Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,234 members, 7,953,882 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:16 AM

Glo Is A Criminal, They Falsely Activated My To Night And Weekend Plans. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Is A Criminal, They Falsely Activated My To Night And Weekend Plans. (613 Views)

Internet Blackout: MTN Is Not As Committed To Nigeria As Glo Is - Reno Omokri / Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria / Get Glo Night And Weekend Plans - 1gb For N200 And 3gb For N500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Is A Criminal, They Falsely Activated My To Night And Weekend Plans. by fineboynl(m): 8:39am On Jul 10, 2018
I bought N1000, and about to active the usual monthly plan for 2gb.

when I deal *777# I saw night and when weekend plan.

I only wanted to check it out. the data and price. when I press 7 and send. I saw it. then next I press cancel. the next thing I got SMS from glo that I have successfully subscribe to night 12am go 5am plan and 1 weekend plan. I was disgusted and heartbreaking.

I called the customers care, I explained to the Lady but she said there is nothing they can do that it can not be reverse. she insisted that there is no way it can active if I don't do you. it's seems to be I don't know what I am saying. it might be a software glitches. but one thing I know is that I never Active it. it send enter 1 for N200 and 2 for N500.

one need to enter 2 and press send. but that I never did. I only press cancel.

what will i do with a night plan!

men I am sick for this.
Re: Glo Is A Criminal, They Falsely Activated My To Night And Weekend Plans. by DLonely1: 12:25pm On Jul 10, 2018
fineboynl:

I bought N1000, and about to active the usual monthly plan for 2gb.

when I deal *777# I saw night and when weekend plan.

I only wanted to check it out. the data and price. when I press 7 and send. I saw it. then next I press cancel. the next thing I got SMS from glo that I have successfully subscribe to night 12am go 5am plan and 1 weekend plan. I was disgusted and heartbreaking.

I called the customers care, I explained to the Lady but she said there is nothing they can do that it can not be reverse. she insisted that there is no way it can active if I don't do you. it's seems to be I don't know what I am saying. it might be a software glitches. but one thing I know is that I never Active it. it send enter 1 for N200 and 2 for N500.

one need to enter 2 and press send. but that I never did. I only press cancel.

what will i do with a night plan!

men I am sick for this.

Sue them just the way I'm planning to sue Airtel.... grin
Re: Glo Is A Criminal, They Falsely Activated My To Night And Weekend Plans. by 5pecterGray(m): 2:33pm On Jul 10, 2018
Glo did the same thing to me yesterday, I was so hurt...I thought, Night plan is Night plan, When it’s 12:00 they would switch you automatically to your Night plan but noooo!, Yesterday I was Humiliated because i didn’t know and I wasted a lot of my day mb and now, I had to buy another mb...
Glo, Lately has been messing up.

(1) (Reply)

The New Yeson Super Charge Power-bank - 100% Real Capacity / GLO Is The Best Network Provider If.... / Airtel Launches 4G LTE In Anambra- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.