Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Help A Brother!!! Having Issue With My Date Of Birth(dob) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help A Brother!!! Having Issue With My Date Of Birth(dob) (388 Views)

How Can I Change My Date Of Birth On International Passport / Having A Brother As An American Citizen! What Are My Benefits? / Is It Possible To Change DOB On International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Brother!!! Having Issue With My Date Of Birth(dob) by oyekan1997(m): 1:14am On Jul 10, 2018
Re: Help A Brother!!! Having Issue With My Date Of Birth(dob) by Originalsly: 1:22am On Jul 10, 2018
Bro...you were aware since your secondary school days that you were using the wrong date of birth...why say later unknowingly? .... don't worry...after all...you can lie for Africa.... you are sooo smart I don't know how to advise you.
Re: Help A Brother!!! Having Issue With My Date Of Birth(dob) by oyekan1997(m): 1:34am On Jul 10, 2018
Originalsly:
Bro...you were aware since your secondary school days that you were using the wrong date of birth...why say later unknowingly? .... don't worry...after all...you can lie for Africa.... you are sooo smart I don't know how to advise you.

Bro,what am trying to say is that I've already registered for my WAEC,NECO and JAMB (i had even finished all this exam) before i get to know the original DOB.
I get to know the original DOB when am processing my admission into higher institution

(1) (Reply)

See Vietnam's Newest Tourist Attraction, A Bridge In The Hands Of God(photo / Usa Visit Visa / Tragedy! 30 African Migrants Including Five Women And Children Drown Near Yemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.