Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Béninoise Police Detain 50 Nigerian Students, Parents Claim - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Béninoise Police Detain 50 Nigerian Students, Parents Claim (13995 Views)

Police Detain Jobless Youth For Attempted Suicide, Court Grants N200,000 Bail / Police Detain Suspicious Vulture Owned By A Woman In Adamawa / Police Detain Student For Owning Two Facebook Accounts In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Béninoise Police Detain 50 Nigerian Students, Parents Claim by 1Sharon(f): 10:59pm On Jul 12, 2018
Truthcat:
I think they have other languages as well

You don't even know undecided
Re: Béninoise Police Detain 50 Nigerian Students, Parents Claim by Truthcat: 11:10pm On Jul 12, 2018
You this rare imbeccille, I knew you had it coming.
1Sharon:

You don't even know undecided

1 Like

Re: Béninoise Police Detain 50 Nigerian Students, Parents Claim by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:31am On Jul 13, 2018
Truthcat:
Why not try that now, what are you waiting for? You must be cowards then, like Ojukwu dressed in Iro&Buba to bolt. You bunch of fools are the first to run over any little fight to your erosion cave, you will soon have the opportunity to show us what you are made of soon, and those that among that survive it will never set foot in Yorubaland again, so go and start practicing the rendition of "I remember Babylon" but in this case you will remember Lagos and weep at the Niger bridge
hahahaha ur power only end for ur mouth
.. who doesn't know Yoruba as fear fear cowards, a tribe without a cause, go nd hang ur self Lagos is our annex state ntooor... go back to Ogun and continue ur skull mining business
Re: Béninoise Police Detain 50 Nigerian Students, Parents Claim by 1Sharon(f): 11:46am On Jul 13, 2018
Truthcat:
You this rare imbeccille, I knew you had it coming.

Re: Béninoise Police Detain 50 Nigerian Students, Parents Claim by srclark: 6:36pm On Jul 13, 2018
dopeJemi:

Stop calling people liars because you have not experienced what others have experienced, it is uncultured. Are you saying we are making things up? For what reason exactly? Please just because you haven't been harassed by them doesn't give you the right to call us That have been harassed liars, Can I also call you a liar? Because you claim to have not been harassed and your opinion is different from mine, can I call you a liar? If you are students then you should behave like students and stay in the school environment not renting a house in mesebo and you claim to be a student of a school in port novo it does not add up

Has anyone here claimed they harass every single Nigerian? We stated our own personal experiences and you are here calling us liars, why? Because you were there with us when it happened?
Re: Béninoise Police Detain 50 Nigerian Students, Parents Claim by Truthcat: 11:52pm On Jul 13, 2018

1 Like

Re: Béninoise Police Detain 50 Nigerian Students, Parents Claim by Truthcat: 12:08am On Jul 14, 2018
If we Yoruba are cowards, why have you only been daydreaming about Lagos up until now with no stronghold or action from you?

How are you going to annex Lagos when you are not even in the ruling class or part of super elite groups? It's all just a dream as well, you will always be the 3rd class citizens in Lagos.

Lagos and Ogun are one and the same, no difference, you need to worry about your nothinburger region where erosion has been dragging your parents out like dead street dogs and will wipe the rest of you out soon.

You a squatting refugee can't tell me to leave my living room (Lagos) and go to the bedroom (Ogun) they are both mine, you need to go back to your headsman land to continue your mother's skull planting so I can get enough to mine.
ELKHALIFAISIS:
hahahaha ur power only end for ur mouth
.. who doesn't know Yoruba as fear fear cowards, a tribe without a cause, go nd hang ur self Lagos is our annex state ntooor... go back to Ogun and continue ur skull mining business

1 Like

Re: Béninoise Police Detain 50 Nigerian Students, Parents Claim by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:59am On Jul 14, 2018
Truthcat:
If we Yoruba are cowards, why have you only been daydreaming about Lagos up until now with no stronghold or action from you?

How are you going to annex Lagos when you are not even in the ruling class or part of super elite groups? It's all just a dream as well, you will always be the 3rd class citizens in Lagos.

Lagos and Ogun are one and the same, no difference, you need to worry about your nothinburger region where erosion has been dragging your parents out like dead street dogs and will wipe the rest of you out soon.

You a squatting refugee can't tell me to leave my living room (Lagos) and go to the bedroom (Ogun) they are both mine, you need to go back to your headsman land to continue your mother's skull planting so I can get enough to mine.
keep ur long epistles and make use of your time affectively.. have a nice day young man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen kill One, Kidnap 10 At Train Station In Kogi / Monisola Margret Olaoye Kidnapped With Her Driver / UNICAL Student Steals N300,000 From Fruit Seller, Lands In Police Net (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.