Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery (44430 Views)

Singer Teni Replies Follower Who Said She’s Too Fat / Cossy Ojiakor Replies Follower Who Criticized Her For Exposing Her Boobs / Shirley Igwe Slams Ladies Doing Plastic Surgery, Injection Fillers, Butt Raising (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery by gistblogger: 6:50am On Nov 10, 2018
Nigerian singer, Yemi Alade was dragged into a banter with a troll who accused her of being fake, having plastic surgery and ruining a song she got featured in with disgusting lines.

Yemi Alade who shared a photo of her dancing, had written;

FORGET! I AM A WHOLE F**KING MOOD!

However reacting to the photo in the comment section, the troll wrote;

Everything not original, plastic fake…u actually ruined that killa song with those disgusting lines ” obo en chefchi” like really?? U lacking some ideas now gosh u such a bore or u were trying to please David?

Reacting to the comment, Yemi Alade notified the troll of need for a plastic surgery to fix her nose. She wrote;

YOU NEED A “PLASTIC” SURGEON TO FIX THAT NOSE HUN!

BY GISTMORE - http://gistmore.com/yemi-alade-troll-needs-plastic-surgery

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery by gistblogger: 6:51am On Nov 10, 2018

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery by praizblog: 6:52am On Nov 10, 2018
Lol

Romantic Pre-wedding photos of Cute Couple in the midst of water >>> SEE PHOTOS HERE

Re: Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery by Tamarapetty(f): 6:55am On Nov 10, 2018
What happened to the nose??

24 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery by Ironman3(m): 6:57am On Nov 10, 2018
Girls,you should always try to think before talking.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery by Fazemood(m): 7:22am On Nov 10, 2018
That girl should've used filter before editing then b4 using that as a dp.
Now Yemi Alade can not reply her cry She needs facial treatment

4 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery by speedyconnect3: 8:16am On Nov 10, 2018
Mind ur biz you wont.

Serves her well..

* Sell your airtime to us and make cash

Also see below for data bonanza.

Just click the details and testimonies below.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 10, 2018
Perfect clap-back. What's artificial about Yemi?
As ugly as you are, you are trying to run someone else down, just because you're jealous you can never be her. See the kind of unbridled hatred she spewed into her comment.

Women are their own bane.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery by tstx(m): 9:11am On Nov 10, 2018
The nonfan got what she wanted sha.... A mention

But she talk tru tho... Yemi's lyrics is as shallow as jubrils mental depth.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery by Chubhie: 10:23am On Nov 10, 2018
1:1 case dismissed.
Re: Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery by Gosj01(m): 11:18am On Nov 10, 2018
They both need plastic surgery.
Case dismissed!
Next on my signature.

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery by EricDollars448: 11:24am On Nov 10, 2018
No need replying.....
Re: Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery by Whales610: 11:43am On Nov 10, 2018
Foolish girl
Re: Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery by kikiwendy(f): 11:43am On Nov 10, 2018
Omg!! The clapback was epic and I think the girl even needs to undergo a cosmetic surgery

8 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery by neweraomo: 11:44am On Nov 10, 2018
Who is yemi Alade the only female musician I know is my heart beat....Tiwa savage temi nikan grin

5 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:44am On Nov 10, 2018
Mind your business... She won't, now see what you have brought upon yourself.... cheesycheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery by Tonimordred(m): 11:45am On Nov 10, 2018
See sex doll wey dey accuse pesin
Re: Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery by Tofax: 11:46am On Nov 10, 2018
Yemi Alade is one of the best right now. I love her songs and her style.

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery by Cutefergieee: 11:46am On Nov 10, 2018
Ok
Re: Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery by NwaAmaikpe: 11:47am On Nov 10, 2018
shocked
Re: Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery by afroniger: 11:47am On Nov 10, 2018

Re: Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery by fishmillan: 11:47am On Nov 10, 2018
They must obey newton third law of motion.

"For every action there must a reaction

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery by ZombiePUNISHER: 11:48am On Nov 10, 2018
Tofax:
Yemi Alade is one of the best right now. I love her song.

Her lyrics are usually wack though

7 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery by Pidginwhisper: 11:49am On Nov 10, 2018
undecided
Re: Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery by theunnamed: 11:49am On Nov 10, 2018
Yawn...
Re: Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery by ednut1(m): 11:50am On Nov 10, 2018
So many pained frustrated pple on SM. Na u carry ur hand click follow o. Idiot

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery by Utonwanne(m): 11:52am On Nov 10, 2018

Yemi Alade

Must you reply? Everyone knew you did surgery so why blabbing?

Such a dafty behavior
Re: Yemi Alade replies follower who accused her of doing plastic surgery by Tofax: 11:55am On Nov 10, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

Her lyrics are usually wack though

Is there anyone with good and reasonable lyrics in Naija music industry? maybe 2 or 3. All their music revolves around women & money.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Simi Celebrates Adekunle Gold's 33rd Birthday / Buntricia Bastian: If I Die, My Husband Will Bring My Ashes Back To Nigeria / Top 10 Early Nollywood Sweethearts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.