Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Mercedes Benz Showroom In Lagos Unveiled (photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Benz Showroom In Lagos Unveiled (photos) (30944 Views)

2020 Mercedes-Benz GLB Officially Unveiled (Photos And Details) / 2019 Toyota Hiace Bus Unveiled (photos) / 2020 Toyota Highlander Unveiled - Photos, Details And Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercedes Benz Showroom In Lagos Unveiled (photos) by autojosh: 1:28pm On Jul 10, 2018
Mercedes Benz has unveiled an automobile services workshop in Lagos. It is established as MB Automobile Services Limited.

Below are some insights as contained in a statement issued by the company.

Why we unveiled new showroom in Lagos

In its resolve to establish a strategic point of sale location that appeals to customers and provide easy access and better customer service for existing and prospective high net worth clients in Lagos, MB Automobile Services Limited – one of the authorized passenger cars dealers of Westar Associates Limited has unveiled a world class, state-of-the art showroom in Lagos.
The new showroom is strategically located at 37, Akin Adesola, Victoria Island. It boasts of convenient parking space, world class comfort for clients and visitors and an array of latest Mercedes-Benz vehicle models are also on display.

Speaking at the official unveiling of the showroom, His Excellency, Mr. Ingo Herbert, the General Consul of the Federal Republic of Germany to Nigeria, applauded MB Automobiles Services Limited for its unwavering commitment to keeping the Mercedes-Benz brand alive. “I am personally thrilled and excited with the unveiling of this showroom. This shows that the Mercedes-Benz brand is waxing stronger on a daily basis in the Nigerian auto market. This increase has been made possible by the uniformity of increased bilateral trades between Nigeria and Germany. This investment is no doubt a game changer for the Mercedes-Benz brand in Nigeria” he said.

Mr. Benson Uwatse, Managing Director of MB Automobiles Services Limited, hinted that the need to constantly innovate and bring satisfaction to the varied customers of the Mercedes-Benz brand in Nigeria engineered the decision to unveil this new showroom. He said: “This new showroom is specially designed to cater for all categories of our customers. Our customers are dear to us always. Our decision to give them the best of quality, comfort coupled with excellent service spurred us into the acquisition of this new complex”.

Mirko Plath, Managing Director, Westar Associates Nigeria Limited, highlighted that the opening of this showroom is indeed a milestone worth celebrating. He further buttressed that the company’s resolve to continually give the best to customers, propelled the sighting of the new showroom.

https://autojosh.com/mercedes-benz-showroom-in-lagos/

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mercedes Benz Showroom In Lagos Unveiled (photos) by autojosh: 1:28pm On Jul 10, 2018
Interested in purchasing a car in Nigeria, but you are not sure how much the car cost?

Or you are importing a car but you are not sure how much duty you will be expected to pay for the car?

Well, look no further. The solution to all these is just a click away.

Autojosh presents the Car Price Checker in Nigeria.

It is a platform that gives you an idea of the market price of over 3000 different cars in Nigeria.

You can now check to find out estimated car prices of over 3000 different cars from the comfort of wherever you are.

The system computes the value of cars in their exporting countries and then adds up the cost of shipping as well as all the necessary duties paid before and after it lands in Nigeria.

In other words, it gives you a well-calculated estimate of the landing cost of the car you wish to purchase.

All you need to do is to click HERE or visit our blog www.autojosh.com

Click the “car price checker” menu and you’ll have instant access to prices of over 3000 cars.

You can also check the import duty of any car you intend to import into Nigeria HERE.

Don’t forget to share this information, as it will definitely be relevant to your family and friends.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercedes Benz Showroom In Lagos Unveiled (photos) by ChiefOkafor(f): 1:29pm On Jul 10, 2018
I'm not really a fan of Mercedes. I drive the Audi Q7 , and BMW X5 2017. My dodge challenger 2015 is always on standby for Saturday nights groove her in London

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mercedes Benz Showroom In Lagos Unveiled (photos) by sparog(m): 3:42pm On Jul 10, 2018
If you don't own a Mercedes then you don't own a car

25 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Showroom In Lagos Unveiled (photos) by total3: 3:42pm On Jul 10, 2018
very welcomed development
Re: Mercedes Benz Showroom In Lagos Unveiled (photos) by Cholls(m): 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2018
ChiefOkafor:
I'm not really a fan of Mercedes. I drive the Audi Q7 , and BMW X5 2017. My dodge challenger 2015 is always on standby for Saturday nights groove her in London
My sister who ask you

135 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mercedes Benz Showroom In Lagos Unveiled (photos) by festwiz(m): 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2018
ChiefOkafor:

weh done sir

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercedes Benz Showroom In Lagos Unveiled (photos) by Onechancearmy(m): 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2018
Misplaced priorities. A showroom for a luxury brand in one of the poorest and most backward nations on earth.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercedes Benz Showroom In Lagos Unveiled (photos) by Olujoe1(m): 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2018
They should wait for me am coming to get my soon
Re: Mercedes Benz Showroom In Lagos Unveiled (photos) by sheddo619(m): 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2018
ChiefOkafor:
who ask u

26 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Showroom In Lagos Unveiled (photos) by tragergeorge(m): 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2018
And still we no de see work for the country,Abi dem de import workers come from other countries cos I no understand
Re: Mercedes Benz Showroom In Lagos Unveiled (photos) by Mosesjoker(m): 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2018
I the love the sound of violin orchestral.....

I love orchestra..
Re: Mercedes Benz Showroom In Lagos Unveiled (photos) by Factfinder1(m): 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2018
Mercedes leads others follow

2 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Showroom In Lagos Unveiled (photos) by TigerTears(m): 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2018
ChiefOkafor:

Oga na all the vehicles you get? Well diaris God oo

6 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Showroom In Lagos Unveiled (photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:44pm On Jul 10, 2018
grin
Re: Mercedes Benz Showroom In Lagos Unveiled (photos) by monaPhilz: 3:44pm On Jul 10, 2018
Dear lord, bless our hustle all. Until this machine tag price go look like pure water money.

3 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Showroom In Lagos Unveiled (photos) by LazyNairalander(m): 3:44pm On Jul 10, 2018
The whites are always good at whatever they indulge into. Just take a look at showroom.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Mercedes Benz Showroom In Lagos Unveiled (photos) by iamjustified(m): 3:45pm On Jul 10, 2018
This is Nigeria
Re: Mercedes Benz Showroom In Lagos Unveiled (photos) by talk2percy(m): 3:45pm On Jul 10, 2018
My First love, the German god of steel. There has always been two cars in the whole world, Mercedes and others!

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Showroom In Lagos Unveiled (photos) by flyca: 3:45pm On Jul 10, 2018
kiwis6:
instead of them to open production plant like the one in china abeg dont quote me grin
You are right. But such companies keep their R-&-D departments in their home country to protect their core designs and keep company's high profile secrets. Then send their sales and marketing department abroad.

Countries like China, they may give product department (for mass production) to reduce cost and logistics. But core design and development is still kept at home.

I don't blame them though, if they ever send R-&-D abroad esp China (I know), the company will be dead in one night. Lol. Fear Chinko and their copy-cat o.

Since we are a consumer country, oya nah - take one showroom. Lol

7 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Showroom In Lagos Unveiled (photos) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 10, 2018
A welcome development.

check my profile pic

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Showroom In Lagos Unveiled (photos) by directonpc(m): 3:46pm On Jul 10, 2018
ChiefOkafor:
too much flexing

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Benz Showroom In Lagos Unveiled (photos) by osazeeblue01: 3:46pm On Jul 10, 2018
Mercedes all the way.

If you no get Mercedes car my brother u never get car
Re: Mercedes Benz Showroom In Lagos Unveiled (photos) by OCTAVO: 3:46pm On Jul 10, 2018
Okay
Re: Mercedes Benz Showroom In Lagos Unveiled (photos) by laurel03(m): 3:46pm On Jul 10, 2018
Why always Lagos... Eko o ni baje
Re: Mercedes Benz Showroom In Lagos Unveiled (photos) by DonMoga(m): 3:46pm On Jul 10, 2018
ChiefOkafor:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercedes Benz Showroom In Lagos Unveiled (photos) by pol23: 3:48pm On Jul 10, 2018
How about the one in phase 1 with a rolling logo?
Re: Mercedes Benz Showroom In Lagos Unveiled (photos) by Flexherbal(m): 3:48pm On Jul 10, 2018
Nice one !
Re: Mercedes Benz Showroom In Lagos Unveiled (photos) by laurel03(m): 3:48pm On Jul 10, 2018
ChiefOkafor:
u never get bajaj self

3 Likes

Re: Mercedes Benz Showroom In Lagos Unveiled (photos) by QuietHammer(m): 3:49pm On Jul 10, 2018
Autojosh do you know the name of the ensemble that played for the event? I'm glad art music is appreciated.
Re: Mercedes Benz Showroom In Lagos Unveiled (photos) by Memphis357(m): 3:50pm On Jul 10, 2018
Lasisi sabi work my c300 without qualms!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The New Innoson Vehicles Acquired By The Nigerian Army (Photos) / Is Lexus ES 330 Truly Hard To Maintain? / Range-Rover Evoque Involved In Accident In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.