Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Shirley Igwe Slams Ladies Doing Plastic Surgery, Injection Fillers, Butt Raising - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shirley Igwe Slams Ladies Doing Plastic Surgery, Injection Fillers, Butt Raising (20422 Views)

Laura Ikeji Receives Botox Injections And Fillers, Fixes Her Nose (Video) / Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery / Chinyere Wilfred And Shirley Igwe Throwback And Recent Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shirley Igwe Slams Ladies Doing Plastic Surgery, Injection Fillers, Butt Raising by Takeit2017(m): 10:27pm On Jul 09, 2018

Nollywood actress and producer,Shirley Igwe has adviced ladies to avoid going under the knife as it doesn’t fill any void.

She wrote:

Flashback Friday ❤
Fearfully and wonderfully made. �

Women need to stop feeling inadequate,Love yourself just the way you are, If there’s a void in your life you think need to be filled, work on your mind, soul, and spirit. Plastic surgery, injestion fillers, butt raising, liposuction can not help you fill any void.
The moment you get them done, there will definitely be another void you need to fill. Plastic surgery is not confidence.
I’m sorry ladies but, this is the truth, don’t be deceived. All that gilters is not gold. Go on diet if you need to shed some fat, eat right, work-out if you need to be in shape/toned. ✌�
#TGIF

More @ http://trendinghelm..com/2018/07/nollywood-actress-shirley-igwe-comes.html

4 Likes

Re: Shirley Igwe Slams Ladies Doing Plastic Surgery, Injection Fillers, Butt Raising by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 10:31pm On Jul 09, 2018
grin
Re: Shirley Igwe Slams Ladies Doing Plastic Surgery, Injection Fillers, Butt Raising by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:35pm On Jul 09, 2018
#TeamNatural

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shirley Igwe Slams Ladies Doing Plastic Surgery, Injection Fillers, Butt Raising by Olalan(m): 10:45pm On Jul 09, 2018
If she's sincere with her advice why take this pose to intimidate girls who society have brainwashed that they are not appealing without have big boobs and bum.

23 Likes

Re: Shirley Igwe Slams Ladies Doing Plastic Surgery, Injection Fillers, Butt Raising by Eco99(m): 10:52pm On Jul 09, 2018

The truth is dat the woman was made for the man....and she will go at any length to satisfy him.....

Its an ancient curse...

To the woman He said, I will greatly increase your sorrow and your conception. In pain you shall bear sons, and your desire shall be toward your husband, and he shall rule over you....Gen 3:16

The feminists ar a group who deny this fact but later get pregnant (Linda) or hav a husband yet(Chimamanda)

Antelopes

#Eco99#

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shirley Igwe Slams Ladies Doing Plastic Surgery, Injection Fillers, Butt Raising by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 10, 2018
Can we just mind our business in this country?

Live and let's live.

4 Likes

Re: Shirley Igwe Slams Ladies Doing Plastic Surgery, Injection Fillers, Butt Raising by GOFRONT(m): 10:36am On Jul 10, 2018
shocked

The day they stop doing all this enhancement sturvs, that's the day Slayqueenism will stop....

But as it stands, Slayqueenism is still ontop of its game

2 Likes

Re: Shirley Igwe Slams Ladies Doing Plastic Surgery, Injection Fillers, Butt Raising by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 10, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Shirley Igwe Slams Ladies Doing Plastic Surgery, Injection Fillers, Butt Raising by Dongreat(m): 10:36am On Jul 10, 2018
You don’t need advising them as they are so short sighted that even if they find the fountain of youth they won’t be satisfied with their body.
One thing all can’t escape is old age. Fill, plaster, cut and paste, enlarge or reduced, you will still get old (that’s if they don’t die during surgery or development complications that leads to untimely death).

4 Likes

Re: Shirley Igwe Slams Ladies Doing Plastic Surgery, Injection Fillers, Butt Raising by junbi(f): 10:36am On Jul 10, 2018
They say if you dont like your present situation., change it, right

If you are poor, do something about it right
If you always think negative, stop and think positive etc..

So why can't the same be applied to people who dont like the way they look undecided undecided

Yea, they have low self esteem but it's still the same advice most "motivational speakers" teach.

I don't know.... just a thought.

4 Likes

Re: Shirley Igwe Slams Ladies Doing Plastic Surgery, Injection Fillers, Butt Raising by flex04(m): 10:37am On Jul 10, 2018
why do girls keep hyping their boobs and butt.

This is why i think girls have more chances of being homo compared to the guy undecided undecided undecided

All the time posing with all attention to the butt cool cool

After everthing they keep saying they are being their sef

2 Likes

Re: Shirley Igwe Slams Ladies Doing Plastic Surgery, Injection Fillers, Butt Raising by samuelchimmy(m): 10:37am On Jul 10, 2018
The truth, beauty is in the mind and not in the physical......
Some people will never understand this statement until they see beautiful /handsome person getting married to a supposed ugly person and can't fathom why

2 Likes

Re: Shirley Igwe Slams Ladies Doing Plastic Surgery, Injection Fillers, Butt Raising by CaptainG00D: 10:38am On Jul 10, 2018
undecided
Re: Shirley Igwe Slams Ladies Doing Plastic Surgery, Injection Fillers, Butt Raising by atesunate16(m): 10:38am On Jul 10, 2018
Ok
Re: Shirley Igwe Slams Ladies Doing Plastic Surgery, Injection Fillers, Butt Raising by coalcoal1(m): 10:38am On Jul 10, 2018
ok

1 Like

Re: Shirley Igwe Slams Ladies Doing Plastic Surgery, Injection Fillers, Butt Raising by grandstar(m): 10:39am On Jul 10, 2018
You are giving such advise yet you're flaunting your bum which you love to the same insecure women

SMH

9 Likes

Re: Shirley Igwe Slams Ladies Doing Plastic Surgery, Injection Fillers, Butt Raising by ibkayee(f): 10:40am On Jul 10, 2018
Didn’t sound like she was slamming anyone tbh. I can see where she’s coming from even though I’m still all for plastic surgery if it’s a personal choice that makes you happy
Re: Shirley Igwe Slams Ladies Doing Plastic Surgery, Injection Fillers, Butt Raising by CalebClinton: 10:40am On Jul 10, 2018
Totodecay right now....

4 Likes

Re: Shirley Igwe Slams Ladies Doing Plastic Surgery, Injection Fillers, Butt Raising by Houseofglam7(f): 10:44am On Jul 10, 2018
Just do you....whatever rocks their boats undecided
Re: Shirley Igwe Slams Ladies Doing Plastic Surgery, Injection Fillers, Butt Raising by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:48am On Jul 10, 2018
this woman is funny...
any woman should do whatever they desire/please to feel good about themselves. if the OP is against plastic surgery so be it, but thats not a reason to dismiss those who are not. many women out there have to fit/compete in this world with "perfect" women, and if plastoc surgery helps them feel more comfortable about themselves then so be it.

2 Likes

Re: Shirley Igwe Slams Ladies Doing Plastic Surgery, Injection Fillers, Butt Raising by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:49am On Jul 10, 2018
this woman is funny...
any woman should do whatever they desire/please to feel good about themselves. if that one is against plastic surgery so be it, but thats not a reason to dismiss those who desire to do it. many women out there have to fit/compete in this world with "perfect" women, and if plastic surgery helps them feel more comfortable about themselves then so be it.

finally, its the same dumbaaass position she took that makes other women wanna compete in this world.

1 Like

Re: Shirley Igwe Slams Ladies Doing Plastic Surgery, Injection Fillers, Butt Raising by blackboy2star(m): 11:00am On Jul 10, 2018
Is it your body?
Re: Shirley Igwe Slams Ladies Doing Plastic Surgery, Injection Fillers, Butt Raising by Loritess: 11:06am On Jul 10, 2018
Madam stop making noise, when you can afford it go ahead and do it.
Re: Shirley Igwe Slams Ladies Doing Plastic Surgery, Injection Fillers, Butt Raising by Rinato(m): 11:14am On Jul 10, 2018
good one dear. you ve got a nice behind
Re: Shirley Igwe Slams Ladies Doing Plastic Surgery, Injection Fillers, Butt Raising by lenny12(m): 11:15am On Jul 10, 2018
ibkayee:
Didn’t sound like she was slamming anyone tbh. I can see where she’s coming from even though I’m still all for plastic surgery if it’s a personal choice that makes you happy
look @her....Naa Dem Dem.I Pity You. Just Smh
Re: Shirley Igwe Slams Ladies Doing Plastic Surgery, Injection Fillers, Butt Raising by Samakus(m): 11:18am On Jul 10, 2018
DahmerZane:
If you bet on football visit my signature

Can you be magnanimous enough to give me the game, i will pay after?

1 Like

Re: Shirley Igwe Slams Ladies Doing Plastic Surgery, Injection Fillers, Butt Raising by Soulsymbol99: 11:25am On Jul 10, 2018
U fine small, but those yam legs though undecided
Re: Shirley Igwe Slams Ladies Doing Plastic Surgery, Injection Fillers, Butt Raising by FitnesScientist: 11:42am On Jul 10, 2018
Because she has pancake ass... that is why
Re: Shirley Igwe Slams Ladies Doing Plastic Surgery, Injection Fillers, Butt Raising by ibkayee(f): 11:57am On Jul 10, 2018
lenny12:
look @her....Naa Dem Dem.I Pity You. Just Smh
Lol why are you shaking your head?
Re: Shirley Igwe Slams Ladies Doing Plastic Surgery, Injection Fillers, Butt Raising by Jimi23(m): 12:08pm On Jul 10, 2018
Its caused by insecurities.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Annie Idibia: “Let 2Face & Me Die Same Day" / Joke Silva Covers Genevieve Magazine In Style / Photos From Sound Sultan's 40th Birthday Bash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.