 2007 sienna xle just landed from the US and the ride sweet. I need guide on maintenance and other information i need to know before I start using the car. Again the car came with 16 inch alloy rims. I want to change them to 17" but a friend is advising I make them 18" cos of our bad roads. Will it be OK and not have any effect on the movement, maintenance of the car. GAZZUZZ please help out. Thanks

you have a bad handle as moniker...disgusting

2 Likes

Re: Inquiry On Toyota Sienna. by Cunnilingus(m): 7:15pm On Jul 09, 2018
smellingmenses:

you have a bad handle as moniker...disgusting
and urs is the most disgusting

4 Likes

Re: Inquiry On Toyota Sienna. by smellingmenses: 7:17pm On Jul 09, 2018
where did you get your fake siggy from... you were born alone tru tru but dying alone nor sure for you...what if you kpeme via suicide bombing or kpai in an accident etc etc

Cunnilingus:
and urs is the most disgusting
Re: Inquiry On Toyota Sienna. by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:18pm On Jul 09, 2018
Cunnilingus:

Start by downloading the manual and Reading it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inquiry On Toyota Sienna. by Cunnilingus(m): 7:01am On Jul 11, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

Start by downloading the manual and Reading it.
Thanks Bro. About the Rim/tire size, what's your advice
Re: Inquiry On Toyota Sienna. by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:31am On Jul 11, 2018
Cunnilingus:
Thanks Bro. About the Rim/tire size, what's your advice

If the tyres are fine (not cracked, twisted or expired) use up the useful life before making any decision.

1 Like

Re: Inquiry On Toyota Sienna. by Idaytesj29(m): 8:30am On May 08, 2022
GAZZUZZ:

If the tyres are fine (not cracked, twisted or expired) use up the useful life before making any decision.

What if the vehicle is for business where you cannot really predict the condition of the road. Where you want to change the wheels to be on a safer side, what will you advise?
Re: Inquiry On Toyota Sienna. by buygala(m): 8:44am On May 08, 2022
Idaytesj29:

What if the vehicle is for business where you cannot really predict the condition of the road. Where you want to change the wheels to be on a safer side, what will you advise?
Read the Manual the Gentleman you quoted earlier advised.. Vest advice ever

You or anyone else can't know better than the vehicle's manufacturers.. As long as you don't fayawo the vehicle and load it beyond the manufacturer recommended load weight, you will be fine with the factory wheels

But if you want to abuse the poor vehicle with overload, you are on your own.. If you like, put MAN diesel tyres on it.. We won't be there with you to experience the aftermath of that smiley

1 Like

Re: Inquiry On Toyota Sienna. by Idaytesj29(m): 8:49am On May 08, 2022
buygala:

Read the Manual the Gentleman you quoted earlier advised.. Vest advice ever

You or anyone else can't know better than the vehicle's manufacturers.. As long as you don't fayawo the vehicle and load it beyond the manufacturer recommended load weight, you will be fine with the factory wheels

But if you want to abuse the poor vehicle with overload, you are on your own.. If you like, put MAN diesel tyres on it.. We won't be there with you to experience the aftermath of that smiley

Hahahaha okay. The reason for the advise is to know what you can do within the recommended capacity of the car. The intention is not to destroy the car. People do upgrade, facelift etc.

My question is from that angle. Not because of fayawo or something like that.

(1) (Reply)

Oven Bake Job In Ibadan / Sharp Toyota Camry 2009 For Sale #1.650m / A/C Problem With My Seinna 02 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.