Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,233 members, 7,818,782 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

It’s Laughable To Say Saraki & I Were Involved In #offarobbery – Kwara Governor - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / It’s Laughable To Say Saraki & I Were Involved In #offarobbery – Kwara Governor (257 Views)

White House confirms Attack In Anambra: No US Citizens Were Involved Or Hurt / Talking Esther: "My Sister And I Were Kidnapped And Raped, She Died" (Photos) / Top 5 Crimes Nigerians Were Involved In Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It’s Laughable To Say Saraki & I Were Involved In #offarobbery – Kwara Governor by oluwafemme129(m): 11:40am On Jul 10, 2018
Governor Abdulfatah Ahmed of Kwara has once again denied him or Senate President Bukola Saraki‘s involvement in the Offa Robbery incident that claimed dozens of lives.

A suspect had indicted the duo during investigations, with a photo of one of Ahmed’s aides with one of the suspects surfacing online.

Governor Ahmed said it is laughable to link them to the crime as it will be counter-productive to his role as a governor to improve the commercial activities as well as the standard of living of residents.

(1) (Reply)

Police Brutality In Agbor, Https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=182040359 / Simplify Accounting Information To Help Anti-graft War - Prof Fodio / 4 Human Trafficking Syndicate In Police Net Over Abduction Of Children From Chur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.