Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Eye Crabs! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Eye Crabs! (1450 Views)

Girls And Big Eye... (photo) / “i Didn’t Mean To Wink; Sweat Entered My Eye.” – Korede Bello / Do You Need A Free Eye Test? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eye Crabs! by yemstar(f): 9:45pm On Mar 25, 2007
You will not believe this, my bro's girlfriend's friend went to a strip joint, and this male stripper was dancing and rubbing his lil thing all over her body, face and in her eyes. You know they had thier fun time and went home. Next day her eyes began to itch, after a couple of days she decides to go to the hospital and the doctor tells her she has crabs in her eyes. It wasn't funny then (well actually maybe a wee bit) but now that they are almost gone, it cracks us all up.

This might make some people laugh and also make you think about what you permit to be put on your body. Take care of yourselves grin
Re: Eye Crabs! by mohawkchic(f): 9:51pm On Mar 25, 2007
Dam shocked food for thought thu undecided

(1) (Reply)

How Come? / ewuooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo / ARKPORS 2013........funniest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.