Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Is It Possible To Change DOB On International Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is It Possible To Change DOB On International Passport (4812 Views)

Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? / NCAA Extends Ban On International Flights Till October / Change Of DOB On International Passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Change DOB On International Passport by KingstonDome: 6:55pm On Oct 06, 2018
Re: Is It Possible To Change DOB On International Passport by KingstonDome: 6:55pm On Oct 06, 2018
Lalasticlala please push to front-page

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Change DOB On International Passport by lowisz: 7:41pm On Oct 06, 2018
injuriam:
I really want to know if its possible.

Very possible, but u will spend some small money, can only be done in Abuja, go to Abuja, good luck
Re: Is It Possible To Change DOB On International Passport by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 10:41pm On Oct 06, 2018
KingstonDome:
My Date Of Birth is wrong on my international passport. My real year of birth is 1999 but on my passport it says 2004. I have a very young face and a lot of people mistake me to be a boy of 14 to 16 years.

Is it possible to change with the changes made to getting a passport and renewal of it policies? Mind you I don't have a National ID Card yet

How soon can it be done?

Budget about 170k or around. It’s gonna be easy if u in Abuja to walk into the embassy and make it happen if not then go to Lag or any embassy around u depending on your location and ask them. But budget nothing less than 160k or more.

Good Luck!
Re: Is It Possible To Change DOB On International Passport by Snipespeter: 9:16am On Oct 08, 2018
Yes it's possible. I changed mine earlier this year but be ready to spend. I paid 190k minus my hotel accommodation
Re: Is It Possible To Change DOB On International Passport by Jojojomy09(f): 3:14pm On Oct 08, 2018
Since this post is on international passport, can someone help me over d issue of how to change name as female please
Re: Is It Possible To Change DOB On International Passport by akeentech(m): 4:09pm On Oct 08, 2018
Jojojomy09:
Since this post is on international passport, can someone help me over d issue of how to change name as female please

You can also change your name, It will cost you up to 80k. I process international passport for people.
Re: Is It Possible To Change DOB On International Passport by Teewhy2: 5:59pm On Oct 08, 2018
KingstonDome:
My Date Of Birth is wrong on my international passport. My real year of birth is 1999 but on my passport it says 2004. I have a very young face and a lot of people mistake me to be a boy of 14 to 16 years.

Is it possible to change with the changes made to getting a passport and renewal of it policies? Mind you I don't have a National ID Card yet

How soon can it be done?

OP it is not hard you can do it yourself on the Immigration website if you are not in much hurry.
more details on this page of their website.
https://immigration.gov.ng/standard-passport/
Re: Is It Possible To Change DOB On International Passport by KingstonDome: 2:52pm On Dec 07, 2018
If I change my DOB will it affect all or any of the visas I have e.g US Visa
Re: Is It Possible To Change DOB On International Passport by KingstonDome: 2:09pm On Jun 22, 2019
steve112:
have a contact that can help you with any information you want to change on your passport if you have money and living in Nigeria as it would require you to travel to Abuja. Serious enquiry only....pm me at silverisgood1@gmail.com. goodluck

Really. This is nice but I am not doing this yet though. Maybe later
Re: Is It Possible To Change DOB On International Passport by flourishing247: 9:07pm On Jun 22, 2019
KingstonDome:
If I change my DOB will it affect all or any of the visas I have e.g US Visa

Yes, it will affect all your documents. You better be ready to defend it. I wonder how it happened cos it really makes no sense. During capture you are advised to look at your details carefully before they save it. How did you miss that? The years gap is also outrageous!!! You better have other documents to back the change up

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Change DOB On International Passport by dabling: 2:51am On Jun 22, 2022
akeentech:

You can also change your name, It will cost you up to 80k. I process international passport for people.

Hey, I had my name changed. I live in abroad. How do I go about changing my name on my Nigerian passport? I need help please.

(1) (Reply)

Any Nigerians In Oahu Or Honolulu? / Study And Work In Turkey / If You Found Someone Breaking The Law In or Out Of Nigeria? :What Would You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.